Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was on here, there was some detective work about the dog and some comments made on her Instagram.
Then the fm’s go back with this info to Queen Rat as if they discovered it. She would tweet it out like she was told.
Ioan hasn’t spoken to her in person for a whole year so it certainly wasn’t from him.
Unless one of us is in fact the Real Ioan.
yeah it was based on those comments shortly after Ioan supposedly returned - and her minions told Alice this
Screenshot_20220109-212401_Instagram.jpg

before that it was obvious that she didnt know IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Title: Will the real Ioan Gruffudd please stand up…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think it might’ve been a threat of a custodial sentence?
I think Bianca killing the kids was the straw that broke the camels back. BW/IG waiting for her tantrum to be over so it could be solved rationally not without too much expense. They realise Alice is never going to stop and in fact is worse and worse by the day so they acted.

Reactions: 30
Props to anyone who can fit ashart into a title suggestion
Thread title suggestion:

Life without Twitter, she’ll be falling apart! But he's come to save her: enter, A. Shart.

I just edited to remove the 'Mr'. A Shart sounds better on its own. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think Bianca killing the kids was the straw that broke the camels back. BW/IG waiting for her tantrum to be over so it could be solved rationally not without too much expense. They realise Alice is never going to stop and in fact is worse and worse by the day so they acted.
100 % this. It was an absolutely bleeping appalling thing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still honestly can’t believe she tweeted that. I thought she was an awful person before that but that was just mind-blowingly cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously Alice just hand over The Fallen Madonna With the Big Boobies that you swiped from Olivier’s apartment and we can get this show on the road. I can’t imagine IG would take her precious savings.
@Perplexity, I imagine a Margo Leadbetter voice but now have to deal with Mrs Slocombe! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Alice Evans is in some poop. Loopy Loopster has the scoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Props to anyone who can fit ashart into a title suggestion
Alice's woes are all about the cASH...ARTful Lupine's getting very bold and brash

(Couldn't resist, I've been laughing at ashart's unfortunate name all day! 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when Alice said that Bianca was moving to California and most people thought she was just fearing that. I wonder how she found out that Bianca was moving to LA. Did anyone find out? Did Alice say how she knew? I do think her fearful thinking is creating scenarios that might not be true as regards the divorce.
Even a broken clock get's it right twice a day? She makes up so many scenarios :LOL: Also if they were going to end up being serious it makes sense she would move over here so reasonable prediction wrapped up in hysteria for the masses 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
All’s quiet on the mAlice front, save a lone wolf howling, what a Twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it’s true that there’s about $1.5m of mortgage on the house, after so much time, that suggests to me that there may have been additional borrowing over the years. It would make no sense, if there were considerable assets elsewhere, to still have so much owing on the house. If you’ve lived there for 15+ years, you’d hope to be getting close to paying it off.
Ioan may be a decent working actor but he’s not getting paypackets in the millions. We also know that he’s had extended periods with no work (2 years in one case). So if he gets e.g. $300,000 for a job (Alice mentioned this as an example of a good job, so he probably gets this or a bit lower typically), but then doesn’t work for a couple of years, then that $300,000 has to stretch a bit. And Ioan covers ALL the bills, including private school and the nanny, and also bankrolls Alice. And I get the impression from some of his interviews that he does feel the stress about money.
So I don’t think there’s much there.
Wouldn’t it be more common to have a 30 year mortgage, in which case they would not be close to paid off…
On the other hand, if you’ve owned a house in that neighborhood for 15 years, it’s probably appreciated in value, which accrues to you, not the bank.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.