Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @ButterTart!
I believe this was the most voted title, I hope I have done this right…

So Alice has gone AWOL from Twitter
As has alcoTone
Things seem to be moving forward with the divorce.
Will AE end up living with the rats in her Prius?

Mod edit, as per rules swear words (even censored) aren't allowed in titles. Report if there's another one to use

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20220108-220236_Twitter.jpg

just yesterday Alice admitted that under certain circumstances she would take him back. Does that mean Queen Alice is deluded?! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Lupine in his absolute element getting to talk over on behalf of Women! What an ocean-going bleep he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
the thead title got deleted!

@MrsDimSum said "oh brother where art thou" and I thought thread title.

You would think Tone would step up in Big Al's hour of need and not leave it all to White Knight Loopy. :unsure:

Reactions: 17
View attachment 975298
just yesterday Alice admitted that under certain circumstances she would take him back. Does that mean Queen Alice is deluded?! 😱
Think of the toddler who screams blue murder because someone else is playing with their toy. The other kid gives in and hands the toy back to the narc -- who promptly throws it at the wall, 'Don't want it any more now'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well done whoever found @sweetnessfollows thread title!!
I didn’t realise even 💩 wasn’t allowed! Happy it’s sorted now though.

the TL:DR is basically still nothing has changed.
loopy lupine has gone rogue (we think) and appointed himself AEs spokesperson

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Loopy has gone rogue. I think she’s feeding him everything. Otherwise how else would he know she’s being accused of PA? Still making a tit of himself while she’s three sharp ones in to her afternoon. Cackling like a demented witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
the thead title got deleted!

@MrsDimSum said "oh brother where art thou" and I thought thread title.

You would think Tone would step up in Big Al's hour of need and not leave it all to White Knight Loopy. :unsure:
He's Tone Deaf now ;) There's a suspicious looking Twitter account with a name along the lines of Dim Sim too *cough* Alice*cough*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did loony lupine say if Ioan officially went to court claiming parental alienation or is it in a letter the lawyers sent?

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Loopy has gone rogue. I think she’s feeding him everything.
Agree. Loopy's bio is now - Survivor Activist NZ. Currently focusing on supporting Alice Evans at ever possible level. Alice supporters, please follow to keep Team Alice informed.

"ever possible level" is a bit creepy! What does he want in return? Phone sex? He is SCB with a larger vocabulary.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Agree. Loopy's bio is now - Survivor Activist NZ. Currently focusing on supporting Alice Evans at ever possible level. Alice supporters, please follow to keep Team Alice informed.

"ever possible level" is a bit creepy! What does he want in return? Phone sex? He is SCB with a larger vocabulary.
Loopy has a larger vocabulary but doesn't always use it correctly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.