Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cathyt

I only posted once or twice before but I do read the threads… I just don’t get it!! My ex left me for his other woman (and he literally did, they’d been having a workplace affair since I was pregnant) when I found out and my youngest children were ten months old and just four. And I’m not a film star, and I can’t afford to buy any property let alone one in Hollywood with a pool and I just… got on with it 🤷‍♀️

I work fifty hours a week (not as a film star!!) and my youngest are now six and very nearly ten, we arranged fifty fifty care of them and I co parent happily with my ex. He’s a great dad; he wasn’t a great husband to me in the end but that’s separate!

We (ex and I) go to our children’s school events together, we talk about any problems they’re having and today he gave me a lift to work as my car was fucked and my husband is away. He’s married to the other woman - I’m also remarried. I was glad when he married her really because it showed my first marriage wasn’t wrecked by just a fling. And yes, she is 12 years younger than me and yes, they’ll probably have a baby and yes I’ll celebrate my kids getting a brother or sister even if the circs sting a bit because that’ll be GOOD for them!

I just don’t understand how she can be this batshit so long after the event 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

welp

VIP Member
When a blue tick questions you on your feed you know you've fucked up
Screenshot_20220702-095634_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Ice Cream Enthusiast

We all have to be careful because we know Alice lives and breathes Tattle. She wants to hurt Bianca, that much it clear. Yes, rookie mistake. Please post the date and caption in the future. Bianca is included in the TRO for her protection and she needs to stay safe. 🙏🏻
I did purposely include the date and caption in my post. I never would have done this joke if I thought Alice would actually think it was Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed something on BW pic !! She’s wearing a fckin white T-shirt … I know she’s taking the pure piss out of me now for when I wore one 15 years ago 🤬 actual bitch 🙄🤬😂🤣🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with the comments as her followers call her out/learn the truth. Ice Cream Enthusiast comes in as a new member with 14 posts and a sweet burn and takes the bitch down 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Mad Betty

VIP Member
People are coming for Alice now in the comments. They've figured out that the photo had nothing to do with her. Thank God.

Yes, Alice did something very calculated and evil to try and enrage people on her behalf. It takes a really depraved person to do such a thing.

And I thought the GoFundMe was bad. Fuck.

Shame on you Alice. You are a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Or Nana Gruffudd is going to fly over as part of the childcare plan he has for the kids and she’s seen the papers because she’s representin herself?!
The thing Alice doesn't seem to understand is that silence generally means things are happening. That's when you know the lawyers are busy at work, gathering evidence and preparing to do what needs to get done for their client. I believe a good client quietly bides their time until everything is ready. It also economizes on legal fees. Focus on what matters. Ignore as much of the noise as possible.

She takes Ioan's silence as weakness. I see it as strength.✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 61

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Well, this has finally drawn me out from under my lurking rock.

Saw the Bianca post on IG just now and did a double-take. I really think she's finally gone off the deep end. It makes absolutely no sense unless she's intoxicated and/ or quite mentally ill. I really hope that someone gets her help, today. This must meet the threshold for CP issues. I feel sorry for everyone in this saga.

<Slithers back under lurking rock>

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Her excuse will be it was tagged here as Bianca making fun of her and that's what she thought it was. Damn. Not blaming Ice Cream Enthusiast. Rookie mistake.View attachment 1385335
We all have to be careful because we know Alice lives and breathes Tattle. She wants to hurt Bianca, that much it clear. Yes, rookie mistake. Please post the date and caption in the future. Bianca is included in the TRO for her protection and she needs to stay safe. 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She took that right off Tattle earlier. Bianca posted it in summer 2020.
It had nothing to do with Alice. She's addressing Bianca directly on her Instagram and doing it to incite people. She's projecting her own bullying behavior onto her. And it's working. See the comments. 😡

Such a massive TRO breach. And what a fucking shitty thing to do.

• Angry

FillinTheBlank

Hi everyone 👋
After 112 threads (..will this = she never stop?!?🤯), I also tried to express my creativity in Alice art:

Alice Evans: "Give me attention or I will scream!!!" (while we are all watching her insane spectacle in disbelief, and feel the constant urge to shout at her as well)

ScreamForAttention.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Prospective #Thread Title: St Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood.

I know that she reads here, so shall address her directly.
You are beyond the Pale, Evans. The grist to your warped mill is the suffering of others. You lack empathy, commonsense and maturity. You are so exceptionally immature, in fact (which in itself disgusts me), that you think that you can Mean Girl via an ancient (in SM terms) photograph of Bianca. You are committing slander en masse. You have no moral centre, no ethical core. You are dull, untalented as an actress and inconsequential. You have squandered every opportunity and lived a life of grasping greed, self-aggrandisement and vitriol. You are at rock bottom. You cannot come back from this. Get yourself to rehab. It is your only chance - not that you deserve one - to avoid the attention from the police and legal services that are so desperately required.
What you perceive here on Tattle is called 'schadenfreude'. And never has it been more richly deserved. You disgust me on a profound level. You make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 56