Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I resorted to spelling because sounding isn't helping.
I can tell the difference between this and thing but Griffithis and Griffithing doesn't help.
I think I just pronounce it the right way, I can't pronounce it any other way.

ETA: I watched that vid but he is using it at the start of the word. I get Griffiv as in Liv as the closest I can get to what I think he is saying.
It can be a bit weird at first, but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it. I did eventually! 🥰 I wish I could record my voice here, haha, it would be much easier! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 7

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I don't think you can blame ICE, Alice will fall upon any opportunity to Diss Yo and B the fact that she can't do her own homework to find out when the picture was taken is her problem! The IG makes me blooming fuming and I can't put my two penneth in because comments are limited but this bitch needs shutting down, I wonder if this will be the nail in the TRO coffin ... anyone else here police sirens??? They are coming to take you away Alice and its all your own doing!
what is "ICE" please? a typo?
(Living here in the US, I automatically thing of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and don't think you meant that.)

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I did purposely include the date and caption in my post. I never would have done this joke if I thought Alice would actually think it was Bianca.
I knew she would and would post it and it would make Bianca look bad. Few read much further than seeing the headline and photo. I honestly cringed when I saw it on here.

tilly27

VIP Member
1. For many threads, people have been asking why Alice is unable to think clearly or manage her emotions.
2. Exposure to particulate air pollution in very early childhood CAN cause brain damage. Esp. cognitive and emotional impairment. And this doesn't just happen in Bristol.
3. We are all speculating on this thread, are we not?
Most definitely.

I saw a documentary a while back regarding this. It also said babies / toddlers suffer most, due to being at a lower level, height wise - walking but especially when in pushchairs

• Sad
Reactions: 6

NarcRage

VIP Member
she is using socksibling, also the IG bio

Alice never goes quiet. Even when she last year went a few months quiet it turned out that she was releasing her anger on reddit instead LOL (though in fairness if done anonymous on all ends or privately it is fine)
Good point. I should have said relatively quiet, i.e. not drunken ranting for hours until 3 am

Old Soak

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion off the back off “Gruffudd!” and recent events: Nothing Really

• Haha
  • Heart