Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has, hasn't she? She would have been warned this was coming and bills would have been put in her name by now. That's what happens. And she would have been given deadlines for accounts being closed and funds withdrawn. And credit cards would surely be cut off if there was chronic overspending.

What a mess she's created. Selling the house now is a must at this point. It has to be sold so she can pay her debts, legal fees can be paid by both parties, and she can find a place to live. The sooner the better.

--spelling
Something tells me she still believes that Ioan will be the one making all these payments and she will get 50% of the proceedings from the house sale. She's in for more than one rude awakening.

Also have a song that could be appropriate to add to the playlist - Nightwish’s ‘Master Passion Greed’.
While we're at it, let's also add Nightwish's 'Over The Hills And Far Away'. For Yo. ;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Im usually the one to have worst case scenarios flashing in my head about pretty much everything but this time round - not so much. I’ve been extremely concerned before and everything de escalated. I think those who say she is much more in control of her histrionics than appears to be are probably right. I suspect the 2nd might be yet again something rather mundane and papers submission etc. You are right of course, anything is possible with her but Im somehow feeling rather laid back at the moment. It might change of course
There’s always a chance she might take the kids and make a run for it to the UK. It would take time to get her back here, kicking and screaming, but I can definitely see her doing this if she feels cornered.

Reactions: 15
they were married (the contract) in one country - and held the (one) wedding (ceremony) in another country

not uncommon

ETA: but am happy we each have viewpoints and experiences :)
Maybe not uncommon where you are. Very uncommon here.
I suppose Australia is a long way from anywhere, most couples are struggling to get a roof over their heads and it's easier to do them both together as per standard practice.
My niece and her partner had a flash ceremony locally that was like a wedding but not legal, and then a few years later did a smaller simpler one locally when the law changed.

Reactions: 7
Agree. He has been more than patient and considerate. She is not just 'not backing down', she keeps escalating.
Best thing for him and his girls is to pull all the rugs out from under her.
If she has to worry about where she's going to sleep and what she's going to eat, that will adjust her focus (I hope).
Note the DVRO requires the restrained party to stay away from children's school too.
BIB she's not restrained from the kids though. Only Ioan and Bianca.

Reactions: 4
they were married (the contract) in one country - and held the (one) wedding (ceremony) in another country

not uncommon

ETA: but am happy we each have viewpoints and experiences :)
Happens all the time when couples have destination weddings.

Reactions: 12
Too late for a thread suggestion, but this belongs in this thread…
Alice Evans - as ducked as a prostitute’s cont! 🙃

You’re welcome!

ETA, I may or may not be 3 sharp ones in!! Stocking up for hibernation (Dry July!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s always a chance she might take the kids and make a run for it to the UK. It would take time to get her back here, kicking and screaming, but I can definitely see her doing this if she feels cornered.
She can’t afford to buy a plane ticket. She’s totally underestimated Ioan. I still can’t believe some people believe he should fund her for life. Let’s face it, she’s spending the child support on herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Have we answered what is a LOFT lady yet? No rush just waiting patiently over here…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the bills totaling $30,000 have gone to her plus returned checks? The woman needs a job, Now!! Don’t you go to jail or something if you bounce a check and don’t write them a ‘good’ check? How many people still pay bills by check, it’s so much easier to be on auto pay. 🤦‍♀️
She’s stuck in the 80s - last time she paid for anything herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Alice buys 18 items on ebay per month (and this is not her best month) she will buy a lot more elsewhere (she mentioned a much used amazon account for example) both online and in LA. Both for her and the kids (they take advantage of parents that want to be the "fun" parent by having a big wishlist). Then add UberEats, meal subscription, then perhaps add bigger stuff like phones, laptops, TVs that are often paid months later, Gloria, perhaps the last lawyer installment (she claims she used for this her savings, but she also claimed she used them for Gloria and now suddenly that was a lie)...I wouldnt be too surprised if 30k are her spendings.

She likely isnt touching her own savings and thinks abusing the joint accounts will cost her nothing. She is in for a surprise

(I cant imagine btw that Ioan does anything funky here, his lawyers will have advised him)

This is a woman that simpy rejects downsizing and thinks she'll get her way with defaming him in public and abusive kids texts (lets not kid ourselves here)

for those who asked: LOFT (Ladies of the Forum) are the Ioan fans she had a war against. somehow she thinks we are all them LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If Alice buys 18 items on ebay per month (and this is not her best month) she will buy a lot more elsewhere (she mentioned a much used amazon account for example) both online and in LA. Both for her and the kids (they take advantage of parents that want to be the "fun" parent by having a big wishlist). Then add UberEats, meal subscription, then perhaps add bigger stuff like phones, laptops, TVs that are often paid months later, Gloria, perhaps the last lawyer installment (she claims she used for this her savings, but she also claimed she used them for Gloria and now suddenly that was a lie)...I wouldnt be too surprised if 30k are her spendings.

She likely isnt touching her own savings and thinks abusing the joint accounts will cost her nothing. She is in for a surprise

(I cant imagine btw that Ioan does anything funky here, his lawyers will have advised him)

for those who asked: LOFT (Ladies of the Forum) are the Ioan fans she had a war against. somehow she thinks we are all them LOL
Pool upkeep too. It all adds up when you are a big spender

Reactions: 14

This is a woman that simpy rejects downsizing and thinks she'll get her way with defaming him in public and abusive kids texts (lets not kid ourselves here)

The pap shot of her parked up at the atm grinning springs to mind, I think she's been draining that joint account and thought Ioan would keep topping it up indefinitely. He's done this to move the divorce on, she's going to have to come back to the negotiation if she wants monies or go bust.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pool upkeep too. It all adds up when you are a big spender
yeah a B-list family can spend this amount per month quite easily even without a mortgage. Problem is just that they were C-listers and have a super expensive divorce, and no income is coming in (Alice refuses to work, Ioan takes a little break after working non-stop). It also explains why Alice perceives 300k pa as nothing. And it also explains how a house that was bought for a million is 16 years later still not paid up despite his earnings.
I keep wondering if Ioan worked so often away (he certainly could have found work in the states but lower) in order to provide Alice the lifestyle she perceived to deserve. Pressure must be immense on top of the responsibility for the girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
yeah a B-list family can spend this amount per month quite easily even without a mortgage. Problem is just that they were C-listers and have a super expensive divorce, and no income is coming in (Alice refuses to work, Ioan takes a little break after working non-stop). It also explains why Alice perceives 300k pa as nothing. And it also explains how a house that was bought for a million is 16 years later still not paid up despite his earnings.
I keep wondering if Ioan worked so often away (he certainly could have found work in the states but lower) in order to provide Alice the lifestyle she perceived to deserve. Pressure must be immense on top of the responsibility for the girls.
You’re absolutely right about why he took gigs where he could get them. She is a spender and again tries to shame him by announcing he hasn’t paid her bills. Also respite from her. Frankly she’s bleeping annoying and hard work.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Something tells me she still believes that Ioan will be the one making all these payments and she will get 50% of the proceedings from the house sale. She's in for more than one rude awakening.

While we're at it, let's also add Nightwish's 'Over The Hills And Far Away'. For Yo. ;)
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she did think that, the massive grifting scroat.

Oh my god, yes. So apt.

I rarely come across anyone who’s into into NW, so it makes my day when it does happen 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice and Ioan did not seem to be wealthy, not by Hollywood terms. They were comfortable, much like many regular people are. Many normal everyday people are millionaires, they just don’t go around advertising it. Alice probably has far less money than most of us, she just spends far more than she actually has. She is not going to like being less off than working class people, she sees herself far above them. I can’t wait to find out what kind of house or condo she can find in her price range, maybe there’s a house near Gloria for rent, that would at least be convenient. 😂
Alice's house is smaller than my house. We are middle class. Admittedly real estate is much cheaper here than in LA, but when people can her house a "mansion" I laugh. We live in the average, Australian, suburban house.

I think Alice wants to project that she lives a glamorous, wealthy Hollywood life style and while many have believed it, that's actually has never been the case. She is now trying to say that Ioan is using all their shared wealth to live the high life with Bianca. Except there is no wealth. He is just a jobbing actor and they are middle class like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.