Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well then I guess you cant say whatever you like in the UK as I said
Screenshot_20220615-200957_Twitter.jpg

Funny how she simultanously makes it sound like neither the kids nor him really want each other

"I encourage it but reunification? no bleeping way!"
Screenshot_20220615-200747_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I love how her FM's seem to think that no-one will watch IG's stuff any longer because he is such a cad and a bounder πŸ™„
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've watched loads of his stuff since this shitstorm started. I'd completely forgotten about him, so thanks for the reminder Alice! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β™₯β™₯β™₯
I'd never watched anything of his except Titanic and I didn't know it was him! Now I'm watching everything! πŸ˜‚ I even paid for Harrow and Forever! I love Forever! That should have been picked up for more seasons by Prime or Netflix.

What did Alice do to duck that up for him? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd never watched anything of his except Titanic and I didn't know it was him! Now I'm watching everything! πŸ˜‚ I even paid for Harrow and Forever! I love Forever! That should have been picked up for more seasons by Prime or Netflix.

What did Alice do to duck that up for him? πŸ€”
I can't remember where I read it, probably here, but I seem to recall someone saying that Alice was angling for a role in season 2 of Forever... That was probably enough for everyone involved to flee the show πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don't be a bellend, Alice. The children's dad gets a say in whether or not you can take them to live in a different country. I know this for a fact from the experience of a friend whose partner refused permission for it to happen.

Journalists can get away with lots of stuff by using the excuse that it's "in the public interest" and if the tweets were already public then all they're doing is sharing the info I guess? Happy to be corrected if wrong though.
It's America. During and after divorce/child custody battle, you can't take them out of state on a vacation without permission from the ex-spouse or court.

It's called "kidnapping" and is a federal crime. The doozy witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Alice tweeted about mental abuse, gaslighting, washing dirty linen, how his mom is a racist and "he is leaving us" when it started lol

how evil that hewanted to respect the prenup you both agreed on, eh
Screenshot_20220615-201831_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
But Alice flat out refused to allow Ioan to take the girls to Wales πŸ€”
just like she refused them to have contact with girlfriend

but for her fictional boyfriend they already have flower girl plans

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She has or has applied for British passports in their names already. Its going to be another TSA episode when she tries to leave and take her dual citizenship kids out of the country without their father's permission. Only this time she will definitely be arrested because she will make a scene and act like the asshole she is.
If they haven't got British passports already, she would need to get the other parent's agreement on the application as well as send in originals of their US passports and birth certificates. I wouldn't put it past her to lie on the application though. However, as in my previous post, it would need a UK resident and citizen who knows them and isn't related to them to further vouch for them and that could be difficult for Alice to find, given that she hasn't any friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely to god the next step is a formal complaint from Ioan to initiate proceedings for the break of TRO

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's America. During and after divorce/child custody battle, you can't take them out of state on a vacation without permission from the ex-spouse or court.

It's called "kidnapping" and is a federal crime. The doozy witch.
That would be a sight at any airport. Alice doing the perp walk with a couple of federal agents on each side. Loudly proclaiming that the American justice system is corrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
AE has a profound misunderstanding of how humans interact, doesn't she?

Especially in a field like law. You can zealously represent your client, bring up deeply damaging information that hurts the opposing party, and still be able to negotiate a settlement with opposing counsel in good faith. You don't have to hate the opposing party or their attorney--nor do you have to like your client. It doesn't have to be personal for counsel; that is the point of having an attorney. Generally the lawyers who get the best outcomes for their clients are those attorneys who have good working relationships with opposing counsel--they can talk with the Other Side, they can be trusted by their peers.
Bingo! This is spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.