Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs. Y’all called it, they’re going full -on false allegations here. Notice how Loopy doesn’t specify “how” Alice was hurt and purposely leaves it open to interpretatio. If she decides to go this route she has sealed her fate.
That girl doesn’t know what ship she’s on. One minute licking Biancas shoes on IG the next licking Alices. I understand you can see both sides of the story but that girl is weird

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ffs. Y’all called it, they’re going full -on false allegations here. Notice how Loopy doesn’t specify “how” Alice was hurt and purposely leaves it open to interpretatio. If she decides to go this route she has sealed her fate.
Not surprised after what she's said about him saying she abused him - which she clearly did.

There's no depths she won't sink to :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Call me cynical (because you’d be right) but he’d be doing none of this if he didn’t fancy her. IMO. I’m sure there are women in greater need of help than a rich actress on the other side of the world from him, but here we are.
Loopy is thrilled any woman talks to him but omg a famous actress is his bestie????
I know famous is doing a lot of heavy lifting there...😂

• Haha
I think it was on here, there was some detective work about the dog and some comments made on her Instagram.
Then the fm’s go back with this info to Queen Rat as if they discovered it. She would tweet it out like she was told.
Ioan hasn’t spoken to her in person for a whole year so it certainly wasn’t from him.
Unless one of us is in fact the Real Ioan.
More like a junior legal, collecting evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a look as well and it made me sad too. They were a family and it looked like there was some happy moments there. I hope the girls are ok. Its a tough time for them.
People aren’t generally in the habit of loading their social media with photos of themselves being miserable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I dOnT dO rElAtIoNsHiP bReAk UpS

Then why else have you been hanging around like a smelly shart fighting people like a white knight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And yet she wants to sit down face to face to talk it through 🤔 Whilst he is metaphorically cowering in the corner to stay out of her way.

• Sad
He "wouldn't be involved" unless there was more to it than a relationship breakup?? Who does this guy think he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love that he says he doesn’t “do” relationship break ups as if she’s a client he’s taken on. Please Lupine, tell us the amazing legal breakthroughs you’ve made on behalf of Harvey Winestain’s victims. Oh wait, you’ve just written a creepy blog and shouted on Twitter. I think Ronan Farrow can breath easy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Loopy “doesn’t do relationship breakups” because he's an incel whos never been in one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hand on heart I have never once engaged with her on Twitter or any of them. It’s been hard not to respond to the goading by certain FM’s but I’m not interested in engaging with her on there. That affects the girls when she goes off on one.

Lupine (ridiculous name btw) is this your attempt at appearing intelligent. Just say “you’re all Bianca” and have done with it.
Me too, and yes sometimes it is difficult not to reply to all this nonsense. But I am convinced that no advice, no sensible suggestion can get through Alice’s tormented mind, or that of the FMs. So, why even bother?

Reactions: 21
The DM love this never ending story - 554 comments already on their latest piece on AE. They are all about the clicks so if it's an open court they will deffo have someone there.
Will it be an open court though? Divorce cases in New York are a closed court. And always closed with children involved. I don't know about California though.

Reactions: 8
I listened to it a few weeks ago, it was absolutely messed up but just shows how one person can create all these fantasies. Sadly if people have a space to accept the reality of the faker it just snowballs.

Speaking of which "Oh Tonio Oh Tonio, wherefore art though Tonio?"
What really blows my mind is who actually did it!! I just can’t wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t it be more common to have a 30 year mortgage, in which case they would not be close to paid off…
On the other hand, if you’ve owned a house in that neighborhood for 15 years, it’s probably appreciated in value, which accrues to you, not the bank.
The current valuation estimate is about $2.5 million. If they owe $1.5 … the rest is the equity.

Reactions: 6
Alice Malice where are you?
Gone like a flash, like an urgent poo.
You were so vocal, so strong,
You tweeted all day and all night long.
You had your fans applaud on twitter,
Tallulah and tone, none was a quitter.
Then, one day, all went away.
What happened we heard each other say.
Whatever it is let us rejoice,
For now, at least ..she has no voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
I believe that’s a possibility. He probably can afford to buy her out. That way, the kids keep their vaunted childhood home and Alice finds a two bedroom apartment. Or a house rental. The court would expect a fairly equal standard of living between parents though, so that would have to be factored in.
She can have the apartment and they can have the house. Simple swap.

Reactions: 7
What really blows my mind is who actually did it!! I just can’t wrap my head around it.
I know! And absolutely zero repurcusions. I think I would have been out when he "died" and came back. Also maybe when I saw him in a club and he didn't know me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.