Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Calif doesn't muck around with divorces. She has failed to engage in the process so it is now a default divorce and could be finalised by Christmas. If she succeeds in stalling it might take a bit more than 12 months to finalise which could take it through til mid next year.
Hello - first post here. I've been reading up on the threads in the last few days, and also AE's tweets.
AE tweeted (and deleted?) the names of her lawyers/mediators a day or two ago, mentioning that she pays them monthly. So the negotions will be ongoing. One of the rules of collaborative divorce is that all involved are present at all meetings, I'd suppose at least IG, AE, their lawyers/mediators, with other professionals such as a children's advocate added as needed. So they can only negotiate when IG is back in the country. (AE also alluded to this in a tweet recently.)
Another rule of a collaborative divorce is that if AE or IG pull out, they don't get to keep their lawyers. They would have to get new lawyers and go to court to let a judge decide everything. (Or one of them does not get a new lawyer and does not engage and then there is a default judgement).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Written by someone with no idea of geography!
1635900945268.png

Hello - first post here. I've been reading up on the threads in the last few days, and also AE's tweets.
AE tweeted (and deleted?) the names of her lawyers/mediators a day or two ago, mentioning that she pays them monthly. So the negotions will be ongoing. One of the rules of collaborative divorce is that all involved are present at all meetings, I'd suppose at least IG, AE, their lawyers/mediators, with other professionals such as a children's advocate added as needed. So they can only negotiate when IG is back in the country. (AE also alluded to this in a tweet recently.)
Another rule of a collaborative divorce is that if AE or IG pull out, they don't get to keep their lawyers. They would have to get new lawyers and go to court to let a judge decide everything. (Or one of them does not get a new lawyer and does not engage and then there is a default judgement).
She did not respond to the petition for divorce within the first 30 days, so it has gone to default divorce already.
And if it was a collaborative divorce, he could participate by Zoom.

Yes, he will have to pay a great deal of child support there and that’s fixed. Ideally and in cases of two incomes both parents have to contribute to child support.
The formula is 15% of the difference between their 2 incomes.

He has ghosted her. He has gone NC and is communicating through the nanny and the children. That is his choice but if he sat down and was straight with her about BW there might be less need for her to let fly on Twitter. Sure, she would be upset and angry but it is ongoing revelations that happen in these situations. It isn't 'linear' and It isn't going to get better for her till it does. The more information Alice gets by connecting the dots the more furious she will be
She keeps changing her story about when she last heard from him. So far I've read last week, the start of the year and sometime last year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Written by someone with no idea of geography!
View attachment 843898

She did not respond to the petition for divorce within the first 30 days, so it has gone to default divorce already.
And if it was a collaborative divorce, he could participate by Zoom.

The formula is 15% of the difference between their 2 incomes.

She keeps changing her story about when she last heard from him. So far I've read last week, the start of the year and sometime last year.
He communicates through Our Family Wizard only, an app used in high conflict divorces. She raged at him and he left with almost nothing but the clothes on his back. Thus why she keeps talking about his toothbrush and other things.
When dealing with a narc this is recommended. You cannot engage with them.

Reactions: 17
He communicates through Our Family Wizard only, an app used in high conflict divorces. She raged at him and he left with almost nothing but the clothes on his back. Thus why she keeps talking about his toothbrush and other things.
When dealing with a narc this is recommended. You cannot engage with them.
Thank you, I did not know this.
It seems to me that him 'sitting her down to explain' would not work, even just from what I've seen here in the last week.
I don't know where the info came form that they are doing a collaborative divorce (CD) because none of what I've read so far points to that process being used. One of the things about CD is privacy and there's none of that coming from her.

Reactions: 1
It seems to me that him 'sitting her down to explain' would not work, even just from what I've seen here in the last week.
I don't know where the info came form that they are doing a collaborative divorce (CD) because none of what I've read so far points to that process being used. One of the things about CD is privacy and there's none of that coming from her.
IG wanted to do a collaborative divorce but AE went mental about it and called it a phenomenal scam. There’s a video of her on the Daily Mail she made of herself while drinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Have a read. Points 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 and 11. And point 8, except the first 2 paragraphs.

IG wanted to do a collaborative divorce but AE went mental about it and called it a phenomenal scam.
So that would be part of the 'dig her own grave/build her own gallows/drop herself in it' scenario I mentioned already. So sad that someone is so so SO self-destructive.

Reactions: 5
He has ghosted her. He has gone NC and is communicating through the nanny and the children. That is his choice but if he sat down and was straight with her about BW there might be less need for her to let fly on Twitter. Sure, she would be upset and angry but it is ongoing revelations that happen in these situations. It isn't 'linear' and It isn't going to get better for her till it does. The more information Alice gets by connecting the dots the more furious she will be
Ghosting is when you disappear from someone’s life completely with no explanation. So he hasn’t done that. “Going NC” is when you will not have any communication with someone under any circumstances. So he hasn’t done that either. He communicates with her via something called “familywizard” (which she has copied private messages from onto Twitter). It was talked about on the last thread I think.

I agree he shouldn’t have made that insta post before telling her something privately.

Reactions: 11
Seems like she has calmed down the past 24 hours
It's written on the petition Ioan filed (without Alice apparently knowing)
40241436-9341687-image-m-39_1615285025889.jpg

40241440-9341687-image-a-38_1615285009607.jpg

Also Alice mentioned it once and complained heavily about it. But I just checked her divorce lawyer (Barbara Zipperman) she mentioned on twitter and she is doing Collaborative, so they are really still trying this (which is completely hilarious, because the point of doing this process is to keep tit private and cheap)

So yeah, this makes the whole standard process of having to file a response within 30 days pretty irrelevant, you are meant to agree off-court. There is certainly a open extension.

I'm pretty sure that it can be done nowadays over Zoom though. So one of them is probably stalling or the negotiations are ongoing (they definitely started, because otherwise Alice wouldnt have complained already about custody, which continues to be ironic given that her narrative is that Ioan neglects his kids lol). In any case Alice insisting that the divorce process hasnt started is BS. Given that the 6 months waiting period is over there are just very few formalities once they are done with this part, or Alice thinks the divorce process starts once you are actually divorced? 😜

Just thought, was this ever verified or has it only ever been reported by AE?
Only ever reported from Alice, but this is one of the very few details of this divorce where she actually kept it consistent. So I assume that one is true.

She focuses a lot on her only getting 30 % of the house, I think the 10 % spousal support are "worse", she would otherwise have gotten up to 40 % and pretty much for life because they were married for longer than 10 years (unless she re-marries or she gets a very good job). California Law is extremely generous to the lower earning spouse, the child support rates are also higher than in most states. Which is exactly why everyone does a prenup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thank you for all that. I just don't see how it can still be collaborative. That was filed more than 6 months ago and as far as she has said and as far as anyone knows, she refused to respond. This from the official CA court page.
1635912604694.png

There's also a process for default with an existing agreement.

1635913618202.png

Saw this and thought of this thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I always cringe when something derogatory or unpleasant is said on another platform that someone jokes of just have been a tattler!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh Ok. Well I don't think it came from Tattle, I think it was already well known, in other circles.

yeah, but wasnt in the first years from what she said. Probably got a whole deal better after it was clear thar he is gay.

She also met one other former boyfriend in LA a few years back while Ioan was in the UK. From what she said it ended on a fight and blocking each other on WA lol

• Haha
With regards to no contact and narcissists this is usually the best option but almost impossible to do when there are shared children that both parties want a relationship with.
I’m NC with both my parents because we have no shared responsibilities but if it we an ex-partner and there has to be some level of communication purely for practical reasons, then this is what that wizard app will be facilitating.
Another technique is “grey rock” where you make yourself as boring as possible to the narc in the hopes that they eventually lose interest because you’re not supplying them with interesting stuff or things they can then twist and use against you. But again this will be very difficult for someone who’s in the public eye like IG as his news and life is splashed all over the media.

Reactions: 7
Ghosting is when you disappear from someone’s life completely with no explanation. So he hasn’t done that. “Going NC” is when you will not have any communication with someone under any circumstances. So he hasn’t done that either. He communicates with her via something called “familywizard” (which she has copied private messages from onto Twitter). It was talked about on the last thread I think.

I agree he shouldn’t have made that insta post before telling her something privately.
I would imagine he did tell her or at least try to , it just doesn’t fit with her narrative . Currently it’s the AE tit show full of her contradictions/ lies and drunken ramblings . I wish IG would release a really well written statement that leaves no room for questions for the sake of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.