Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. He has been more than patient and considerate. She is not just 'not backing down', she keeps escalating.
Best thing for him and his girls is to pull all the rugs out from under her.
If she has to worry about where she's going to sleep and what she's going to eat, that will adjust her focus (I hope).
Note the DVRO requires the restrained party to stay away from children's school too.
What is she doing on her Instagram now, is she being silent or is she escalating the hate? I had to stop going there, I blocked her, which she obviously didn’t take very well, a couple of her fm’s sent me nasty comments. The women on her Instagram are so wrapped up in trying to please her it’s sickening to see. I was itching to say what I thought of them all, and did make a couple of comments I’m sure she didn’t like, and knew if I didn’t block her first she would block me. I was happy to be able to block her, I know how much she hates that. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So, that's a bit odd -

Wiki says July 1st 1992
Imed says Aug 12 1992

I note wiki says Bianca is American born - so maybe she doesn't need a visa to live there.

That will piss mAlice right off!

Both DOB the same year, but different dates.
Not a huge difference, like mAlice's years of birth rather than a month, but still not helpful for conspiracy theorists who want to bandy about arguements about her age.

Reactions: 8
They’re going to be flowergirls for her imaginary boyfriend 😂
Too old to be flower girls, junior bridesmaids maybe. Maybe they can have a wedding in their garden using a cutout of some random man, that’s about as close as Alice is going to get to finding a new husband.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, that's a bit odd -

Wiki says July 1st 1992
Imed says Aug 12 1992

I note wiki says Bianca is American born - so maybe she doesn't need a visa to live there.

Not a huge difference, like mAlice's years of birth rather than a month, but still not helpful for conspiracy theorists who want to bandy about arguements about her age.
thought this was previously established (per TRO court docs)?
August 02
-- PRO hearing
-- Alice's birthday
-- anniversary of AE & IG's wedding

uncertain about BW's info
(obviously I'm tired and probably could use more sleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me what I don't eat baby sheet stirrers means? I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, that's a bit odd -

Wiki says July 1st 1992
Imed says Aug 12 1992

There is a post on B's instagram 12 August last year where there are Happy Birthday wishes in the comments.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Updated Playlist. I had a few threads to go back through this time but hope I have picked up all suggestions. If not please shout.

I've also added more of my suggestions

1656297182143.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Re: birth dates etc., just be careful which sites you get your "information" from. There are some out there that appear to be speculative and read as if put together by the internet equivalent of overseas call centres. I have seen Bianca described as "a leading Australian actress".
We know she was born in 1992 in Australia - if they are saying she was American born in 1991, they are clearly not bothering to get their facts right.

I also note that the divorce petition gives their wedding date as 2 August 2007 but everywhere else says 14 September 2007 (inc contemporary media coverage).

Does anyone have a copy of the full divorce petition?

Last edited:
Re: birth dates etc., just be careful which sites you get your "information" from. There are some out there that appear to be speculative and read as if put together by the internet equivalent of overseas call centres. I have seen Bianca described as "a leading Australian actress".
We know she was born in 1992 in Australia - if they are saying she was American born in 1991, they are clearly not bothering to get their facts right.

I also note that the divorce petition gives their wedding date as 2 August 2007 but everywhere else says 14 September 2007 (inc contemporary media coverage).

if the full divorce petition was posted, I missed downloading a copy.

also, date difference might be possibly be because "marriage" is the contract and a "wedding" is a ceremony so thus this might be the reason for different dates being published.
ETA: both a marriage contract and a wedding can both be done on same date but can also be done on different dates and locations.

This post has copies of the divorce petition:
(not know if this is the full document)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would Ioan be covering the girls healthcare insurance as part of his child support? I don’t for one minute believe he should cover Alice’s health insurance, but certainly the girls
The kids are covered under his Motion Picture health plan. Alice is too, until the divorce is final at which time her coverage ceases. Health insurance is probably one of the negotiating points of the divorce agreement, unless for some reason it's included in the pre-nup. It's just occurred to me that should Ioan and Bianca marry, she would be covered under the MP plan which could be of considerable value.

Reactions: 12
if the full divorce petition was posted, I missed downloading a copy.

also, date difference might be possibly be because "marriage" is the contract and a "wedding" is a ceremony so thus this might be the reason for different dates being published.
ETA: both a marriage contract and a wedding can both be done on same date but can also be done on different dates and locations.
Thanks I've bought a copy now myself.
Yes the 2 can be done on different dates but usually done together. I can't imagine why they would have done the 2 separately.
I see the divorce petition also states the marriage length to match the August date.
I suspect it's a typo, probably admin being distracted when they entered the date (Alice's birthday by mistake) and then calculated the length based on that erroneous date.
Yes it shouldn't happen but it does.
And Ioan should have checked when signing but you know (sigh) he's a man, and wedding anniversary?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.