Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why Alice can’t do him for child support cos she likely burnt through it all already
So if the children are starving like she claims, it’s her fault for spending their child support on some pretty horrendous clothing and make-up? I’ll bet the house is in disrepair too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She can’t afford to buy a plane ticket. She’s totally underestimated Ioan. I still can’t believe some people believe he should fund her for life. Let’s face it, she’s spending the child support on herself.
And no one is surprised she is spending the money meant for the children on herself, classic Alice. 😏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣😂

Me too, though I'd spend so much phoning in to vote for her to do trials (on I'm a celebrity get me out of here)

I'd love to see her have to eat kangaroo butt, balls & 🍆 to win ✨ lol 😂🤣😂

ETA when she gets her PRO who would give her any airtime because the topic that got any interest in her - is the thing she can't discuss (cos she's gagged don't ya know🤣) and I know I keep saying this, but surely she now depends on drink & tablets? just to function even (granted she doesn't function much at all), however without it she would go into withdrawal symptoms??
I would think she is mentally dependant on alcohol and possibly pills, drinking in the evenings and going in the occasional bender, hence the SM outbursts.

Reactions: 11
I am convinced he gave her an amount to cover bills / child support etc into the joint account. She has spunked that on overspending, paying a nanny she doesn't need, wine and deliveries. This is why she can say with conviction she isn't getting any child or spousal support - she probably isn't right now because she had it all up front and has spent it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice's house is smaller than my house. We are middle class. Admittedly real estate is much cheaper here than in LA, but when people can her house a "mansion" I laugh. We live in the average, Australian, suburban house.

I think Alice wants to project that she lives a glamorous, wealthy Hollywood life style and while many have believed it, that's actually has never been the case. She is now trying to say that Ioan is using all their shared wealth to live the high life with Bianca. Except there is no wealth. He is just a jobbing actor and they are middle class like the rest of us.
Exactly, having a Nanny is not that big a deal, we know Gloria is more a housekeeper/cleaner than anything else, and most people have cleaners who come at least a few days a week to keep the house clean. Most of us don’t buy all our clothes on EBay, of course some things from EBay are fine, but most people like to go shopping and try on clothes. Alice certainly has no reason to feel superior to anyone, none of us are literally begging people on the internet to give us money, so humiliating.

Reactions: 10
I wish there were a way for Ioan to help ensure that she doesn’t blow the money on unnecessary purchases/services. He’s giving her, what, a daily limit, we said earlier?

I have compulsive shopping habits—if you could see my bedroom you’d be in awe/horrified at the same time. The issue with compulsive shoppers is that there’s very little budget preparation going on, if any.

You don’t look at a total sum of spending money and think, “Ok, how am I going to organize this so that all the necessities are covered?” You see the total sum as just that—a sum. There’s very little work done to prioritize and budget, which leads to you buying recklessly. Alice seems to be having these prioritization issues along with not knowing how to divvy up the funds.

Like I said, I wish there were a way for Ioan to monitor this and ensure that it doesn’t happen…but that’s not fair to him. She’s an adult. Alice needs to learn how to control herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If the place you are getting married isn’t licenced you can’t actually get married there legally, like a beach. Often you need to be in the country for X days and sign documents there before the wedding so loads of people do it in a court house or registry office then go on a holiday and have a ceremony. Jerry hall and mick jagger did this and remember, it wasn’t legal! They were never actually married.
Interesting fact...MJ knew that ceremony wasn't legally binding. JH didn't know until she tried to divorce him. MJ very canny like that !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wish there were a way for Ioan to help ensure that she doesn’t blow the money on unnecessary purchases/services. He’s giving her, what, a daily limit, we said earlier?

I have compulsive shopping habits—if you could see my bedroom you’d be in awe/horrified at the same time. The issue with compulsive shoppers is that there’s very little budget preparation going on, if any.

You don’t look at a total sum of spending money and think, “Ok, how am I going to organize this so that all the necessities are covered?” You see the total sum as just that—a sum. There’s very little work done to prioritize and budget, which leads to you buying recklessly. Alice seems to be having these prioritization issues along with not knowing how to divvy up the funds.

Like I said, I wish there were a way for Ioan to monitor this and ensure that it doesn’t happen…but that’s not fair to him. She’s an adult. Alice needs to learn how to control herself.
I definitely have compulsive shopping issues as well. Probably not to the point of addicion..nah, who am I kidding! Like somebody once posted on fb: sewing and buying sewing supplies are two different hobbies :)
Im trying to change my shopping addiction to selling addiction. So far worked really well, as long as you try not to think how much you originally spent 🤦‍♀️ (Or dont get carried away and sell husband, cat etc 😂)
Alice could try do that. Feed her internet obsession and shopping addiction at same time by selling stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Interesting fact...MJ knew that ceremony wasn't legally binding. JH didn't know until she tried to divorce him. MJ very canny like that !
Well I hope she gets what she deserves from Rupert Murdoch. Imagine having to have sex with that decrepit, old sociopath! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So if the children are starving like she claims, it’s her fault for spending their child support on some pretty horrendous clothing and make-up? I’ll bet the house is in disrepair too.
She has no impulse control whatsoever, and her impulses always take precedence over obligations. It will be extremely tough for her to break that pattern, especially after two decades of it.

I do feel for her a bit there. I improved my impulse control over the years - I'm fairly good at it when I know I really can't afford it - but it's hard to shake completely, and it can draw you back in at any moment. Case in point: Very recently, I discovered the world of niche fragrances. This new passion coincided with a bonus, so I bought a dozen perfumes within less than 2 months, some of them ridiculously expensive. It was one of those 'just one more won't hurt' things. I nearly fainted when I finally summed up my spend and decided to put an immediate stop to the excessive shopping sprees. That worked for a month, until last week. I relapsed. It was just one fragrance and a few decants, but still - impulse control failed again because, for one sweet, sweet moment, it's so effin' satisfying to give in.
I continue to work on myself, and I guess I'm a bit ahead of Alice because I don't do these things when I'm broke, but I understand how hard it is to stop indulging yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The real “lunatics” (let’s face it as she’s talking to us re her mention of the title of the thread) do follow you, Alice. We read your every word and that’s exactly why we’re here. Why is she trying to trace people making observations on a gossip forum rather than work on her court order/hearing or look after her babies who are now off school? You’d think that would be more important to her.

Yes! And she claims to have taken her $100,000 out. But Ioan can’t go on a work trip?
If Ioan doesn’t work, she and the kids will literally starve, Alice certainly doesn’t bring in a dime for the kids or herself. She had better be on the lookout for some really old, blind, rich man with one foot planted firmly in the grave, that’s the best she can get to be her next victim, I mean husband. 😂

Reactions: 10
her implication that Bianca and Ioan live the high life is certainly amusing.

- they have a pretty simple apartment based on her IG stories. Sure, it will cost several $k, but that's LA for you.
- Bianca wears pretty cheap stuff, and she said to some of them that Ioan didnt buy them and but chosed them for her
- Ioan seems to only own three pieces of clothes, if you look at her IG Bianca seems to only own one bikini (lol), meanwhile Alice has on her IG every time new creations to show off
- on their UK trip they only spend a few days in a luxury hotel (probably not paid on his own, you get thart pretty easily over flight miles etc.), the rest were probably spend at his parents home or friends (there was a IG story of Bianca that looked like a pretty homely bed), they seem to mostly do sightseeing, no expensive concerts
- in France I reckon everything was not paid by him
- I would bet that they dont order every day UberEats but cook themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have just realised something. You know how Alice seems to think that her Instagram is not limited the way Bianca’s is, even though they have the exact same settings? Well…..
Bianca has limited certain people even though they follow her. I bleeping just worked it out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well played Bianca well bleeping played hahaha. So even though Alice socks accounts or minion accounts follow Bianca Alice still can’t post and it winds the living tit out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I definitely have compulsive shopping issues as well. Probably not to the point of addicion..nah, who am I kidding! Like somebody once posted on fb: sewing and buying sewing supplies are two different hobbies :)
Im trying to change my shopping addiction to selling addiction. So far worked really well, as long as you try not to think how much you originally spent 🤦‍♀️ (Or dont get carried away and sell husband, cat etc 😂)
Alice could try do that. Feed her internet obsession and shopping addiction at same time by selling stuff!
That’s an incredible idea, btw, selling instead of buying. My issue is…I don’t wanna let anything go! Admission: I’m a bit of a hoarder, too. I always say to myself, “NO! I might need this one day!” I can’t let go of my sewing and embroidery machines lol, it would ruin me! 😂😩 I’m sorry you have the habit, too, but I’m also glad you understand the craziness of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
her implication that Bianca and Ioan live the high life is certainly amusing.

- they have a pretty simple apartment based on her IG stories. Sure, it will cost several $k, but that's LA for you.
- Bianca wears pretty cheap stuff, and she said to some of them that Ioan didnt buy them and but chosed them for her
- Ioan seems to only own three pieces of clothes, if you look at her IG Bianca seems to only own one bikini (lol), meanwhile Alice has on her IG every time new creations to show off
- on their UK trip they only spend a few days in a luxury hotel (probably not paid on his own, you get thart pretty easily over flight miles etc.), the rest were probably spend at his parents home or friends (there was a IG story of Bianca that looked like a pretty homely bed)
- in France I reckon everything was not paid by him
- I would bet that they dont order every day UberEats but cook themselves
But @welp , the 99c colander!! 😂
Alice constantly tells on herself.

I have just realised something. You know how Alice seems to think that her Instagram is not limited the way Bianca’s is, even though they have the exact same settings? Well…..
Bianca has limited certain people even though they follow her. I bleeping just worked it out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well played Bianca well bleeping played hahaha. So even though Alice socks accounts follow Bianca Alice still can’t post and it winds the living tit out of her
So she’s signalling the gruesome twosome and her batshit crazies to leave comments on Bianca’s Instagram and because they can’t Alice is better? lol!
She is so smart. In fact I’d go as far as saying she’s the smartest person in any room.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pap shot of her parked up at the atm grinning springs to mind, I think she's been draining that joint account and thought Ioan would keep topping it up indefinitely. He's done this to move the divorce on, she's going to have to come back to the negotiation if she wants monies or go bust.
It’s sadly the only way to get through to her, Ioan’s tried reason/politeness, even pleading with her, many times before and we know how that goes down with her…He has been more than gracious and not cut her off as she claims, he just isn’t going to bankroll her like before. Not that he should anyway, but he also can’t because he needs to pay for two households and spend a fortune on trying to extricate those girls from Alice’s control.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bianca has limited certain people even though they follow her. I bleeping just worked it out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well played Bianca well bleeping played hahaha. So even though Alice socks accounts or minion accounts follow Bianca Alice still can’t post and it winds the living tit out of her
how did you work that out?

I think Bianca blocks people quite quickly, which is pretty admirable. Alice only does it once she fights with them lol

• Haha

That’s so true, she is about to be 54 years old in about a month, it’s not fair for Ioan or anyone to have to look after her as if she were a child. If he could get custody then he could just let her go and do as she pleases, if she winds up sleeping on the street, it’s on her. But Ioan has had to make sure his children are at least getting their basic needs met, that’s probably why he hasn’t let the hammer down on her yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.