Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been discussed before but this thread moves faster than Alice’s wine consumption. Who is that Selma on Twitter? Is Alice using multiple accounts?

Reactions: 9
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?
That's right, it's really close to the twin dome sculptures- Bristol Titties

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where is this from pls?
Twitter sorry I wanted to be careful to edit per rules! 3 hours ago posted - the 2 FM do read j here they see most are suspicious (& to be fair admit it is deserved). I am not 💯 convinced but like someone just posted, people on limited incomes should think twice before giving money to winos living in million dollar homes in WEHO as well. Shame on AE for her abusing those fans. Half her unhinged rage is the fact she is shedding even diehard fans. If true they do have inside information that could make things worse for her !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been discussed before but this thread moves faster than Alice’s wine consumption. Who is that Selma on Twitter? Is Alice using multiple accounts?
One of the fm’s we can’t talk about. Has several sock accounts and lets her dog eat trash.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220615-182107_Twitter.jpg

she posted several messages that went like "my friends with MS cant do what she can". Plus all the things in the TRO and more

Screenshot_20220615-181959_Twitter.jpg

he can post on twitter tho, so close those siblings
Screenshot_20220615-181933_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I missed the word swelling after “no brain”. My bad. 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh okay. I just looked at the Twitter account but I’ll refrain from giving my tuppence worth about it then.
No worries x
That person likes to get the thread closed down, best to stick to the bathsittery that’s Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing she is most upset about is Ioan trying to reunify with his kids

let. that. sink
Screenshot_20220615-183311_Twitter.jpg

yes, that has totally killed career before (though others didnt had nutty ex-wives lying about them)
Screenshot_20220615-182847_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
he refuses you you muppet and you refuse him to them as you admitted 5 minutes ago
Screenshot_20220615-184046_Twitter.jpg

Imagine shaming somebody for being private and not including loons in his life (not twitter addiction either)
Screenshot_20220615-184029_Twitter.jpg
haha
Screenshot_20220615-184116_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
thats because you always make up tit
Screenshot_20220615-184715_Twitter.jpg
in this case it was only possible to trade up
Screenshot_20220615-184655_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Is she really so bleeping stupid that she keeps this constant barrage of tit up? I’m not sure what covers a TRO but surely this can’t go on for the next two months? I know the term narcissist is being bandied around a lot these days but having been raised by one I think I’m in a decent position to diagnose from across the pond of Alice. The sad thing is: they cannot be helped. They cannot be cured. They can adjust, with great difficulty, but they’ll never change and not will she. And she’s have two messed up daughters by the end of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?
Now it all makes sense. He was going to present Alice with her new boyfriend and lost control of the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.