Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I've bought a copy now myself.
Yes the 2 can be done on different dates but usually done together. I can't imagine why they would have done the 2 separately.
I see the divorce petition also states the marriage length to match the August date.
I suspect it's a typo, probably admin being distracted when they entered the date (Alice's birthday by mistake) and then calculated the length based on that erroneous date.
Yes it shouldn't happen but it does.
And Ioan should have checked when signing but you know (sigh) he's a man, and wedding anniversary?
the ceremony was in Mexico, registering it will have happeney in LA - its absolutely certain that those happened on different dates and thats pretty common too. its also common to personally think that the ceremony is your anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the ceremony was in Mexico, registering it will have happeney in LA - its absolutely certain that those happened on different dates and thats pretty common too. its also common to personally think that the ceremony is your anniversary
True enough but wouldn't the registration have happened AFTER the ceremony?

Reactions: 3
True enough but wouldn't the registration have happened AFTER the ceremony?
nope

the ceremony isnt legally your wedding, it's just a ceremony you chose to do on top of it (my sister didnt for example because they used their savings instead to build a house). you are married when you sign the papers in the registry office. Most people do both things on the same day (one in the morning then the other in the afternoon) but if the venue is far away from your registry office it is absolutely common that the dates are far apart, for some couples it's years

There are obviously cases where the ceremony does happen before the signature, but most dont do that. Most want to be actually legally married by that point.

Reactions: 10
Thanks I've bought a copy now myself.
Yes the 2 can be done on different dates but usually done together. I can't imagine why they would have done the 2 separately.
I see the divorce petition also states the marriage length to match the August date.
I suspect it's a typo, probably admin being distracted when they entered the date (Alice's birthday by mistake) and then calculated the length based on that erroneous date.
Yes it shouldn't happen but it does.
And Ioan should have checked when signing but you know (sigh) he's a man, and wedding anniversary?
Distance weddings are/were fairly popular before the pandemic. Married in one place, wedding in another. Two of my children and many,many of their friends did this.

I think AE liked the idea of marrying somewhere "exotic" and that she wanted to have the ceremony in Mexico but not want to go through the hassle of getting whatever necessary paperwork to actually register the marriage in Mexico they so married in the States.

What my children did (both distance weddings):

- Citizens of two different countries married in a third - marriage on one date in the third country and wedding was a few days later and a few hours drive away. A lot of paperwork in this one.

- Citizens of same country - marriage on one date in home country and then several days later wedding was performed in second country thus avoiding more paperwork.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
nope

the ceremony isnt legally your wedding, it's just a ceremony you chose to do on top of it (my sister didnt for example because they used their savings instead to build a house). you are married when you sign the papers in the registry office. Most people do both things on the same day (one in the morning then the other in the afternoon) but if the venue is far away from your registry office it is absolutely common that the dates are far apart, for some couples it's years

There are obviously cases where the ceremony does happen before the signature, but most dont do that. Most want to be actually legally married by that point.
I got married here in Los Angeles. It's all a simple paperwork process and requires an appointment at a court house. They probably used court house I've used in Beverly Hills as it is the easiest and closest. Once you are officially married by a recognized officiant, they sign your marriage certificate and you send it in to be recorded.

Full details in the link below.

Reactions: 12
back to emoji reactions
Screenshot_20220627-065956_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065851_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065726_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065335_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065223_Instagram.jpg

also she previously claimed that Ioan "cut her off" and sends the bills to her since january, now the joint account was suddenly open all this time?

by the sound of things she continued to use his money to pay Gloria who Ioan clearly didnt want to

• Angry
Reactions: 36
This is evil. And isn't this in the UK? Cancer treatment is covered by the NHS.
Some cancer treatment is. I know of people who've needed medication / treatment not available on the NHS who had to fund it themselves. But obviously I'm just clarifying, not excusing the scammer's behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
back to emoji reactions
View attachment 1372782View attachment 1372783View attachment 1372784View attachment 1372785View attachment 1372786View attachment 1372787

also she previously claimed that Ioan "cut her off" and sends the bills to her since january, now the joint account was suddenly open all this time?

by the sound of things she continued to use his money to pay Gloria who Ioan clearly didnt want to
Sounds like she just spending up large all this time on the joint account to me.

So who is paying the $30k bills then? Sounds like Ioan has left it to Alice to pay?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds like she just spending up large all this time on the joint account to me.

So who is paying the $30k bills then? Sounds like Ioan has left it to Alice to pay?
sounds like AE had access to the joint account but wasn't paying the bills - just ignored them.

ETA: I doubt IG is the one writing those checks that bounced.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
back to emoji reactions
View attachment 1372782View attachment 1372783View attachment 1372784View attachment 1372785View attachment 1372786View attachment 1372787

How many months now has she been saying her own lawyers were telling her she needed to get a job?

The bank of Ioan had officially been closed. This is what happens when you refuse to collaborate, become increasingly threatening and abusive, and leave the other party no choice but to protect themselves legally. She even told him in texts that she had found a litigator to fight him and wanted everything (paraphrasing). These are the consequences. This is real life.

I have no doubt she was given ample money to provide for her and the girls. IMO, given her spending habits and her choice to continue to employ Gloria (something she sneakily hid and someone Ioan realized that they could no longer afford), she went through the money. That is not on Ioan. Had she been working a nanny/housekeeper would make sense. I suspect this comes down to simple money mismanagement and sadly, a tremendous sense of entitlement. This is all on Alice.

ETA: So she assumed the joint account would stay open for kids things? Those eBay purchases weren't for kids. GoFundMyLife is just so wrong on every level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
sounds like AE had access to the joint account but wasn't paying the bills - just ignored them.
No I think Ioan has been paying the bills all this time, she had access to unlimited money. Suddenly he cut her off and she now has to pay the bills with nothing. They are likely her bills for the house etc. He doesn’t have to pay them all this time and she took advantage of him and his money. He got tough and now she’s in the tit. That’s my take on it. He is smoking her out. Well played.
when I say nothing I mean ioans money

Reactions: 33
1656308249259.png

quoting Alice: "I assumed the joint account would stay open for kids things. 2 weeks ago it was completely emptied and I have nothing."

well, Alice - I guess should have shown up for the PRO court hearing on the 14th.

No I think Ioan has been paying the bills all this time, she had access to unlimited money. Suddenly he cut her off and she now has to pay the bills with nothing. They are likely her bills for the house etc. He doesn’t have to pay them all this time and she took advantage of him and his money. He got tough and now she’s in the tit. That’s my take on it. He is smoking her out. Well played.
when I say nothing I mean ioans money
see above image
yep, well played.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Bad checks returned? Does that mean she sends cheques to pay for things? I haven’t had a cheque book in 20 years. Do they actually exist still?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
back to emoji reactions

Two weeks ago is that when she didn't turn up in court? 🤔
She's been spending money like water and not paying the bills by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 26
So she is admitting that the GoFundMe is not for a lawyer. It is to get her out of the debt she herself has created. Am I understanding this correctly?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So who hasn’t been paying their lawyer, Alice?

$30,000 a month in bills?? What the actual duck is she buying? And she expected Ioan to fund it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.