Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
lol one of Alice's biggest supporters claimed that Bianca has 20, at most 30 years to live. And those claiming contrary have not researched the topic

they should learn to read studies properly. Most do live 25-35 after getting their diagnosis, but that's partly because most get diagnosed in their mid to late 30s. Life expectancy is 10 years shorter than for healthy people (which is why the age gap between Ioan and her is not tragic) at around 75, so it checks out. But many live longer than 35 years, especially those who got it in younger age.

What mostly causes the shorter life expectancy btw is not the disease itself but diseases caused by the immobility many have due to MS. This is why Bianca doing what she does is so good. I would worry more about Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I’m speechless. Really. How old are they? 15? I think that this is Malice by the way.

Any job that makes you miserable is not worth it. I’m sure you’ll get a better offer soon!
I had a job where I was making pretty good money, but the sister of the owner worked there. She would come to my office daily whispering telling stuff about the other workers. I knew when I heard her sliding across the floor to somebody else's doing Whispering she was probably talking about me. Every month I worked there she gave me more and more of her work to the point I couldn't stand to go to work anymore. I finally just walked out and quit. I had a few drinks when I got home, and proceeded to send her an email she will never forget. I sent it to everybody in the company. I told her I did all my work, actually kept it ahead a few days. Just because I work hard and fast didn't mean I wanted to do all her work too. I told her every time I heard her shoveling across the floor towards me the hair on my neck stood up. I told her to sit down and do her own damn work. To this day that's some of the best words I've ever written. People were calling me from the office at home laughing their ass off. Life's too short to be miserable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
This is how she deflects from her fraudulent GFM, the uncovering of her eBay purchases which have mysteriously stopped now, and her abusive behaviour. What a cunt.
She knows somethings is coming and is trying to hurt Bianca before. Go all in Ioan. Take this bitch down.

• Heart

Shire-life

I think this latest post demonstrates well how a narc starts to influence others' behaviour. A fly away humourous post on here has been picked up by Alice and turned into something negative, resulting in people questioning the original post.

This is all on Alice. We mustn't let her behaviour influence what any of us do or say or think. No walking on eggshells!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I’m obsessed with the comments as her followers call her out/learn the truth. Ice Cream Enthusiast comes in as a new member with 14 posts and a sweet burn and takes the bitch down 😂😂
ICE is the GOAT

• Haha
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Who the fck is Peter ? Not one sock account 😂🚬
Tony will not let us down tonight … him and his mad misses are on and they’ve been to bargin booze 🥃 he’s gonna spill some family shit tonight
He’s like father jack … just random words shouted out loud 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
she will either blame tattle although the caption wasnt cropped off or claim that since this was July 2020 it was still aimed at her because that's when BW supposedly seduced Ioan away. Or she dirty deletes

anyway many of her supporters figured it out. Good job, Alice

Madge Harvey

Instagram are such bastards - I did report her post and Insta replied to say they hadn’t yet looked at the post but they were satisfied it hadn’t broke any of their rules(probably a generic response) however it invites you to look at their community guidelines.
First one - don’t post any pictures that aren’t yours to post….🙈

Isn’t that breaking the rules, honestly fucking absolute fannies.

welp

VIP Member
i like that she thinks not mentioning them as a jail out card
Screenshot_20220702-094543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-094408_Instagram.jpg
except of the babysitter that is more important than food

• Angry
  • Sick

sallygsoton

VIP Member
On our way home from an English seaside holiday where I consumed my body weight in Mr Whippy! 😂 Just driving by the Bristol
Park &. Ride…the urge to go and see the sights is strong. Especially the giant dildo! I shall keep on topic by yelling EVANS at any rough looking schools we pass 😂

• Haha

Harper99

screaming ioans parents names is walking on thin fucking ice
This is not okay especially when he tries to cover it as something else. This guy is a psycho. Who threatens someone’s parents and siblings?!? I hope Ioan screws Alice and Tony to the ultimate extent the law allows. I hope they’re left with only each other.

• Heart