Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t it be more common to have a 30 year mortgage, in which case they would not be close to paid off…
On the other hand, if you’ve owned a house in that neighborhood for 15 years, it’s probably appreciated in value, which accrues to you, not the bank.
According to realtor.com, the home “was last sold for $1,550,000 in 2006”, so it certainly looks like the mortgage has been extended. That’s if it’s true that the current outstanding mortgage is $1.5m (I can’t remember the source for that but as I recall it was from Alice’s side).

p.s. I won’t repeat the home address here but it’s easily found because Alice has put up photos on her Instagram showing it, e.g. on labels and flower deliveries.

Reactions: 11
The problem with Alice is that she can’t adult. So whatever money she is given won’t ensure anything for the kids. It’s just pissing in the wind.
Doesn't matter. They split the assets. What she does with her half is her business.
He's not obligated to put her half in a trust and manage it for her.
If she runs out of safe places to have the girls stay with her, he gets more time with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ffs. Y’all called it, they’re going full -on false allegations here. Notice how Loopy doesn’t specify “how” Alice was hurt and purposely leaves it open to interpretatio. If she decides to go this route she has sealed her fate.
Alice has a ‘dose of the feels?’

Is that why she isn’t around? I hope she gets that sorted out.

982724D2-2FA4-4AE0-BC64-7DD16C71DE51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where is the new thread, I have some interesting info to dump Lol. It’s worthy of the new thread though 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Who TF is Emily? There's an Emily now? When did Emily get involved?
Emily was @NotBianca, she changed her name after they gave her tit for being @notBianca. Many moons ago she was on here as she told the same story she has on twitter. Emily had been the Bianca in this tale.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who TF is Emily? There's an Emily now? When did Emily get involved?
Emily used to be NotBianca_4 or something, but she changed it. That confused me too. I thought she had deactivated her account.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It is horrible
Man up?
what Does that actually mean?
do things you don’t want to because you have testicles?
It's an abusive thing to say when men show feelings, against gender stereotypes. We're all meant to be able to 'take' relentless abuse whatever form it takes. It's probably one of the reasons why s***de rates are so high in men under 50.
I believe Ioan was abused and it's brave to say so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
FWIW I seriously doubt any of BW's friends were congratulating them on an affair - another twist courtesy of Alice

ETA: It's a reference to Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

ETA:2 I'm not really sure what you mean by the BIB? Alice very definitely and provably lied about this.
Just read the BIB again. It means what it says on the tin.
I said I saw the post, so that means AE may have seen the same post that I did. I saw it with my own eyes. Hence my post. Liars can lie about many things, but they don't necessarily lie about everything. Shades of grey.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.