Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth has she done to her face in the new lumene ad on her stories? Looks so frozen.

Reactions: 6
IMG_9222.jpeg

Lol another one to add to the pointed toes album.

All the outfits in this post are not inspiring, actually the last one in the tee and jeans is the least unappealing.
---
What on earth has she done to her face in the new lumene ad on her stories? Looks so frozen.
Think because when she talks this part of her face always seem so tensed.

IMG_9223.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Totally agree!. That's why I don't feel sorry for Alex. And unpopular opinion, but I don't think is Victoria's fault. Everyday he is choosing the easy money, the first class trips, the luxury hotels, free clothes, free shoes, free everything, cars, houses, he chose that over his mental health.

They don't have to divorce. But if the guy is struggling he should stop working with Victoria. Not travel with her. Let her do her thing. Get a job on a company where he has contact with other people, get a routine and work on his mental health. Victoria earns a lot of money. He is free to get whatever work that makes him happy without the need to get an amazing salarie. Basically he can get a new job just for fun!.

But that's something I don't see them do for the good of him and their relationship.

I see Alex denying to quit all the easy money. And chossing to complain how unhappy he is. As you said "Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness".
This, right here, agreed! Completely! It's giving me the sad husband of an influencer, holding up a camera vibe. Yet people seem to forget it's also the husband choosing said life. They are adults, they can walk away from the "job", if not the marriage.
It's odd to see people trying to infantilize these golden cage hubbies. They know their life comes at a price. They also know how to get out of such life. Yet they perpetuate all the toxicity. I feel bad for him as a person who suffers, but it's a suffering of his own making.

Reactions: 23
This, right here, agreed! Completely! It's giving me the sad husband of an influencer, holding up a camera vibe. Yet people seem to forget it's also the husband choosing said life. They are adults, they can walk away from the "job", if not the marriage.
It's odd to see people trying to infantilize these golden cage hubbies. They know their life comes at a price. They also know how to get out of such life. Yet they perpetuate all the toxicity. I feel bad for him as a person who suffers, but it's a suffering of his own making.
I agree 94 percent, but if you’ve ever been in a relationship with a narcissist, it’s not the same. They turn your sense of self inside out and make you think everything is all your fault. We don’t know the dynamics of their relationship, but she gives off strong narc vibes and that changes things for me. I’ve been i those relationships, and they take years of therapy to get out of and more to recover from.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree 94 percent, but if you’ve ever been in a relationship with a narcissist, it’s not the same. They turn your sense of self inside out and make you think everything is all your fault. We don’t know the dynamics of their relationship, but she gives off strong narc vibes and that changes things for me. I’ve been i those relationships, and they take years of therapy to get out of and more to recover from.
Narcs are terrible partners/family members. I understand and am very sorry to hear you've had to deal with this in the past.
Raised by a narc myself and yes, it takes work to see through their haze of utter bollocks, but it has to happen nonetheless. Otherwise you're stuck for all eternity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She is literally a salesperson it’s so sad…we will never see this bag again
IMG_9464.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She is just one walking advert lately. Sell sell sell. Every day a different product. Nothing but ads

Reactions: 15
IMG_9255.jpeg

1: why is she standing on the sofa/ couch for this? All the space ih the new apartment but standing on the sofa lol

2:the outfit is so bad it washes her out

3: she didnt bother stuffing the bag with things it’s so empty hanging like that

4: if its so iconic & versatile why never seen her with it? Oh well cos she isnt paid to use or post pic of it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2355161

1: why is she standing on the sofa/ couch for this? All the space ih the new apartment but standing on the sofa lol

2:the outfit is so bad it washes her out

3: she didnt bother stuffing the bag with things it’s so empty hanging like that

4: if its so iconic & versatile why never seen her with it? Oh well cos she isnt paid to use or post pic of it
Could someone decipher what an occasion.l is please? I don’t think I have a bag for one of those

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is literally a salesperson it’s so sad…we will never see this bag againView attachment 2354136
I sure hope so, as that bag is uglier than sin, and it’ been out for years and all over the internet - it’s certainly not a new, innovative design. Akris does some lovely clothing. Accessories are definitely not their strong suit.

And, what’s up with the evil snake eyes and sourpuss expression, complete with pouty lips? Are we trying for “editorial” again, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sure hope so, as that bag is uglier than sin, and it’ been out for years and all over the internet - it’s certainly not a new, innovative design. Akris does some lovely clothing. Accessories are definitely not their strong suit.

And, what’s up with the evil snake eyes and sourpuss expression, complete with pouty lips? Are we trying for “editorial” again, hun?
I think she’s creating these shots in the hopes
of an agency to sign her. She’s building a portfolio!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.