Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
Tiny bit of a stretch to say growing up in Bristol causes brain damage 😂
Said as someone who….grew up in Bristol 😬

I would love for them to relocate to the UK. It would suit them better and work could well be easier for Ioan. But God the upheaval and how could it work for Alice?
1. For many threads, people have been asking why Alice is unable to think clearly or manage her emotions.
2. Exposure to particulate air pollution in very early childhood CAN cause brain damage. Esp. cognitive and emotional impairment. And this doesn't just happen in Bristol.
3. We are all speculating on this thread, are we not?

Reactions: 2

SusanC

VIP Member
As th in then, them.
Th in Griffiths is pronounced as th in third, three. For that, Welsh also uses th.

Or, if this helps, dd in good ol' days would be written with the letter eth, while th would be written with the letter thorn.

I'm glad @ReturningthePearls brought it up because this is a pet peeve of mine also.
So Griffeth instead of Griffith?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

SusanC

VIP Member
Wow with that logic anyone living in London is fucked!
Though I know quite a few people born and raised in London who’ve managed to grow up in the city and not become ‘mentally impaired’. 🥴
I don't know, as I said I'm guessing. Does London have air pollution?

I was struck by the fact their parents seem to have achieved very well but they aren't and they seem to have some odd behaviours. Statistically a very small sample of course but just really stands out.