Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230727_131551_Instagram.jpg

Please. At this point, she'll work with whatever brand will pay her, send her free tit or send her on a trip.
If she'd stop acting like she's the Shopping Channel of Instagram, maybe people would interact more instead of just scrolling past yet ANOTHER ad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg, how embarrassing, this is how she’s dressed her office shelves 🙈. What is that shelf with just one tiny candle in. She also mentioned she’s getting a new printer so she has one that fits in the cupboard. Well Victoria, the whole point of getting bespoke furniture is so that it is suited to you personally, clearly you don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together if you didn’t measure the printer and told the builders to make the shelves that wide. She also said she’s buying a new mouse-mat and getting rid of the pampas grass because they’re not trendy. Isn’t she someone who preaches sustainability? It seems she is excluded from having to be sustainable herself 🙄 just buy new everything instead of I don’t know, putting the printer on the other shelf that IS wide enough.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that a bump or just way the dress is
View attachment 2337233
I think it’s just another ill-fitting dress. Actually, I thought it was a nightgown!

And, what’s up with the red and caramel-colored hair? Is is just bad lighting or a case of Larry revenge?
---
I wish they would just NOT BE TAN. Natural skin is beautiful.
I agree with you completely. And, I can’t believe that the chemicals in the fake tan products are even safe for one’s skin. But it’s mostly that they all look so fake and tawdry, especially on someone who has very fair skin.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2337692
Please. At this point, she'll work with whatever brand will pay her, send her free tit or send her on a trip.
If she'd stop acting like she's the Shopping Channel of Instagram, maybe people would interact more instead of just scrolling past yet ANOTHER ad.
And, I’m sorry, but I’m not investing any “emotion or feelings” on a silly perfume ad. What a moronic thing to say. I wish some of the brands would wake up and realize that she’s rather a turn off for their prospective clients at this point. Yesterday’s news for sure. Wake up and move on Dior, Armani, etc, etc. - ad infinitum.
---
Is it her foot or something?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Feet! Both of them, I think.

Reactions: 15
And, I’m sorry, but I’m not investing any “emotion or feelings” on a silly perfume ad. What a moronic thing to say. I wish some of the brands would wake up and realize that she’s rather a turn off for their prospective clients at this point. Yesterday’s news for sure. Wake up and move on Dior, Armani, etc, etc. - ad infinitum.
---

Feet! Both of them, I think.
And I don’t give a duck if she is really into her content or not. If you have to tell me you are you’re failing at your job as a content creator. My clients don’t first think about my quality of life as a consultant. They think about the benefits they get from my work as a consultant. She’s lost the plot. Again. Still. 🙄

Reactions: 12
And I don’t give a duck if she is really into her content or not. If you have to tell me you are you’re failing at your job as a content creator. My clients don’t first think about my quality of life as a consultant. They think about the benefits they get from my work as a consultant. She’s lost the plot. Again. Still. 🙄
The content is almost robotic at this point, and it seems that it’s apparent to everyone but her. She’s just “phoning it in” at this point. There’s nothing fresh or memorable or eye catching about it now. What a shame.

Reactions: 10
IMG_9005.jpeg

She is so stupid
No wonder her posture is so bad.
She raved about these chairs called them perfect cos they are linen and beige suited the room aesthetics.

When it comes to comfort she says its wide enough and the height is adjustable.

anyone can see this is why her neck and shoulders are so hunched forward…

She only cares about how everything looks in her insta fake office. Of course its not going to be filled with proper office furniture / furniture or chairs that provide proper suppprt

this chair is really nice
But i dont sit in for working long hours
But Vic wont know cos does she really work?

Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed her obsession with Suzie lately? She followed just Suzie for the first days of Threads and they both posted about it. She put a picture of her and Suzie as the first slide of her bday IG post.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s with the constant pronunciation of vase as ‘vaiz’ how Americans say it. In Britain it’s pronounced as ‘varz’

Reactions: 21
Has anyone else noticed her obsession with Suzie lately? She followed just Suzie for the first days of Threads and they both posted about it. She put a picture of her and Suzie as the first slide of her bday IG post.
I think Vic needs to constantly surround herself with less successful women to feel good about herself. Sue is a barnacle and will climb on to anyone she can to feel cool and special. They're like two peas in a vapid and narcissistic pod.

I think their friendship with Amelia is the same. She's basically an influencer as a hobby because of family money, so she mostly just gives Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum access. Otherwise she's kind of useless.

Reactions: 27
Omg, how embarrassing, this is how she’s dressed her office shelves 🙈. What is that shelf with just one tiny candle in. She also mentioned she’s getting a new printer so she has one that fits in the cupboard. Well Victoria, the whole point of getting bespoke furniture is so that it is suited to you personally, clearly you don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together if you didn’t measure the printer and told the builders to make the shelves that wide. She also said she’s buying a new mouse-mat and getting rid of the pampas grass because they’re not trendy. Isn’t she someone who preaches sustainability? It seems she is excluded from having to be sustainable herself 🙄 just buy new everything instead of I don’t know, putting the printer on the other shelf that IS wide enough.
Who even needs a printer anyway? My job involves in depth review of lengthy documents and I've managed to get through the pandemic and wfh without a printer.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s with the constant pronunciation of vase as ‘vaiz’ how Americans say it. In Britain it’s pronounced as ‘varz’
I’m American, but I call a vase a vase and never a vaiz. That’s just a bit pretentious for us simple, uncouth Americans!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.