Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might want have wanted to do that initially but I think his attorney has shown him the error of that approach. At this stage he is letting his attorneys handle it. Any residual feelings he had is down the road like a tumbleweed in a hurricane. Being noble and kind with Alice will get him his ass handed to him on a platter.
Agree. He has been more than patient and considerate. She is not just 'not backing down', she keeps escalating.
Best thing for him and his girls is to pull all the rugs out from under her.
If she has to worry about where she's going to sleep and what she's going to eat, that will adjust her focus (I hope).
Note the DVRO requires the restrained party to stay away from children's school too.
And this is why she wants him to meet her, face to face, because she thinks she can continue to manipulate him the way she has throughout their relationship. And why it infuriates her so that he refuses to agree to even speak with her.

And this is also why it so vital that he has the support of his lawyers (and, we presume, therapists).
They are removed from the bonds and emotional ties that she has to him and can help him understand in ways that even his closest family, and his now partner cannot, how to negotiate a path through this extreme weed infested nightmare he must feel he is is trapped in by not having access to his beloved children.

From personal experience, I can imagine that being denied her demands to access him must be so angering for her.
I imagine her like some demented creature screaming into the abyss in frustration every time her plans are thwarted, then turning her frustrations upon his partner and his extended family are just normal behaviour for her.

I just want her to understand, through my own experience, that all her plotting and planning against them as a couple and individuals is not only pathetic and fruitless but is - for her - so negative and soul destroying. It benefits not one thing.

She will not gain him back as a partner or husband.
She will have broken her children's relationships with him as as a father and, potentially, their relationships with men in the future.
She will have broken her children relationships with her, they will grow to realise that she was a bitter and emotionally maladjusted person who was selfish and did not prioritise them as a mother should.
She will have destroyed all potential for herself in regards to employment - she does not present as a well balanced individual and is looking more of the "Amber Heard" she threatened to be in the TRO than the "Johnny Depp" she is desperately trying to say she is just now.
She is looking like a fraudster - her attempts to embarrass her ex have failed. Her spending habits, including her recent purchases on eBay and concert tickets do not balance out with her GFM appeal as being destitute and unable to feed her children!

My personal experience is that the children grow up knowing exactly what the narc parent is. They love them, but they don't necessarily like them or want to live with them or have contact with them. If the narc parent is lucky, they might want contact with them - but on strict terms, because they know the narc always focuses everything on themselves and it becomes too overwhelming, even when the children are adults, so there has to be strict boundaries.

It's not a term I use often, but sometimes it's so on point:
Karma is a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She said she was a few days away from hiring one in the June 11 response. Now she is saying she can’t afford one. It’s a civil matter, so a lawyer will not be appointed for her as would be done with a public defender in a criminal matter.

Yes, it would make more sense for her to hire a qualified family law attorney. She is not obligated to be represented by counsel on Aug. 2, but it would be better for her if she was.

Once you have lost custody in the US, it is not always that easy to regain it. Yes, if he is awarded 100% custody she may have certain conditions set by the court that she would have to fulfill and then go back to court to petition for partial custody. It would take time, time for her to show she is able to be a responsible custodial parent and time to fulfill any court mandated treatment or obligations.
Wouldn’t she have to show she’s working and will be able to help support them? Also she would have to have a decent place to live, and with little money that’s going to almost impossible in LA. I’m sure Ioan would insist on drug testing, he knows she likes alcohol and pills. If she lost custody it would be extremely hard for her to ever regain partial custody.

They’re going to be flowergirls for her imaginary boyfriend 😂
So it’s okay if their mother found some halfwit to marry, just as long as their father never falls in love. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I fell back into the black hole that is the TRO documents and I’m practically nauseous riding the roller coaster of emotions being depicted here. She needs help, like this is insane.

“You’ve never loved anybody but yourself.”
“My life is constant sadness.”
“I’m dating a wealthy Disney executive who can get me where I need to be.”
“I love My Family Wizard!!!”
“The password to My Family Wizard doesn’t work.”
“Why are you so angry???”
“Your happiness is important and I’ll help you achieve that.❤
“You won’t EVER be considered for an award from the Queen.”
“OMG Damian lost his wife!!!”
“How can you love your selfish mother more than the kids???”
“Brentwood is AMAZING!!!”
“Do you realize who you’re up against, dude???”
“Basically you’ve failed everybody.”
“Have you watched Halston on Netflix???”
“You’re in dire need of psychiatric help.”
“YOU CHOSE MUMMY!”
“I’m sorry I sent ranting texts last night.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“How do we find new soulmates?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Hey can you put me on tape for this JLo film?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“I’m just really upset and sad.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Let’s try to work as a team.”
“Want more?”
Dear @ReturningthePearls please go and do something that gives you joy. Be with your gorgeous Bearded Dragon, read some Rumi, that helps me. Read Dylan Thomas, beautiful poetry and he describes Wales so well, again he helps me as does Shakespeare, and John Donne. I find reading poetry very calming, and while I marvel at the way these geniuses put words together to convey so much, rather like yourself my dear, I begin to feel better and part of the world again. Much love to you from me 😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is really such a pillock. I tried listening to his podcast once, never again. he is such a baby. Hasn’t developed any from being a mean teenage boy. Actually I could be describing Alice if I changed the sex. Is that why they are mates?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m ashamed to say that if I had the money, and enough for everything else, food, home, kids etc, if I were actually wealthy that is, it would take me about five minutes to spend that amount on clothes, shoes actually.…….shows self out the door hanging head in abject shame.

I would never ever buy clothes or stuff I didn’t need if I didn’t have the money for everything and everyone else first.
Alice and Ioan did not seem to be wealthy, not by Hollywood terms. They were comfortable, much like many regular people are. Many normal everyday people are millionaires, they just don’t go around advertising it. Alice probably has far less money than most of us, she just spends far more than she actually has. She is not going to like being less off than working class people, she sees herself far above them. I can’t wait to find out what kind of house or condo she can find in her price range, maybe there’s a house near Gloria for rent, that would at least be convenient. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BIB: There was a work reason for that. Elsie was born Sept. of 2013, at some point, Ioan got the part of Dr. Henry Morgan in FOREVER, which filmed in NYC. I don't know when filming began, but he was that last major part cast, so he probably left for NY soon after getting the part. So, Alice had the girls and a nanny & a housekeeper in LA (only lonely for him, not help). Also, the production company wanted Ioan to have a social media presence to help develop the FOREVER fan base. Since he's not interested in social media, he let Alice take charge of that on Twitter. He didn't want her having a Facebook page after what happened with The Ladies of the Forum, which led to Deb & Lin & the two other Administrators being in charge of the Ioan Gruffudd Fan group on FB.
I just read the screenshot not even two days ago where Alice said she joined Twitter to try and get Ioan to notice her. I think it was on the AEA Twitter account that I saw it. She joined January 2014 so Elsie was 4 months old. And I thought it was Instagram that was set up for Forever? I could be wrong about which account was set up but certain of what I just read. And the tweet was dated around February of 2018.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Alice is too lazy to take courses even if it means she wouldn’t get partial custody.
Alice can’t do anything about the kids meeting Bianca, that is going to happen whether she likes it or not. She can’t demand they never meet her, she certainly wouldn’t want Ioan to say the kids could never meet a man she’s going out with, that is if she ever finds one stupid enough to risk being around her.
A judge would laugh in her face and say they should have met her a year ago. Welcome to 2022 Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perez is such an empty headed fool. I can only hope that when he lost all that weight his skin was donated to burn victims so when the day comes that he leaves this planet some semblance of a decent footprint is left in his name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to buy most of my work clothes from charity shops. Where I lived you could get some really nice things, some vintage, which I loved because they were well made and different to normal chain store clothes. I still love a rummage in a charity shop for books, clothes, and I’ve found some wonderful presents for people in there. This is something I don’t see Alice doing because she believes she is above that , she is a celebrity and it would be beneath her. Dozy bint!
I can’t see the difference between charity shops and thrift stores and EBay. You never know where these people found the clothes she buys, maybe they found them at a thrift store and is making money by selling them on EBay. Wouldn’t that be hilarious if they actually came from a thrift store? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s okay if their mother found some halfwit to marry, just as long as their father never falls in love. 🙄
In my experience, yes. 🤦

In reality, the birth mother is often perceived as almost like the "Virgin Mary" 🙄 - mother of mothers, no one can question her, she is sacrosanct!

I worked as a social worker, and I know different.

I am a re-married mum (coming up to 30yrs on my 2nd marriage) and I still know different.

I mentioned in my former identity in Tattle, before I took a break, that my hubby's ex took up with a number of other men, who fathered her children. At least two of them were physically abusive to her. We had custody of the children (at her request when she threatened to put the children in care, an initial attempt at splitting us up, but using the kids as pawns, which didn't work, and which dragged on for years, during which she accused me of kidnapping the children!) During an access/contact visit, one of the husband's locked her and the children in a bedroom whilst he threatened her with a knife. We didn't find out until after the kids returned home! We had to threaten her with court action to protect the children, and as a result we (mainly I) were the accused of being the guilty parties by her and her family of abusing her.

Needless to say, that relationship between the ex and the abusive partner didn't last much longer. I would like to think that our input contributed to the ending of it. For the sake of all the children involved.

Again, needless to say, ex found another partner. Although this time time it seems to have been a much happier match.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m admittedly afraid of what she might do come August 2nd. I don’t know what I’m talking about, or maybe I do. Fears have been raised in here before. I just think she knows she’s approaching the dead end and that it’s imminent, and people respond to that imminence in terrifying ways sometimes, if they’re unhinged and frustrated enough. I don’t know. I’m awaiting the date but I’m also fearful. Anyone else or am I alone in this…?
I can’t imagine any of us aren’t more than a little concerned she’s going to try something really stupid to get the hearing postponed. Maybe a fake hospital visit, claim one of the kids is sick, it could be anything. She cannot be trusted for a minute.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that Bianca’s birthday as well? 🤣
1656294501229.png

Bianca - when she was blonde :)

ETA: corrected by @Diamonds60 in a few posts down - showing radiology report with BW's birthdate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In my experience, yes. 🤦

In reality, the birth mother is often perceived as almost like the "Virgin Mary" 🙄 - mother of mothers, no one can question her, she is sacrosanct!

I worked as a social worker, and I know different.

I am a re-married mum (coming up to 30yrs on my 2nd marriage) and I still know different.

I mentioned in my former identity in Tattle, before I took a break, that my hubby's ex took up with a number of other men, who fathered her children. At least two of them were physically abusive to her. We had custody of the children (at her request when she threatened to put the children in care, an initial attempt at splitting us up, but using the kids as pawns, which didn't work, and which dragged on for years, during which she accused me of kidnapping the children!) During an access/contact visit, one of the husband's locked her and the children in a bedroom whilst he threatened her with a knife. We didn't find out until after the kids returned home! We had to threaten her with court action to protect the children, and as a result we (mainly I) were the accused of being the guilty parties by her and her family of abusing her.

Needless to say, that relationship between the ex and the abusive partner didn't last much longer. I would like to think that our input contributed to the ending of it. For the sake of all the children involved.

Again, needless to say, ex found another partner. Although this time time it seems to have been a much happier match.
If I had a daughter that was a young teenager I would never trust any man to be alone with her, except very close trusted relatives. There are too many horror stories of disgusting men hooking up with a desperate woman only because she had young daughters. It’s sad not to be able to trust people, but if I was those girls’ mother, I would never take the risk.

If she had a brain in her head, she'd beg Leon to take her back.
And if Leon is thinking clearly, he’ll say not a chance!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where can I get one? 😂😂😂 This is my favourite quote from a film, creases me up every time 😂😂😂
In Feb this year I found them on eBay for @ £20+, now I can only find one in the UK for @ £100 - you might might be able to find them elsewhere cheaper.

This is what you should be looking for

Kenneth Williams Carry on Cleo Talking Doll
Screenshot_20220627-023520_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-023610_eBay.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.