Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulooo

VIP Member
Alice has been remarkably quiet in the comments, because she knows she is lying. There is just one emoji reply from her.
View attachment 1385314

She has spent all day cooking up this shite, she is hoping to fly under the radar with this post and is planning to delete it. She posted late at night knowing that Ioan and Bianca are likely asleep and will wake up to a load of online abuse and won't know why. The problem is it's getting a lot more traction than she anticipated. The Daily Mail is going to pick up on this, hopefully, they will do their due diligence and expose Alice's lie and she will be arrested tomorrow
I doubt that the DM will do that, it’s just click bait to them😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9

welp

VIP Member
regarding the Daily Mail: not the headline is the problem but their share button

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Blurp

VIP Member
Everything they wanted except the drive to stand on their own feet. That's why they lost their shit when their dad remarried because there goes their "inheritance."
I wonder if the stepmother was still young enough at the time that there might possibly have been a second family?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

klairklopp

VIP Member
What does she mean by that, I wonder. 🤔
Probably Mr, trying to be official but her drunken clonking of the keyboard hit ‘y’ instead of ‘r’. At least I hope this is what happened……. If not, she still thinks he’s hers…. 😧.

• Heart
Reactions: 8