Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bianca killing the kids was the straw that broke the camels back. BW/IG waiting for her tantrum to be over so it could be solved rationally not without too much expense. They realise Alice is never going to stop and in fact is worse and worse by the day so they acted.
Combined with him having collected his things.

Reactions: 16
obviously since it's a hate group
View attachment 977327
View attachment 977328
lol
View attachment 977331

to be fair that one I believe.

but what's the point exactly?
Jesus…. This becoming as much an “US” vs “THEM” as “VAXXED” vs “UNVAXXED”!
why such devision? Such anger? Such paranoia?

Twatter… if you’re reading this… chill the duck out. It’s great over here - we just chat and share opinions and ideas. You guys are so defensive and aggressive. Take a bloody chill pill! If your leader in chief wasn’t so batshit and giving us the nuts and bolts, there would be no discussion!!!

She got one part right…. We do have fun.

T 💩❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like the horrid Noreen Colon is getting the boot from Loose Women so there will be a vacancy for an over the hill hasbeen bully with a vicious mouth and bad attitude.
Do you know anyone suitable who needs a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope your pussy isn't too damp.....the rain here has been terrible! 😂😂
For our non-UK friends.

There was a sitcom on in the UK in 1970’s called Are You Being Served about a department store. It probably wouldn’t be shown today 😬 but it was of its time and funny back then.

They were always cracking double entendre jokes about Mrs Slocombe’s pussy (cat).

E727CB14-D755-441C-B514-10E5827FBE53.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Somebody mentioned the podcast Sweet Bobby the other day so I decided to listen to it. My mind is blown!! How do people have time to create so many online personas and keep it up so long. AE could easily have a number of socks.

Reactions: 8
new thread suggestion

Lupine rallies Team Alice into battle but not enough players to take on Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone here remember Alice's statements about the prenup she has with Ioan? I believe she offered specifics, though went on to say she would fight it. Wasn't there something about a percentage paid based on earnings? And also separate property?

TIA.
She’s made comments about a “dodgy” pre-nup - her words. And some comment about how 6 months after the wedding the house was supposed to be put into both their names, but that somehow that never happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
The Howl has gone out, Ashart is about while all Alice does is sit home and Pout

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.