Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be wildly exaggerating, they can’t have bills totaling $30,000 in an average sized house, unless it’s been months since the bills have been paid. Homeowners insurance and property taxes are expensive, property taxes should be more than $30,000 in LA I would think. Basically I am doing nothing but thinking out loud here, trying to figure out where she got the $30,000 figure from. 🤔
Her arse, like where she seems to get most of her numbers from?

American Tattlers - isn’t it a felony to write checks that you know are going to bounce if they’re over a certain amount?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I read it as he cut her off and she had ran up bills that month of $30,000. Possibly lawyers fees?
Surely she couldn’t have put that much on a credit card in one month, unless she was redecorating or something, and somehow I doubt that. It would have to be lawyer fees or private school fees, or she’s lying, which is always an option with Alice.

Reactions: 11

American Tattlers - isn’t it a felony to write checks that you know are going to bounce if they’re over a certain amount?
It certainly is. It's only punishable if it is proven it was done intentionally. She may just have blindly spent without insuring she had the funds to cover things.

markup_10831.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has to be wildly exaggerating, they can’t have bills totaling $30,000 in an average sized house, unless it’s been months since the bills have been paid. Homeowners insurance and property taxes are expensive, property taxes should be more than $30,000 in LA I would think. Basically I am doing nothing but thinking out loud here, trying to figure out where she got the $30,000 figure from. 🤔
I wonder if it’s something to do with school fees, and she just assumed Yo would capitulate and pay them. This could also be why there was no mention of Ella’s last day at school being her last day at the private school.

Reactions: 13

It is in movies and on TV, so I would think it’s illegal in real life, too. Do people go to jail for that? I can only hope they do. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could part of that amount be the first term fee for the private school. I don’t know how private schools work whether you have to pay the whole year up front or do it on a term to term basis. A $50,000 a year school would be around $16,000/$17,000 a term
Snap 😂 Great minds!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s something to do with school fees, and she just assumed Yo would capitulate and pay them. This could also be why there was no mention of Ella’s last day at school being her last day at the private school.
There was never any mention of the girl being sad about school ending, it would be just like Alice to enroll her for another year , and just assuming it would all work out.

$30,000 is about 15 concert tickets.
Maybe the girl invited friends to go to the concert with her, after all they were thinking they’d have $25,000 by the time the bill came in. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has been financially abusing him while telling everyone he fired the kids “beloved”nanny and how traumatising it was for them. Chuck her in the bin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
30k is her Uber account. All the food and taxis for the girls to get to school 🤣
If the kids got to school by Uber , why was Alice always talking about having to get to the bus stop by a certain time in the morning? Lying once again it seems. I always thought it would not be safe for her to drive after drinking and texting all night long.

Reactions: 17
$30,000 is about 15 concert tickets.
Knowing Alice, it's probably 3 credit cards of Ioan's maxed out at 10,000 each. There is no way her attorney didn't inform her that he's had enough and is cutting ✂ her off.

She probably kept overdrawing a bank debit card. We don't know yet what financial arrangements were made in a divorce case like this.

We know one thing though - Alice has refused to file her own financials.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FYI, I think it's horrible people are apologizing to her on her Instagram that they are too poor to send her money right now but will as soon as they can and she replies 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻❤❤❤ back.

Ffs, at least say oh no I absolutely don't want you to do that!!!

And I don't think we've talked nearly enough about how Alice seems to think "abandoning" her should be a criminal action and Ioan should be arrested for it. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She has been financially abusing him while telling everyone he fired the kids “beloved”nanny and how traumatising it was for them. Chuck her in the bin.
She really has, hasn't she? She would have been warned this was coming and bills would have been put in her name by now. That's what happens. And she would have been given deadlines for accounts being closed and funds withdrawn. And credit cards would surely be cut off if there was chronic overspending.

What a mess she's created. Selling the house now is a must at this point. It has to be sold so she can pay her debts, legal fees can be paid by both parties, and she can find a place to live. The sooner the better.

--spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Knowing Alice, it's probably 3 credit cards of Ioan's maxed out at 10,000 each. There is no way her attorney didn't inform her that he's had enough and is cutting ✂ her off.

She probably kept overdrawing a bank debit card. We don't know yet what financial arrangements were made in a divorce case like this.

We know one thing though - Alice has refused to file her own financials.
Didnt she start the bleeding hearts act the same day she was a no show at the hearing?? She had prior warning from Leon this would be the next steps Ioan was taking. She's been rehearsing this narrative from the off!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
nope

the ceremony isnt legally your wedding, it's just a ceremony you chose to do on top of it (my sister didnt for example because they used their savings instead to build a house). you are married when you sign the papers in the registry office. Most people do both things on the same day (one in the morning then the other in the afternoon) but if the venue is far away from your registry office it is absolutely common that the dates are far apart, for some couples it's years

There are obviously cases where the ceremony does happen before the signature, but most dont do that. Most want to be actually legally married by that point.
That's very odd. Here the ceremony and the official bit is almost always done at the same time. Ceremony, adjourn to a side room for signing and then off to celebrate. I do know in some countries you do the official bit one day and the church bit the next. If it's a registry wedding, then that's the ceremony as well as the official bit.

And I am not aware of the need to register a marriage in a separate country. If you get married anywhere, you're married. In Australia many gay couples went to NZ to be married when NZ allowed it but Aus didn't.

Reactions: 4
That's very odd. Here the ceremony and the official bit is almost always done at the same time. Ceremony, adjourn to a side room for signing and then off to celebrate. I do know in some countries you do the official bit one day and the church bit the next. If it's a registry wedding, then that's the ceremony as well as the official bit.

And I am not aware of the need to register a marriage in a separate country. If you get married anywhere, you're married. In Australia many gay couples went to NZ to be married when NZ allowed it but Aus didn't.
my SIL had to this even though he had been living abroad for a number of years

so he had to register in both his home country and the country in which he married

1656314564965.png

Reactions: 5
Distance weddings are/were fairly popular before the pandemic. Married in one place, wedding in another. Two of my children and many,many of their friends did this.

I think AE liked the idea of marrying somewhere "exotic" and that she wanted to have the ceremony in Mexico but not want to go through the hassle of getting whatever necessary paperwork to actually register the marriage in Mexico they so married in the States.
That's bizarre. Sorry but I've never heard of someone having 2 weddings across countries like that. I know plenty of people going to island resorts to marry but they just come back and they are married. Don't even have to lodge paperwork. And I know in some countries the official marriage record is done one day and the church the next, because the country doesn't recognise the church ceremony as legal.

Reactions: 3
That's bizarre. Sorry but I've never heard of someone having 2 weddings across countries like that. I know plenty of people going to island resorts to marry but they just come back and they are married. Don't even have to lodge paperwork. And I know in some countries the official marriage record is done one day and the church the next, because the country doesn't recognise the church ceremony as legal.
they were married (the contract) in one country - and held the (one) wedding (ceremony) in another country

not uncommon

ETA: but am happy we each have viewpoints and experiences :)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.