Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM love this never ending story - 554 comments already on their latest piece on AE. They are all about the clicks so if it's an open court they will deffo have someone there.

Reactions: 21
Somebody mentioned the podcast Sweet Bobby the other day so I decided to listen to it. My mind is blown!! How do people have time to create so many online personas and keep it up so long. AE could easily have a number of socks.
I listened to it a few weeks ago, it was absolutely messed up but just shows how one person can create all these fantasies. Sadly if people have a space to accept the reality of the faker it just snowballs.

Speaking of which "Oh Tonio Oh Tonio, wherefore art though Tonio?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG the thread suggesting have cracked me up, they’re all brilliant. 🤣🤣

I popped over to Twitter and what a mess, the FMs are unravelling. They’ll start attacking each other soon if we leave them alone. Watch this space.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I listened to it a few weeks ago, it was absolutely messed up but just shows how one person can create all these fantasies. Sadly if people have a space to accept the reality of the faker it just snowballs.

Speaking of which "Oh Tonio Oh Tonio, wherefore art though Tonio?"
:ROFLMAO: Excellent! Thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody mentioned the podcast Sweet Bobby the other day so I decided to listen to it. My mind is blown!! How do people have time to create so many online personas and keep it up so long. AE could easily have a number of socks.
That was me! It was mad wasn’t it?

For our non-UK friends.

There was a sitcom on in the UK in 1970’s called Are You Being Served about a department store. It probably wouldn’t be shown today 😬 but it was of its time and funny back then.

They were always cracking double entendre jokes about Mrs Slocombe’s pussy (cat).

View attachment 977920
I’ll have to give it a rewatch. From what I remember it was mostly high camp and not too offensive, but I mostly remember Molly Slocombe’s FABULOUS hair, and the lovely Mr Humphries.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
First time I’ve ever got to end of a thread! 😅
This has got to be an AE sock account? They have been ranting the past 2 hours..
They only broke up in a public manner because Alice splurged it all over the internet! No one would have given two shits otherwise they’re hardly Brangelina are they. Idiot.

Reactions: 17
OMG the thread suggesting have cracked me up, they’re all brilliant. 🤣🤣

I popped over to Twitter and what a mess, the FMs are unravelling. They’ll start attacking each other soon if we leave them alone. Watch this space.
What’s occurring?

Reactions: 11
Or:
AlcaTone is on the run, Asharts back for some fun while Wolfie's rally is almost done

These are no where near as good as some of the others though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why thank you! It’s obviously to take the piss out of Lupine who pines for mAlice. 🤣
I gets it, I gets it ❤ He's a goofy little wolfie, kind of adorable in a silly way, can't really take him too seriously ;) :ROFLMAO:

ETA: My wolfie is maybe a bit niche and a little too capable and actually intelligent for the comparison but I imagine Alice's crusade is rather like a chicken (ETA: you know squaking and shitting all over the place making loads of noise and not getting much actually done) and Angua von Überwald could never resist a chicken ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs. Y’all called it, they’re going full -on false allegations here. Notice how Loopy doesn’t specify “how” Alice was hurt and purposely leaves it open to interpretatio. If she decides to go this route she has sealed her fate.
I hope she feels the full force of the law on her for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, 5 times!! Wow.
Out of interest, is there anything specific to NY divorces, I know states all have their quirks. I know someone who's going to initiate one and he's worried he won't get 50/50 custody with the kids because he travels for work often.
We are not a "no fault" divorce state. There must be cause. California is a no fault state. We owned several pieces of property and a business together. My ex went to a great deal of trouble to hide his assets ( he collected construction and farm equipment for a hobby. And it was all considered joint property as he bought it during the marriage ) so there was a lot of incentive for him to drag it out as long as possible.
He was just like AE and furious I dared to divorce him. We had to have court appointed forensic attorneys who go through the money trail with a fine tooth comb and determine who contributed more to the business.
He had trouble finding an attorney because he was so awful he fired those who he didn't think were being awful enough to me and several quit him over his crazy outbursts in court.😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ffs. Y’all called it, they’re going full -on false allegations here. Notice how Loopy doesn’t specify “how” Alice was hurt and purposely leaves it open to interpretatio. If she decides to go this route she has sealed her fate.
That’s plain nasty.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t it be more common to have a 30 year mortgage, in which case they would not be close to paid off…
On the other hand, if you’ve owned a house in that neighborhood for 15 years, it’s probably appreciated in value, which accrues to you, not the bank.
They spent a lot of money on IVF to have their 2 daughters and it nearly broke them. And since then Alice not working, private schools, nannies and housekeepers etc.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.