Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Autisteuse for the winning thread title suggestion!

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive behind a spoiler.
Please post any offtopic stuff on the chatter thread.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-112-gruffudd.31245/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:
===============================

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Excellent title. As we all know Alice leads such a generous and kind life, giving to all and taking nothing. 100% pure angel of goodness and light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
RECAP: Since Alice had been quiet for a few days, Tattlers amused themselves by creating and sharing GRUFFUDD!!! memes.

All hell broke loose Friday night/Saturday morning when Alice got a hold of one of the memes and had a meltdown. See post here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-112-gruffudd.31245/post-10509781

Alice woke up and deleted the Instagram post, but it was too late. The Daily Mail picked up the story with a distorted headline. ETA link to the Daily Mail story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Evans-bizarre-snap-amid-explosive-split.html

We now return you to our story—

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tattle turds assemble ! These are mental as fck times we need to be on our fckin game ❤🍸🍸

Wherever you are in these mad times … chink the fck chink and love to all of you and yours 💩❤💋
🍸🍸 and join me for a line in toilets 🙌🏼❤🍸🕊✌🏼👯🕺🏼💃💄💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Screen-Shot-2017-12-08-at-4.54.45-PM~2.jpg

Making Gruffudd memes and transforming ugly medieval babies into the patron saint is highly enjoyable. Highly suggest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Never posted before but I’ve followed since the beginning. I can’t believe the latest shenanigans, I knew there was going to be an escalation but half hoped there wouldn’t be. Just wanted to say hi, I love all the regular posters and will fade back into the background 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
A crappy screenshot, but sooo true.
Love to everyone. Xxxxx💜💛xxxxX
Take good care of yourselves.
Bianca and Ioan will be bonding ever tighter when Alice hurles her harassment.
You're pushing them tighter together Alice!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A crappy screenshot, but sooo true.
Love to everyone. Xxxxx💜💛xxxxX
Take good care of yourselves.
Bianca and Ioan will be bonding ever tighter when Alice hurles her harassment.
You're pushing them tighter together Alice!
Shame someone can't figure a way to put that on the Daily Mail's home page. It would save people a lot of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Never posted before but I’ve followed since the beginning. I can’t believe the latest shenanigans, I knew there was going to be an escalation but half hoped there wouldn’t be. Just wanted to say hi, I love all the regular posters and will fade back into the background 😂
Lol xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’ll be going through fortune cookies and shaking that 8 Ball 🎱 to death … they can’t help you mad twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.