Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she sleep at night? Yes, I know, three sharp ones and all that, but if I had this mountain of self-inflicted financial, legal and other problems piling up around me, no amount of booze or sedatives could help me gloss it all over. Hell, the mere thought of having to face even a fraction of her issues makes me shudder! :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BIB she's not restrained from the kids though. Only Ioan and Bianca.
When he gets the PRO and then gets 100% custody, she will be restrained from going near their school.
From what I read in that link the other day.

Reactions: 9
When Alice switched her latest narrative to accuse Ioan of delaying giving HER the divorce so she could be “done with him” - my jaw dropped! witch please, you could have spent the last 2 years finding a decent condo/apt and preparing the kids for move. If you (hi Alice if you are here) had done this, chances are Ioan may have given you a bit more of the cheese in your settlement, especially if you had agreed to shared custody and not interfering in his time. Now all that precious coin you use to buy tit off eBay must go to lawyers. Not because of him, he tried to go the cheaper route several of my friends did via mediation/collaborative- YOU burned that bridge down bringing on your very own criminal restraining order. Now you face playing nice to hopefully have that not turned into a PRO impacting your future job prospects. And I’m pretty sure you don’t care. But GFM won’t last forever. Gloria (or her family’s) patience may run out to have you all crammed in her apartment with you no doubt imperiously ordering everyone about. Even if you get a Patreon account, you have to post content that is offered regularly and solely to your subscribers. Can you stand having to produce content in addition to your IG & Twitter? Can you do it consistently? The Cameo seemed to stall out.
At any rate, imagine how much better she would feel if she had an actual realistic end goal? It appears her goal is to either a) get a chance to see/talk to Ioan to have her “moment” or b) keep everything she currently had with no change whatsoever just unlimited access to his funds and hiding in the house raging on SM. Sad
Well, who among us hasn't been there at some point or another?
Manzana wins the day! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How does she sleep at night? Yes, I know, three sharp ones and all that, but if I had this mountain of self-inflicted financial, legal and other problems piling up around me, no amount of booze or sedatives could help me gloss it all over. Hell, the mere thought of having to face even a fraction of her issues makes me shudder! :oops:
She's blatantly tried to ruin Ioan and only succeeded in ruining herself!!
She's going to now pile on the poverty pleas, I do hope the DM actually print that up to two weeks ago Ioan was paying for everything but I won't hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happens all the time when couples have destination weddings.
Destination weddings are def a thing here or were pre-Covid but in Aus we don't require the registration back home.
If you marry o/s, as long as you can prove it was legit there and reg'd there, you don't need to do anything else here.
1656318378382.png

So really, all that stuff on the beach in Mexico, with Alice's 2 strong-arm bros and all, was just a performance? The whole ciggie in one hand, drink in the other, etc.
She does like a performance.

Reactions: 6
I think to get married legally in Mexico you have to have blood tests and be there for 14 days before (I'm not sure if it's 14 it could be 10 or 7 but it's A period of time).

Reactions: 5
I mean just imagine, she was complaining for months that Ioan isnt paying her spousal or child support, but the joint account was open? (which is crazy 15 months after divorce filing). What money did she expect him to give her?!

What is mine is mine and what is yours is mine.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She's blatantly tried to ruin Ioan and only succeeded in ruining herself!!
She's going to now pile on the poverty pleas, I do hope the DM actually print that up to two weeks ago Ioan was paying for everything but I won't hold my breath.
There will come a point, I hope, when even the most obtuse of her followers (and the general public) realises who and what she is. If she continues down this path, no platform will be left for her to beg on, and unless she has some kind of epiphany and pulls herself out of this spiral, she'll end up on welfare. Or the streets.

Reactions: 16
I mean just imagine, she was complaining for months that Ioan isnt paying her spousal or child support, but the joint account was open? (which is crazy 15 months after divorce filing). What money did she expect him to give her?!

Yes! And she claims to have taken her $100,000 out. But Ioan can’t go on a work trip?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s always a chance she might take the kids and make a run for it to the UK. It would take time to get her back here, kicking and screaming, but I can definitely see her doing this if she feels cornered.
Hopefully the girls no longer have valid passports. That would slow her down.

Have we answered what is a LOFT lady yet? No rush just waiting patiently over here…
If thinking she means LOTF (Ladies of the Forum) from the old Ioan Online days.

Reactions: 8
I think the $30,000 of bills piling up are the ones she is supposed to be paying from the 'global' payment IG has been making to her (rather than just paying every bill himself that came in, Gloria, electric, water, credit cards etc).
When she last bleated on about him firing Gloria was when the financial arrangements changed. No longer was he just going to shell out for everything and allow her free reign. All part of mentally and physically being separate.
This would have been warned about a long time in advance. We discussed on here at length at the time. All part of being an adult - budgeting your money and paying your own bills. Sounds like rather than pay the bills herself she's just ignored them all and carried on as she always has. All part of her mentality 'i didn't ask for this so why should my life change one bit' she is resisting being "separate" at every opportunity

• Angry
Reactions: 25
How some of her followers twist the narrative. No-one is saying she is spending the GFM on eBay purchases. We are saying she’s begging for food for her children, accepting help with instacart and setting up a crowdfund to fight a TRO against her for her abusive behaviour and not a divorce like she claims and is buying on eBay in the last few weeks. Not destitute and homeless as she’s portraying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I don't think the joint account was open...she would have emptied it if it was

Reactions: 5
If the place you are getting married isn’t licenced you can’t actually get married there legally, like a beach. Often you need to be in the country for X days and sign documents there before the wedding so loads of people do it in a court house or registry office then go on a holiday and have a ceremony. Jerry hall and mick jagger did this and remember, it wasn’t legal! They were never actually married.

Who is the grifter? Everything she has claimed if others is how she behaves. Classic projection.
So she’s paying her troglodytes to go after people?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There will come a point, I hope, when even the most obtuse of her followers (and the general public) realises who and what she is. If she continues down this path, no platform will be left for her to beg on, and unless she has some kind of epiphany and pulls herself out of this spiral, she'll end up on welfare. Or the streets.
BIB I can imagine that would be painful to Ioan. I bet he does not want that to happen. It is her own doing though.

Reactions: 6
I don't think the joint account was open...she would have emptied it if it was
so what account was it that suddenly closed two weeks ago? Did Ioan gave her a special credit card with allowance and the chick burned up everything for the year?

• Wow
so what account was it that suddenly closed two weeks ago? Did Ioan gave her a special credit card with allowance and the chick burned up everything for the year?
Holy tit!! She did.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.