Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Alice is that she can’t adult. So whatever money she is given won’t ensure anything for the kids. It’s just pissing in the wind.
Hopefully IG will put it in trust, so she won't deliberately and maliciously pish it away on fripperies and alcohol, and then complain that she can't support her children/life/home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
10% income and 30% house
That's what I thought. Thanks!

I surely hope the prenup holds up. It certainly should. I have no respect for people who agree to them and then try to worm their way out when they no longer favor them. It's slimy and it lacks integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

Threatened with homelessness, Alice is glum. But who’s here to save her? It’s Dumber and Dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is interesting because I think she posted not that long ago that she found out about the "infedility" through his lawyer (so not from the photo in October as she claimed.
She also posted very early on that she was worried about "who the girl was" ...again indicating that she knew (or even if you can't draw that conclusion, at the very least suspected).
And she did post (since taken down) an altered image of herself at the time with red hair and made some comment about always wanting to be a redhead. The papers at the time the split was announced were insinuating that he had formed a close bond with Ella Newton but also mentioning his co star Jolene Anderson. I think she knew there was another woman and the red hair post was related to this. She thought it was JA.
i have said before that I wonder if IG had told her he was seeing someone in 2021. Not who but he had moved on with someone. I got that feeling but I’m not sure why. It’s like she knew he was with someone but she was trying to figure out who it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I doubt very much Bianca is mentioned at all in any correspondence between the divorcing parties.
I was living with my then bf by the time my divorce came through, we had two children too. My ex-husband (veet guy) stalled for more than five years after I left and my bidey-in wasn’t mentioned at all.
I have never once believed that BW was mentioned in any legal correspondence. That was all fantasy talk on Alice's part, IMO.

Reactions: 28
I just had a look at Alice's Instagram which I haven't really before. Made this all a bit sad to he honest as those kiddos are precious. Not to negate anything we have said but in the videos they look happy, they all do.

Sooner this is over the better for all of them. The house actually looks lovely and at one point Alice restored some pieces of furniture which actually weren't tit. This could have all gone another way.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The judge be like “so Alice did you tirncoff

i have said before that I wonder if IG had told her he was seeing someone in 2021. Not who but he had moved on with someone. I got that feeling but I’m not sure why. It’s like she knew he was with someone but she was trying to figure out who it was.
Whether he told her or not, she definitely suspected. She made that tweet wondering who the girl was.

Reactions: 19
I just had a look at Alice's Instagram which I haven't really before. Made this all a bit sad to he honest as those kiddos are precious. Not to negate anything we have said but in the videos they look happy, they all do.

Sooner this is over the better for all of them. The house actually looks lovely and at one point Alice restored some pieces of furniture which actually weren't tit. This could have all gone another way.
Yes, her mirrors and refurb of the furniture were very good. I agree the Instagram does make me feel sad. They did look happy once.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember when Alice said that Bianca was moving to California and most people thought she was just fearing that. I wonder how she found out that Bianca was moving to LA. Did anyone find out? Did Alice say how she knew? I do think her fearful thinking is creating scenarios that might not be true as regards the divorce.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

asking for statements from strangers from the internet. How more insane can this case get

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember when Alice said that Bianca was moving to California and most people thought she was just fearing that. I wonder how she found out that Bianca was moving to LA. Did anyone find out? Did Alice say how she knew? I do think her fearful thinking is creating scenarios that might not be true as regards the divorce.
I think it was on here, there was some detective work about the dog and some comments made on her Instagram.
Then the fm’s go back with this info to Queen Rat as if they discovered it. She would tweet it out like she was told.
Ioan hasn’t spoken to her in person for a whole year so it certainly wasn’t from him.
Unless one of us is in fact the Real Ioan.

• Haha

I had a look as well and it made me sad too. They were a family and it looked like there was some happy moments there. I hope the girls are ok. Its a tough time for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, agree it would not be in a lawyer’s letter and definitely not written that way.
This poster on the daily mail has previously stated that B has previously had numerous married men and named them - can't remember who but kind of like Dave, Fred, George, Brian etc (check their previous comments) - all bs

• Angry
  • Haha
Good night, all... Be well, be content. The best thing about Alice deactivating her Twitter is that we can finally sleep! xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously Alice just hand over The Fallen Madonna With the Big Boobies that you swiped from Olivier’s apartment and we can get this show on the road. I can’t imagine IG would take her precious savings.
Don’t forget she’ll probably pick and choose the awful shite we Turds have posted about her and her FMs, plus how we are spies and moles for IG and BW. Oh, and BB!
ETA To show the attorneys, btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.