Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is a Declaration of Alice's ex-lawyer and the request to postpone the RO hearing (probably with the reason they used? if somebody buys this only the first 2 pages should be important) available to purchase now
View attachment 1348536
I have the ability to buy these things but I don’t have the ability to explain to my OH why I’m buying California court documents 🤣🤣
He thinks I have a lot of work to do on the phone atm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah no sorry I got it wrong. It was the long post on Instagram - where she posted the big eyed picture and the long rant about the screen play/book deal. On a quick read I assumed it was Facebook 🤦‍♀️ Sorry
No hassle, thanks for clarifying! thought I'd missed something meaty and major somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have the ability to buy these things but I don’t have the ability to explain to my OH why I’m buying California court documents 🤣🤣
He thinks I have a lot of work to do on the phone atm
I already bought those and uploaded them here.

Reactions: 6
I used a mediating judge and didn't pull any funny business during my divorce here. I believe in avoiding court if at all possible. It's such a waste of money. Had Alice stopped raging and acting out they could have wrapped all of this up long ago with the collaborative divorce process. What a shame.
Alice could of had a good settlement but she decided to cancel Ioan instead, the need for vengeance over rode everything else. The very thing she was determined to do was protect her public persona and trash his and all she's succeeded is doing the exact opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.