Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how did you work that out?

I think Bianca blocks people quite quickly, which is pretty admirable. Alice only does it once she fights with them lol
Because Alice is always on about Bianca having her comments restricted when they are not. But if you were an Alice minion Bianca probably let’s them follow her but restricts them still which probably pisses them all off. It explains why Alice keeps up with the whole B restricts and I don’t story. The minions will be reporting they follow her but still can’t post.
I have eyes I see certain FM following Bianca

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine it’s Leon “sending the boys round” to get paid. lol! Do another Marjorie video now Alice. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's pretty clear who has the out of control shopping /spending habit. She can't have it both ways - Ioan was mean with his money he complained I spend 99c on a colander/Ioan is spending wildly and extravagantly.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.