Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
How is posting pictures and video of your sleeping/snorting husband without his permission is not an abuse? If I remember correctly, he asked her do not do that many times, she admitted herself, please correct me if I’m wrong. Of course I speak for myself but I consider this as abusing behavior. Snorting video was pure humiliation, I’d divorce her right away if I was him.

And thank you so much for everyone for being so kind to me:)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
She has to stop minimizing her behavior. You don't get a hall pass for having a "terrible moment." A multi days long SM abuse bender isn't a moment. It's a pattern.

I wish she'd just check herself in somewhere and get help. Everyone needs some peace, including her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mate, I'd be drier than the Sahara too, even if it was Cillian Murphy (sorry @KikiFromNy there's something you should know...)
My other significant other is not the most romantic guy in the world but he brings me coffee, orders the food when I'm on my way , gives nice jewelry and goes to be bed early so I can check Tattle. 😂😂

That's all that matters at this point. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Well pull up a seat and sit by me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So he is in court haemorrhaging money for shits and giggles then? He would be in Australia living a peaceful life if it were all about himself and girlfriend as she claims.
He absolutely could and many wouldn’t blame him as long as he supported his daughters. However, I’m pretty confident he’s paying the girls’ expenses, and everything else except spousal support, which is why he needs the house sold so he can pay that! Malice is unbelievably stupid, but we are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can use MRI or Ct for the head. CT is quicker and cheaper. MRI would be for various reasons. Ex Radiography student here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Well Alice should at least know that because last week she was listing every alphabet scan you can possibly have that still can't diagnose her multiple illnesses.

But then Alice lies so there is that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1345389
she posted several messages that went like "my friends with MS cant do what she can". Plus all the things in the TRO and more

View attachment 1345390
he can post on twitter tho, so close those siblings

she posted several messages that went like "my friends with MS cant do what she can". Plus all the things in the TRO and more

View attachment 1345390
he can post on twitter tho, so close those siblings
View attachment 1345391
That brown noser comment about never regretting your awful behaviour if so horrific. Imagine if anyone said the same about a man? There would be uproar. Her abuse is proven, his is all nonsense and lies. The fact she is running away to avoid being confronted with her lies says it all. If you are innocent why play games and run away. Coward.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So Alice is calling Ioan's parents liars for saying the marriage wasn't going well. She said herself they had been in couples counseling. She said herself he told her that her SM use was an issue in the marriage. Yes, both people in that marriage said things that made clear there was trouble. Anyone who dares to state the obvious is a liar in Alice's mind. She just can't seem to accept reality at all.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.