Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, it would take me several years to spend that much on clothes.
I’m ashamed to say that if I had the money, and enough for everything else, food, home, kids etc, if I were actually wealthy that is, it would take me about five minutes to spend that amount on clothes, shoes actually.…….shows self out the door hanging head in abject shame.

I would never ever buy clothes or stuff I didn’t need if I didn’t have the money for everything and everyone else first.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now I just have in my head the brand new mAlice Talking Doll (tm). 50 threatening phrases! Comes with perma-attached iPhone, dog blanket and bucket of red lipstick! Rat and Prius Playset, Green Manky Pool funtime Playset and Parking Lot Altercation Playset sold separately!
Doesn't measure up to the Kenneth Williams talking doll though. "Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me" 🤣
Did you manage to get one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thrift is also way better for the environment. Unfortunately I can never find anything good in thrift stores, though I have a friend who can find designer brands every time she goes!

I think 50/50 will be awarded too. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Ioan gets full custody though, especially if Alice fails to find a suitable place to live.
I used to buy most of my work clothes from charity shops. Where I lived you could get some really nice things, some vintage, which I loved because they were well made and different to normal chain store clothes. I still love a rummage in a charity shop for books, clothes, and I’ve found some wonderful presents for people in there. This is something I don’t see Alice doing because she believes she is above that , she is a celebrity and it would be beneath her. Dozy bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Want more?” makes me feel physically sick 😔
It tells me she treated him like that for years via her social media. If she felt a slight, she would make a passive aggressive (or just downright aggressive) post about to him to show him.
I feel sick at what this man has went through and continues to go through to this day.
I look forward to seeing this bully get her comeuppance.
I think she will display su*cide ideation, I believe she uses illness and medical issues in a manipulative and factitious way. It will either be a medical emergency for herself or the girls. And it makes me feel sick at the thought.
She is selfish beyond belief.
I think many of us know the feelings of being held to ransom by someone else’s “tantrum” (is that the correct word? 🤷🏽‍♀️) and what it feels like awaiting the punishment. You know they’re going to pull something outlandish because their behaviour has went too far. Rather than apologise they will act out even more. Boy who cried wolf, and many of us can’t bear the thought of something bad happening to another human being while it’s all just performative and fake.
Rather than own her horrendous behaviour and apologise she will double down seeking sympathy from other sources. We see her doing that now. She justifies it because she thinks she’s the wronged party.
It is awful to place those expectations and burdens on someone you supposedly respect and love.
He asked her to respect his boundaries, she didn’t. He asked her to stop shaming him, she didn’t. He asked her to go through the wizard app, she didn’t.
She uses the children to get to him, the vidoes of them laughing without him being there, the “happy house” facade. It is all bullshit.

My heart breaks for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She can definitely purchase health insurance on a government exchange (aka Obamacare) no matter her pre-existing conditions. The cost per month completely depends on what kind of coverage she chooses and what her annual income is. With no government subsidy, I’d guess her monthly premium for just her would be at least $600, and double that if she’s covering the girls too.
Would Ioan be covering the girls healthcare insurance as part of his child support? I don’t for one minute believe he should cover Alice’s health insurance, but certainly the girls

Reactions: 12
Would Ioan be covering the girls healthcare insurance as part of his child support? I don’t for one minute believe he should cover Alice’s health insurance, but certainly the girls
I think these are separate issues.
My reasoning - child support (if any to be paid to AE) would not guarantee that AE does provide/pay for healthcare coverage. So I think that IG would be required for their coverage separately (if not included in his coverage).
The court will stipulate regarding the girls' healthcare coverage.

Reactions: 8
Agree, I think Leon was a good lawyer but he likely didn’t know what the evidence was until last minute. So much wasted time and money. No one can get Alice out of this. No one. She need to accept the PRO and accept she won’t get the money she would have had she done collaborative. If Ioan wanted I think he could now take everything including the kids easily. She wouldn’t get spousal or child support. She needs to get on her knees about now.
Thing is, I think IG is so much of a gentle and kind person he will still give a lot away in consideration for his children and for her as the person he used to know and love.

I know hubby took a long time to recognise how wicked and narcissistic his ex was, purely because deep down he's a genuinely nice person and doesn't want to think or believe that anyone can be or behave the way these people do. Even to the extent of almost losing what they have now, unless something triggers an "epiphany".
For us it was when she threatened to put the children in care then began a couple of years of legal nonsense (lies, changing lawyers, changing testimony, etc).

For IG, he obviously reached that point and had a legal support network in place when he decided to separate.

But the thing is, at his core he is not a malicious or vindictive person. He will want the best for the person he loved, even if he no longer loves her. And he will want the best for the mother of his children, despite the fact that she is a horrible, vindictive person herself who doesn't care about hurting their children in her desire to lash out at him. Make no mistake, people like mAlice take IG's values and ethics as a weakness and she will not stop unless she breaks him.

I admire and respect his values, but he does need to stand strong against her and continue to take all the advice offered to prevent him from falling under her wicked influence. But he seems to be receiving good advice and long may he listen to it. It will, in the long run, benefit him and his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thing is, I think IG is so much of a gentle and kind person he will still give a lot away in consideration for his children and for her as the person he used to know and love.

I know hubby took a long time to recognise how wicked and narcissistic his ex was, purely because deep down he's a genuinely nice person and doesn't want to think or believe that anyone can be or behave the way these people do. Even to the extent of almost losing what they have now, unless something triggers an "epiphany".
For us it was when she threatened to put the children in care then began a couple of years of legal nonsense (lies, changing lawyers, changing testimony, etc).

For IG, he obviously reached that point and had a legal support network in place when he decided to separate.

But the thing is, at his core he is not a malicious or vindictive person. He will want the best for the person he loved, even if he no longer loves her. And he will want the best for the mother of his children, despite the fact that she is a horrible, vindictive person herself who doesn't care about hurting their children in her desire to lash out at him. Make no mistake, people like mAlice take IG's values and ethics as a weakness and she will not stop unless she breaks him.

I admire and respect his values, but he does need to stand strong against her and continue to take all the advice offered to prevent him from falling under her wicked influence. But he seems to be receiving good advice and long may he listen to it. It will, in the long run, benefit him and his children.
I don’t think anyone on the planet could have worded it better than this. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think many of us know the feelings of being held to ransom by someone else’s “tantrum” (is that the correct word? 🤷🏽‍♀️) and what it feels like awaiting the punishment. You know they’re going to pull something outlandish because their behaviour has went too far. Rather than apologise they will act out even more. Boy who cried wolf, and many of us can’t bear the thought of something bad happening to another human being while it’s all just performative and fake.
Rather than own her horrendous behaviour and apologise she will double down seeking sympathy from other sources.

My heart breaks for him.
Cropped & BBM

I felt that sting not long ago. It's tactical warfare and incredibly manipulative. Thank you for putting into words what I have been feeling myself. ❤

My heart breaks for him as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My mum loved to recall when I was 5 me turning up on the doorstep for lunch, she's doing me lunch then realises I should be at school having it, lol! I'd walked home crossing two side roads. She asks why was I not having lunch at school & I told her
"I don't like them & I don't like their dinners!" Brat! 🤭
Strong minded even then, and brave 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Agree. He has been more than patient and considerate. She is not just 'not backing down', she keeps escalating.
Best thing for him and his girls is to pull all the rugs out from under her.
If she has to worry about where she's going to sleep and what she's going to eat, that will adjust her focus (I hope).
Note the DVRO requires the restrained party to stay away from children's school too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

He might want have wanted to do that initially but I think his attorney has shown him the error of that approach. At this stage he is letting his attorneys handle it. Any residual feelings he had is down the road like a tumbleweed in a hurricane. Being noble and kind with Alice will get him his ass handed to him on a platter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion: The Devil Would Rather Wear Prada Shoes Than Eat Feed Her Kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Cropped & BBM

I felt that sting not long ago. It's tactical warfare and incredibly manipulative. Thank you for putting into words what I have been feeling myself. ❤

My heart breaks for him as well.
I know you know this, anyone silly enough to underestimate your tenacity and strength is a fool. You are compassionate and fair, I would want you on my side always. ❤

• Heart
Nos da, friends. Thank you for being kind to me today. It always happens—as this space perpetually flows with mutual compassion—but I needed it very much tonight, and I need it in this moment. Thank you, and be safe. 🌿

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm in the US (not California) and my ex husband was on my health insurance. I had to keep him on my plan until the event that one of us remarried. So when Ioan marries Bianca, Alice will be on her own! :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
According to one of those pages I linked last night, once he gets the PRO and 100% custody, she can get partial custody :
View attachment 1372267

ONCE SHE'S DONE THE COURSES
Alice is too lazy to take courses even if it means she wouldn’t get partial custody.
Alice can’t do anything about the kids meeting Bianca, that is going to happen whether she likes it or not. She can’t demand they never meet her, she certainly wouldn’t want Ioan to say the kids could never meet a man she’s going out with, that is if she ever finds one stupid enough to risk being around her.

• Heart
Alice is too lazy to take courses even if it means she wouldn’t get partial custody.
Alice can’t do anything about the kids meeting Bianca, that is going to happen whether she likes it or not. She can’t demand they never meet her, she certainly wouldn’t want Ioan to say the kids could never meet a man she’s going out with, that is if she ever finds one stupid enough to risk being around her.
They’re going to be flowergirls for her imaginary boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.