Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I do solemnly swear that on the 25 of October I witnessed a tattle post by “Pinky Winky” which said “Alice is an unhinged, pill-popping waster who rarely gets out of bed and hates her ex more than she loves her kids. She should get a job the lazy cow and start putting her daughters needs first for a change.”
How would she know all this if she’s not really Bianca and if Ioan had not given her this information? Thereby giving her cause to harass Alice directly on a gossip website that Alice “never visits and never would” and doesn’t care what anyone there is saying?

Signed on this day - Ashart

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The weird thing is that Alice stated very early on when IG returned to LA from France that he wanted her out and to move in with BW. I remember it clearly. She made such a fuss on Twitter about it. I suppose there is a chance that he wants to reclaim his house and perhaps offered Alice a payout?

Thoughts?
I believe that’s a possibility. He probably can afford to buy her out. That way, the kids keep their vaunted childhood home and Alice finds a two bedroom apartment. Or a house rental. The court would expect a fairly equal standard of living between parents though, so that would have to be factored in.

Reactions: 19
I can just see her meeting with an attorney over the weekend and producing all BW's IG posts, the IG/BW photos, Bear's airport video, sworn affidavits from her FM's, Lupine's crazy ramblings, etc, and saying to the attorney: "...but what about this?.... And the attorney has to break it to her that none of that is evidence. That all the court wants from her is the Financial Declaration and she will have to divulge all her financial assets and debts and that includes her baptismal/childhood/first communion fund. Girl's going to be mad. All that investigation for naught.
Seriously Alice just hand over The Fallen Madonna With the Big Boobies that you swiped from Olivier’s apartment and we can get this show on the road. I can’t imagine IG would take her precious savings.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone here remember Alice's statements about the prenup she has with Ioan? I believe she offered specifics, though went on to say she would fight it. Wasn't there something about a percentage paid based on earnings? And also separate property?

TIA.

Reactions: 14
I believe that’s a possibility. He probably can afford to buy her out. That way, the kids keep their vaunted childhood home and Alice finds a two bedroom apartment. Or a house rental. The court would expect a fairly equal standard of living between parents though, so that would have to be factored in.
The problem with Alice is that she can’t adult. So whatever money she is given won’t ensure anything for the kids. It’s just pissing in the wind.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It is a possibility that he would suggest buying out the house but i doubt it would be in a lawyers letter that he intends to do that and marry Bianca and live there. Why would that be relevant and it would only inflame things and would be incredibly cruel. I don't think it would be necessary to say in correspondence why he intends to buy the house out.

Reactions: 16
It is horrible
Man up?
what Does that actually mean?
do things you don’t want to because you have testicles?
To me, them mentioning that indicates that they do not understand the legal system. He DID try the collaborative approach - she balked. At a certain point, the only thing left after collaboration and mediation is litigation, which is where they are now because of her reactions (and lack of same). “Man up” in their vocabulary seems to mean roll over and walk away, giving her all the assets, all the money and 100% custody.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Does anyone here remember Alice's statements about the prenup she has with Ioan? I believe she offered specifics, though went on to say she would fight it. Wasn't there something about a percentage paid based on earnings? And also separate property?

TIA.
10 % spousal support (she would normally get 35-ish % probably, but the child support automatically increases with lower spousal support anyway, so it isnt as extreme as it looks)
30 % of the house sale (300k)

that's all I remember her saying

Reactions: 17
I doubt very much Bianca is mentioned at all in any correspondence between the divorcing parties.
I was living with my then bf by the time my divorce came through, we had two children too. My ex-husband (veet guy) stalled for more than five years after I left and my bidey-in wasn’t mentioned at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is a possibility that he would suggest buying out the house but i doubt it would be in a lawyers letter that he intends to do that and marry Bianca and live there. Why would that be relevant and it would only inflame things and would be incredibly cruel. I don't think it would be necessary to say in correspondence why he intends to buy the house out.
Yes, agree it would not be in a lawyer’s letter and definitely not written that way.

Reactions: 17
I think she watched that Netflix bad Betty series (it’s very good btw thanks for the heads up about that). and that’s where she’s getting her ideas from. She sees herself and a cult figure but she’s about 30 years late with the helpless little wify routine standing up against the patriarchy, and besides we have the receipts. If Bianca was moving into Alice’s home we would all know about it, not just a weird tweet here and there but a full-on story selling media circus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I doubt very much Bianca is mentioned at all in any correspondence between the divorcing parties.
I was living with my then bf by the time my divorce came through, we had two children too. My ex-husband (veet guy) stalled for more than five years after I left and my bidey-in wasn’t mentioned at all.
Yes 100% agree.

My divorce took 3 years as my ex was an ass and dragged his side on and on. Regardless of what went on personally that was kept off any legal letters.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.