Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment really has triggered me, I was bullied all through school from the age of about 12, due to having psoriasis. I still suffer with it and have been subjected to nasty comments and looks all my adult life....I'm 43 now and it still effects me, especially this time of year, when I just want to wear a pair of shorts or a cute dress, but its so unsightly I can't. It's a horrible struggle I'll live with all my life, I've had every kind of medication, pills, creams etc over the last 30 years, I just have to remind myself that I'm lucky for what i do have and that there arr millions of people worse off than I. I hate bullies with a passion!
Sorry rant over 😤
Oh sweetie. But with Alice, bully's always claim they are bullied. Rest assured, Alice was the one bashing faces into desks when they dared look at her 12 year old boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And her Twitter is private now too.....she must have hangxiety !! Serves her right!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t got a clue what she’s saying. Her followers really need to remember there is two sides, they’ve heard AE side and taken it as gospel!

All these Insta & Twitter posts just go to show what life with AE was really like. It must have been exhausting living with her. I’m surprised he didn’t leave sooner.
Alice is, what is known around my parts, as a “Grade A GOBSHITE”. The smartest person in the room can’t keep a single story straight. If she weren’t such a vindictive heartless witch it would be funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how her FM's seem to think that no-one will watch IG's stuff any longer because he is such a cad and a bounder 🙄
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've watched loads of his stuff since this shitstorm started. I'd completely forgotten about him, so thanks for the reminder Alice! 👍👍👍♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I just looked at new DM article on them. How can they print so many lies and not get sued? Can someone explain it to me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Alice is calling Ioan's parents liars for saying the marriage wasn’t going well. She said herself they had been in couples counseling. She said herself he told her that her SM use was an issue in the marriage. Yes, both people in that marriage said things that made clear there was trouble. Anyone who dares to state the obvious is a liar in Alice's mind. She just can't seem to accept reality at all.
She accuses people of lying that her marriage isn’t going well, when we all know what the outcome of said marriage was. So maybe they just knew more about their son than she did about her husband?

• Heart
Don't be a bellend, Alice. The children's dad gets a say in whether or not you can take them to live in a different country. I know this for a fact from the experience of a friend whose partner refused permission for it to happen.

I just looked at new DM article on them. How can they print so many lies and not get sued? Can someone explain it to me.
Journalists can get away with lots of stuff by using the excuse that it's "in the public interest" and if the tweets were already public then all they're doing is sharing the info I guess? Happy to be corrected if wrong though.

Reactions: 16
how about working or not employing the nanny
Screenshot_20220615-200412_Twitter.jpg

copying Bianca ;P
Screenshot_20220615-200152_Twitter.jpg

bruv
Screenshot_20220615-195836_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
She has or has applied for British passports in their names already. Its going to be another TSA episode when she tries to leave and take her dual citizenship kids out of the country without their father's permission. Only this time she will definitely be arrested because she will make a scene and act like the asshole she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happens when the savings run out? Well put simply either your homeless or you GET A bleeping JOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her comment really has triggered me, I was bullied all through school from the age of about 12, due to having psoriasis. I still suffer with it and have been subjected to nasty comments and looks all my adult life....I'm 43 now and it still effects me, especially this time of year, when I just want to wear a pair of shorts or a cute dress, but its so unsightly I can't. It's a horrible struggle I'll live with all my life, I've had every kind of medication, pills, creams etc over the last 30 years, I just have to remind myself that I'm lucky for what i do have and that there arr millions of people worse off than I. I hate bullies with a passion!
Sorry rant over 😤
I’m so sorry Lulugrace. People are evil. I have Psoriatic Arthritis with nearly every joint affected, particularly my fingers. But the psoriasis is very very mild and only affects my scalp and not until the last 6 years. Anyway have you been on Cosentyx? You probably have but I just thought I would ask as it’s got a great reputation in the US. Again I’m so very sorry and it’s such a crappy thing to have. I get upset when Malice pretends to have RA or PsA. All she ever does is whinge! Don’t give up because new meds are being trialed all the time. Hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I only now realized that this comment from last night
View attachment 1345335
happened only about 12 hours after I posted this
View attachment 1345336
AE has a profound misunderstanding of how humans interact, doesn't she?

Especially in a field like law. You can zealously represent your client, bring up deeply damaging information that hurts the opposing party, and still be able to negotiate a settlement with opposing counsel in good faith. You don't have to hate the opposing party or their attorney--nor do you have to like your client. It doesn't have to be personal for counsel; that is the point of having an attorney. Generally the lawyers who get the best outcomes for their clients are those attorneys who have good working relationships with opposing counsel--they can talk with the Other Side, they can be trusted by their peers.

In representing herself, AE really is using the DV playbook, page by page. Fire attorney for not "listening", represent self in DVRO so that you get more time to intimidate the object of your abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
how about working or not employing the nanny
View attachment 1345640
copying Bianca ;P
View attachment 1345636
bruv
View attachment 1345635
Classic deflect to Tone. What a waste of space this woman is - you get a JOB if you run out of savings and need to look after your 12 and 8 year old babies, Alice. That’s part of the whole single mum package you love to tell us about. I’d never pay money for it but a shameful part of me wants to read her ramblings if they ever come to fruition though, I have to admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.