Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why t Rebecca didn’t come with them this season? Did she get demoted?
She should have left them years ago. Here's the thing: she lives in Chicago, but Victoria is in Deanshanger. The time difference is too much, and Vic and Alex acted like children and entitled bosses when they last visited Rebecca.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She should have left them years ago. Here's the thing: she lives in Chicago, but Victoria is in Deanshanger. The time difference is too much, and Vic and Alex acted like children and entitled bosses when they last visited Rebecca.
I think it would actually be a good idea if it was part of a job share and if Rebecca wasn't doing just admin stuff but was doing editing. That way any evening footage shot on UK time could be edited and posted online by the morning, just as Vic should have someone in maybe Asia doing the same thing when she's in the US, but that would be way too professional for her shoddy get up.

Reactions: 10
Isn't it a chandelier?

I find it hilarious that none of us have any idea what the duck it is other than ugly and distracting.
Curiosity got the better of me so I’ve just watched an old video where she discusses her tattoos. It’s a floral crown apparently, it has no meaning, she just wanted a crown with flowers coming out of it. To me it looks like 2 Bananas are coming out from the bottom 🤷🏼‍♀️😂.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Curiosity got the better of me so I’ve just watched an old video where she discusses her tattoos. It’s a floral crown apparently, it has no meaning, she just wanted a crown with flowers coming out of it. To me it looks like 2 Bananas are coming out from the bottom 🤷🏼‍♀️😂.
It’s even worse than I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tamara attending LFW - Sunday shows - manages to upload the footage the very same evening. Actually just 2 hours from the live show.
Even though her vlog would be uploaded later than her normal time slot, she wanted a quick turnaround time of the content for her subscribers to view the 'fresh' footage, so both her and her team put in the extra work to upload asap.

Take note Vic & Alex.
No one's gonna be interested in LFW next week when Milan / Paris Fashion week is halfway over.

Reactions: 14
Even if that story is true (highly doubtful), it just shows (again) how bad and uncreative they are at their 'jobs'.

Like...is this a joke? They went to a farm/field to get that boring AF shot? So basically she's outing herself and she's saying that this could have been an interesting photoshoot, with an interesting scene in the background...but they chose to just keep the blue in the frame and wasted their own time and resources for no reason. Why even bother going to a field then? They could've just taken the pic against a blank wall at home.

I hate that tattoo on her wrist. Looks like a massive blob of nothing.
It's hilarious how she tries SO hard to come off as elegant and artistic, but... she makes *permanent* decisions like that. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe we've got through another 50 pages.

Suggestions for a new title? Mine is:

Inthefrow #21 Turned NYC into QVC

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tamara attending LFW - Sunday shows - manages to upload the footage the very same evening. Actually just 2 hours from the live show.
Even though her vlog would be uploaded later than her normal time slot, she wanted a quick turnaround time of the content for her subscribers to view the 'fresh' footage, so both her and her team put in the extra work to upload asap.

Take note Vic & Alex.
No one's gonna be interested in LFW next week when Milan / Paris Fashion week is halfway over.

Did Vic even go to LFW? She is still shilling ad content from NYC lol

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else find it strange that she was trying on outfits in her hotel room with Butch and Husband? I know that this is a woman who prances around her attic in her bra and knickers, but this just seems... weird. And he seemed more interested/invested than Alex. And then instead of wearing Max Mara to the Max Mara show, she wore another designer. Pure class this one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.