Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
BIB - when is she not batshit? lol

IMO, she was acting on her mother's instructions. That's why it's so funny (and karma lol) that Ella blocked AE on her insta. Bet Alice was pissed but couldn't say anything to the Golden Child. Ella is also trying to put in some boundaries with not wanting to be on her mom's insta and yet AE ignores that. I can see trouble ahead.
Maybe AE has told her the concert is a no go due to public comment about it and being poor and GFM.

Reactions: 6

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
"She is not allowed in several neighborhood restaurants bc of her nasty temper."

I believe it.

Also by your definition are those of us who only talk about AE trolls? That's not what a troll is. AE takes up so much of my time that I can't be arsed with KP or Meghan etc.
If that’s the case I reckon Imma troll then! 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just William

VIP Member
But how do you it upload .. mines an attachment and yours is just there ? Do you do it in the tattle site ? Hope this is making sense lmao xx
I click on attach files, below posting space, then choose pic from a folder of mine, click on pic (open) it will then appear in the section below the posting area, then I click on Image & it moves to the posting space if that makes sense? If you're not happy you can delete it using the delete button on the right. 😘

Screenshot 2022-06-30 214554.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Humbugged

It's not sadly. The air quality is noticeably better outside London.
Just looked it up and Bristol at it's most dirty and 1/3 of of London's and 1/2 of Cardiff's today

The problem we have a huge population living on an island where most of it is wilderness and tiny smaller islands

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
View attachment 1383691
Don’t say I’m not kind. I’ve found AE new accommodation in time for her August 31 move.
I hope it has a massive parking space with her driving skills!!! 🚙🤣

Oh boy. I think I missed this. When did this happen?
How can someone else know if someone’s blocked another person? Unfollowing yes, but blocking??? 🤔🤔

I noticed it on 18th june, might be earlier, it's not like I would check daily lol. But either way shortly after Alice went batshit around the time of the scheduled court date

no, that was the IG hacking where Ella on Ioan's account blocked Bianca and unblocked her mom (which is kinda heartbreaking)
How did I miss this?????? Must’ve been when I was speed reading to keep up! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Is the issue because someone on Twitter got the name wrong and mixed up with step mother or has someone set up an account in that name

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Thank you. Better than I explained it. (I fuck up the R-rolls and can’t get down the “Ll,” tho.)

Also, love that YT channel, @BigBonedBuzzard ❤
Someone mentioned to me recently that the easiest way to create the Ll sound is if you place your tongue as if you were going to say L. Keep it there. Keep it there. Keep it there, without moving it now try to say th. (Th not dd!)

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
"The Hub" (sorry) and I started watching Liar. Like somebody else said a bit earlier, it feels so weird!!!! I’ve not seen Ioan in anything apart from Dalmatians (many many moons ago) and in Titanic and didnt realise who he was, so now is my first "proper" introduction to his work. And it’s like I KNOW the dude! Including the inches… jeez! 😂 but he is not bad at all is he - acting wise. Looks wise not a fan but do find him likeable. The female character there is so fucking annoying!!! "The hub" seems to not mind the series, which is a good sign as he is not invested unlike me. Interesting…
Off topic I watched the secret on Netflix the other night all episodes 😂 highly recommend it’s a true mental as gruffudd story too 🍸🍸

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Of course it is, but it’s far better than when I grew up there in the 70s and my parents lived through the smog of the 50s.
Either way I don’t think it’s a contributory factor in the Evans narcissism.
It's still pretty shocking overall, and breaks WHO recommended limits by a factor of four. Remember what happened to poor little Ella Kissi-Debrah: 'a 2019 report found unlawful levels of pollution likely contributed to a fatal asthma attack'.

• Sad