Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only posted once or twice before but I do read the threads… I just don’t get it!! My ex left me for his other woman (and he literally did, they’d been having a workplace affair since I was pregnant) when I found out and my youngest children were ten months old and just four. And I’m not a film star, and I can’t afford to buy any property let alone one in Hollywood with a pool and I just… got on with it 🤷‍♀️

I work fifty hours a week (not as a film star!!) and my youngest are now six and very nearly ten, we arranged fifty fifty care of them and I co parent happily with my ex. He’s a great dad; he wasn’t a great husband to me in the end but that’s separate!

We (ex and I) go to our children’s school events together, we talk about any problems they’re having and today he gave me a lift to work as my car was fucked and my husband is away. He’s married to the other woman - I’m also remarried. I was glad when he married her really because it showed my first marriage wasn’t wrecked by just a fling. And yes, she is 12 years younger than me and yes, they’ll probably have a baby and yes I’ll celebrate my kids getting a brother or sister even if the circs sting a bit because that’ll be GOOD for them!

I just don’t understand how she can be this batshit so long after the event 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
It will be Groundhog Day forever on Planet Alice. August 2 won't change anything. AE will No Show and use proxies to tweet tit online.

I wonder what will happen on August 31st? Will AE finally vacate the house?
Doubt it, she'll stay till she's evicted.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to say, the threads have been delightful. We're all down with Covid at the moment (mild for all) which has given me extra time to browse, laugh, and create memes. Keep it up 🥰😁😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.