Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy a competition for who can get her to say the most ridiculous thing possible? πŸ˜‚πŸ’€
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?
Missed that. How fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Welcome. You speak better English than I do and I'm a native 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve had to call an ambulance πŸš‘ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸΈπŸΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine)
D79A6814-7200-454F-8A46-875C056C3EE1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Paying Gloria and "all the expenses of the week"
What an odd expression....what are "all the expenses of the week" ? Not...I pay for absolutely everything....the expenses of the week
Does that include the bills, the mortgage, insurance ? Thought not.
Or is it just the alcohol and fast food delivery?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
Where is this from pls?

Reactions: 12
What an odd expression....what are "all the expenses of the week" ? Not...I pay for absolutely everything....the expenses of the week
Perhaps she doesn’t actually PAY GLORIA, she just pays what Gloria has to fork out day to day looking after the girls? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
I don't mean to be cruel, but if you're handing over cash to a "famous" actress, who has a Hollywood house with a pool, a full-time nanny and enough free time to spend all day on social media, then you're a bleeping idiot. What is wrong with these people? πŸ₯΄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
she has ordered a bit at ebay the past month too

but yes, doesnt sound like she pays the bills

i wonder which mysterious man does, cant put my finger on it

They were running a fanclub with giveaways and tit like this (and I think they were sending presents to the family too), you will spend some money on it, even if the stuff they giveaway was sponsored by Ioan & Alice

(talking from experience here, I used to be a admin in a huge discord community, and some people spend quite a bit money for a voluntary job that the normal user cant see)

at least I hope its that lol. But I wouldnt be surprised about anything. Alone her selling her creations to those prices by the benefit of her husbands name and by befriending people on twitter is almost a crime in humanity

on a sidenote: Lin admitting that she was actually cruel is too good to be true, but hey ho, they dont need my approval lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was going to post something today about the idea of Alice getting psychiatric help but while I was catching up in the 20+ pages since I went to sleep I found @Arctic Ocean had hit on a lot of the points I was going to make (quote from last thread):

Fully agree with what others have said – she will never move on, she will never get over this. I am the furthest thing from an expert, but what I’ve seen so far makes me doubt that any amount of therapy can effect an actual change here. Perhaps certain meds might take her mania down a notch, but once she stops taking them, it’s all back to square one. For therapy to be successful, you need to want help; Alice, however, steadfastly believes that she is some modern-day Joan of Arc, fighting the good fight - only she fights it for herself and absolutely no one else. She is in the right. She is the normal one. Everyone else is either a demented FUCKO out to get her or a loyal Evansian who serves as an emotional crutch or a momentary ego boost. She doesn’t need help, so why should she want it?
Likewise, I'm no expert but I fully agree that someone has to be in a place to accept help and acknowledge that is needed and that just doesn't seem possible here.

Alice is always right. She is smarter than doctors, lawyers, judges and psychiatrists. It's not even her fault when she crashes her car into someone else. She tells black people how they should act. Estranged from so many people but always the other person's fault. Always the smartest person in the room.

She is just exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
lol Can like tweets but can’t update demented and worried sister. Ok…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.