Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we free to assume Ioan had given her a seemingly large allowance that she used to pay Gloria, bought lots of clothes, uber eats and her lawyers fees while she sat on her ass abusing him?
Where am I rolling her to? The sea just isn’t appropriate enough any more!
Oh I’m sticking her in a rocket and firing her into orbit.
That is also why socksibling has been sniffing about bravely defending her by calling people names on Twitter (I know I do it here but ya know)?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So is this why she suddenly said the girls were trying to contact Ioan when he went to Monte Carlo? This after she'd been saying for months they didn't want to see or talk to him? She used them to try and contact him so she could demand more money, right?

Wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The account was cleaned out after she fired her lawyer and blew off the court appearance, but before she tried to humiliate him in Monaco with the GFM account & the DM pity me stories. Ioan's sick of her bullsh!t all right. Please get full custody of the girls, Ioan! In the best interest of the children, get them away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m admittedly afraid of what she might do come August 2nd. I don’t know what I’m talking about, or maybe I do. Fears have been raised in here before. I just think she knows she’s approaching the dead end and that it’s imminent, and people respond to that imminence in terrifying ways sometimes, if they’re unhinged and frustrated enough. I don’t know. I’m awaiting the date but I’m also fearful. Anyone else or am I alone in this…?
Im usually the one to have worst case scenarios flashing in my head about pretty much everything but this time round - not so much. I’ve been extremely concerned before and everything de escalated. I think those who say she is much more in control of her histrionics than appears to be are probably right. I suspect the 2nd might be yet again something rather mundane and papers submission etc. You are right of course, anything is possible with her but Im somehow feeling rather laid back at the moment. It might change of course

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Cheques been bouncing, eBay Al’s poverty been announcing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
back to emoji reactions
View attachment 1372782View attachment 1372783View attachment 1372784View attachment 1372785View attachment 1372786View attachment 1372787

also she previously claimed that Ioan "cut her off" and sends the bills to her since january, now the joint account was suddenly open all this time?

by the sound of things she continued to use his money to pay Gloria who Ioan clearly didnt want to
So the bills totaling $30,000 have gone to her plus returned checks? The woman needs a job, Now!! Don’t you go to jail or something if you bounce a check and don’t write them a ‘good’ check? How many people still pay bills by check, it’s so much easier to be on auto pay. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The account was cleaned out after she fired her lawyer and blew off the court appearance, but before she tried to humiliate him in Monaco with the GFM account & the DM pity me stories. Ioan's sick of her bullsh!t all right. Please get full custody of the girls, Ioan! In the best interest of the children, get them away from her.
wonder if Leon's final check bounced :ROFLMAO:
(if it did - she will really have a difficult hiring another lawyer)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So who hasn’t been paying their lawyer, Alice?

$30,000 a month in bills?? What the actual duck is she buying? And she expected Ioan to fund it?
She has to be wildly exaggerating, they can’t have bills totaling $30,000 in an average sized house, unless it’s been months since the bills have been paid. Homeowners insurance and property taxes are expensive, property taxes should be more than $30,000 in LA I would think. Basically I am doing nothing but thinking out loud here, trying to figure out where she got the $30,000 figure from. 🤔

Reactions: 16
She has to be wildly exaggerating, they can’t have bills totaling $30,000 in an average sized house, unless it’s been months since the bills have been paid. Homeowners insurance and property taxes are expensive, property taxes should be more than $30,000 in LA I would think. Basically I am doing nothing but thinking out loud here, trying to figure out where she got the $30,000 figure from. 🤔
Could part of that amount be the first term fee for the private school. I don’t know how private schools work whether you have to pay the whole year up front or do it on a term to term basis. A $50,000 a year school would be around $16,000/$17,000 a term

Reactions: 14
She talks like they’re loaded, we all know there’s only one reason she has bills for $30,000. She’s been spending like mad and he cut her off. Why should Ioan fund her while getting slaughtered by her and her sickofans saying he cut her off. He only did what she said he did. Hand clap that, witch.
Now get a job and lawyer, honey. You’re gonna need it.
She doesn’t know what’s about to hit her. How sad at almost 54 she has zero life skills. What a waste.

The figment or her imagination that produced the bf? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So who hasn’t been paying their lawyer, Alice?

$30,000 a month in bills?? What the actual duck is she buying? And she expected Ioan to fund it?
I read the $30k as including all unpaid bills - not as a monthly amount.

1656311893226.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s not had a single donation in almost 24 hours, her social media is on fire and she hasn’t responded and the “supporters” are conspicuous by their absence. Could the msm be in touch with Dear Alice?

Just my opinion.
As she limps towards $3k, do we think she will actually reach her target?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My guess? Leon submitted his final bill after she fired him, she cut him a substantial check expecting the shared account to cover it, and it bounced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If I was Ioan I’d want a full and frank apology to Bianca, his mum and himself.
50/50 custody.
Her financial records and I’d publish them too. Because duck her.
But we all know the pigs would sooner fly! She might even apologise - she might. But for it to be frank and sincere - I dont believe it ever possible! :(

Reactions: 9
So are we free to assume Ioan had given her a seemingly large allowance that she used to pay Gloria, bought lots of clothes, uber eats and her lawyers fees while she sat on her ass abusing him?
Where am I rolling her to? The sea just isn’t appropriate enough any more!
Oh I’m sticking her in a rocket and firing her into orbit.
That is also why socksibling has been sniffing about bravely defending her by calling people names on Twitter (I know I do it here but ya know)?
Could part of that amount be the first term fee for the private school. I don’t know how private schools work whether you have to pay the whole year up front or do it on a term to term basis. A $50,000 a year school would be around $16,000/$17,000 a term
I thought of that too, that could be part of it, they may not have paid the full tuition up front, which most people do, but didn’t she go behind his back and enroll the girl in that school when he said they couldn’t afford it? She might have set it up to pay monthly or by semester just to keep Ioan from getting too angry. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.