Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So he's asking a load of people who have never met either AE or IG to draft sworn statements to be submitted to court about how IG has abused AE even though the only SM post IG has made is to post one photograph on twitter of himself and BW and otherwise has stayed completely silent throughout the shit show she has created.
And these sworn statements will be evidence of IG's abuse of AE.
Good luck with that.
It's time for them to put their money where their mouths are.
The Judge: I have a letter her from Pfizer stating the plaintiff's girlfriend is a bogan.
I have another letter from someone London stating she believes IG should be given the death penalty for not wanting to have sex with this twenty year old picture of his wife. (Judge holds up picture next to respondent's face and squints.)

• Haha
Reactions: 62

welp

VIP Member
the amount of drama for a woman going through a standard divorce while being mildly criticised for her horrendous behavior is quite extraordinary
Screenshot_20220109-093706_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Hermes Banana

Lupine is a gift. What a time to be alive. So her barrel of flying monkeys are going to sort this. A man cos-playing at being a lawyer,a condiment shipper and a gaggle of Schrödingers feminists,simultaneously trying to be liberal whilst nodding along to The Handmaids Tale. Gotcha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

NarcRage

VIP Member
Lupine is hilarious!!! Omg such a twat.
I bet AE's lawyer is thrilled with all this help. Can't wait to see the sworn letters of evidence come rolling in
PMSL

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Perplexity

VIP Member
What on earth are these childhood savings? Did she smuggle a Picasso out of Olivier’s apartment in her knickers or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The idea that Tattle Life has got Showbiz in a panic is oddly empowering. What shall we demand?

I am middle aged so it’s a simple one. Better and more distinct pronunciation and sound. Enough of realistic whispering.

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
So he's asking a load of people who have never met either AE or IG to draft sworn statements to be submitted to court about how IG has abused AE even though the only SM post IG has made is to post one photograph on twitter of himself and BW and otherwise has stayed completely silent throughout the shit show she has created.
And these sworn statements will be evidence of IG's abuse of AE.
Good luck with that.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
How is bombarding the court with letters, which will be long, detailed, rambling and in most cases deranged, going to help AE’s cause. If this guy is doing this off his own bat, than shame on him. If AE has asked him to do this, then she is a prized chump. Talk about self-sabotage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Clueless81

I bit the bullet and downloaded the latest document. It seems AE is represented by Leon Bennett Law. The document was served on Mr Bennett by email on 6 January by IG's lawyer, Anne C. Kiley of Elkins Kalt Weintraub Reuben Gartside LLP.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

missava

I admit, I have missed Loopy Lupine. He’s the literal definition of a neckbeard. I keep expecting him to end his posts with m’lady.

Oh and also, in my real life I am an actual Dominatrix, and I guarantee Alice wouldn’t last a day, she has no concept of consent. Which is kind of a keystone in all kink play!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
At the risk of being hunted down like a witch and burned at the stake - I’ll confess to having some sympathy for AE - even with all her antics over the years. Yes… she’s a little nuts. How many actors do you know? A little crazy is part of the package.
Realistically, finding your husband’s IG post with his new girlfriend… that would send a lot of women to a Chardonnay Binge. Not sure either one of them has acted so responsibly here.
I work with actors on a daily basis. Yes the majority of them have their quirks, but I have never known any to behave like Alice. She is on a completely different level of nasty - even before Ioan left her. I had sympathy at the very beginning and messaged her with what I thought was useful advice, but she was vile. My sympathy for her has long gone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
I’ve read many of the threads here, and followed some of the drama appearing on other sites.
If we … randos on the internet… can figure out that AE is a little nuts, disinhibited, falling apart… surely IG has figured this out as well. And still he thought it was a good idea to abandon his usual low-profile SM presence and post that photo to Instagram? Sorry, just don’t buy it.
Yeah, IG did figure out that she was a little nuts…a little controlling, abusive, manipulative, several other itives and that’s why he divorced her. And then he said fuck it I’m living my life and posted a photo to insta lol.

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Props to anyone who can fit ashart into a title suggestion
Thread title suggestion:

Life without Twitter, she’ll be falling apart! But he's come to save her: enter, A. Shart.

I just edited to remove the 'Mr'. A Shart sounds better on its own. :)

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220108-220236_Twitter.jpg

just yesterday Alice admitted that under certain circumstances she would take him back. Does that mean Queen Alice is deluded?! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46