Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went after a young Australian guy too and mocked his illness. Jimi?
Her comment really has triggered me, I was bullied all through school from the age of about 12, due to having psoriasis. I still suffer with it and have been subjected to nasty comments and looks all my adult life....I'm 43 now and it still effects me, especially this time of year, when I just want to wear a pair of shorts or a cute dress, but its so unsightly I can't. It's a horrible struggle I'll live with all my life, I've had every kind of medication, pills, creams etc over the last 30 years, I just have to remind myself that I'm lucky for what i do have and that there arr millions of people worse off than I. I hate bullies with a passion!
Sorry rant over 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
B just posted this on her story. Those two are so dignified, honestly I don't if I'd be able to not say something, good on them. I do hope that once the divorce is over they do a joint interview and tell the world what a nasty woman she truly is. She will never change while she has a hole in her arse!! 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
B just posted this on her story. Those two are so dignified, honestly I don't if I'd be able to not say something, good on them. I do hope that once the divorce is over they do a joint interview and tell the world what a nasty woman she truly is. She will never change while she has a hole in her arse!! 😒
It’s not their fault they have family and friends that love them … I can’t wait to see the life those girls are gonna have after this shitshow xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hella unfortunate typo.
I saw that too. I rarely look at the tit she spews out and spending 15 seconds looking at her latest tweets is just further confirmation what an absolute walking disaster she is in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. Still bitching and trying to put down Yo and Bee after all this time. What a loser with no life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
oh the IG post is gone. I thought this time she would last without deleting given that she is soooo brave

• Haha
Reactions: 22
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
Screenshot_20220615-192019_Twitter.jpg

(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
EvilDill I think a few of us speak other languages so please carry on as you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.