Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2338511
She is so stupid
No wonder her posture is so bad.
She raved about these chairs called them perfect cos they are linen and beige suited the room aesthetics.

When it comes to comfort she says its wide enough and the height is adjustable.

anyone can see this is why her neck and shoulders are so hunched forward…

She only cares about how everything looks in her insta fake office. Of course its not going to be filled with proper office furniture / furniture or chairs that provide proper suppprt

this chair is really nice
But i dont sit in for working long hours
But Vic wont know cos does she really work?
She looks like such a lollipop head in this photo! I’m sure that chair is nice but she looks gangly and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
Interesting re: Suzie as I remember a few years ago in Sue's trashy era people were saying she was attaching herself to Vic and Vic was not bothered. Fair play to them for staying friends for so long I guess!

Reactions: 6
considering louis vuitton cracking open a door to the girl who is left off sooooo many lists

I'm a little surprised how boring her LV ad is.

Yet another view of the nonintellectual in her attic?
Groundbreaking.

Reactions: 8
Omg why does she keep pronouncing 'vase' as 'vayze'? Is this the American English pronunciation? Australian? Has she just made it up herself? No accent in the UK says it like that.

Reactions: 10
IMG_9103.jpeg

she has attended like a million of these cle de peau master classes by now (and all the other brands she been to) and using the words “interactive” and “innovation” is insulting her audience like as if we dunno a masterclass means you get to try the products out on your faces?!?? and these classes/ events dont come cheap for the people to attend cos of the individual stations.

if not it would be called something else? Like just presentation or demonstration or smth?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2341003

she has attended like a million of these cle de peau master classes by now (and all the other brands she been to) and using the words “interactive” and “innovation” is insulting her audience like as if we dunno a masterclass means you get to try the products out on your faces?!?? and these classes/ events dont come cheap for the people to attend cos of the individual stations.

if not it would be called something else? Like just presentation or demonstration or smth?
Mary Kay has been “innovating” like this since the 1960s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with the constant pronunciation of vase as ‘vaiz’ how Americans say it. In Britain it’s pronounced as ‘varz’
….and her ‘G’s, she over pronounces them. For example she’ll say ‘climbinGUH’. We’ve spoke before about how she says the word serum, it’s so weird for a British girl to say it the way she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2341003

Even Mary Kay does this. So innovative. So interactive. So 2003.

ETA: lol looks like I'm not even the first to point it out. Well done Vic.

Reactions: 8
Even Mary Kay does this. So innovative. So interactive. So 2003.

ETA: lol looks like I'm not even the first to point it out. Well done Vic.
So interactive, so innovative...

But what the hell did you learn or apply on your face?!? Again, she's either lazy or just so bad at her job. Where is the final result? Where are the techniques? Where is the process?

Reactions: 9
It's almost like this house is too big for just two people and they're having to overcompensate making over rooms again and again because they're bored and have no new content ideas.
Vic has read our tattle comments about living in her dressing room so thought it was about time to branch out into the room next door too. One small step for Vic…

what a totally inspirational boss babe. 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'build an office I've always wanted' she had an office room before and turned it into something else. 🙄

Reactions: 14
So from my memory rooms — they’ve had then entirely redone are:

the original office
the “studio”
the guest room
a bathroom
now the man cave/new office

any others I missed?

Reactions: 6
So from my memory rooms — they’ve had then entirely redone are:

the original office
the “studio”
the guest room
a bathroom
now the man cave/new office

any others I missed?
Was the original office also then the studio? Now it's the black void painted room? Or am I wrong? I haven't watched the vlog but has she said where the new man cave is? Presumably the void room?

Didn't she also have the attic room sort of redone because she had skylights put in and then new worktops etc. There was then talk of further renovation to it but I don't think that's happened yet.

Reactions: 5
Havnt been keeping up with her. But does she have extensions? Or suddenly really long hair?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.