Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely is the fashion reject. I think she and Alex actually just flew to NY on their own, hoping someone invites them over there. It’s so embarrassing. She desperately needs an agency to salvage her career.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Vic is an idiot if she thinks fashion weeks are as big as they are because of social media. Hun. I remember when it was Mercedes Benz fashion week in Bryant Park and the city would come alive. Between NYFW and the UN General Assembly, the city would be popping. Sure, it was exclusive and social media has allowed for unfettered access, but I would also argue that social media and influencers have been fashion's downfall so.

She looks pre-pubescent in her latest TikTok with that dinky, surely overpriced training bra looking outfit. And she really needs to retire the YSL heels AND the YSL blazer. She can't pull off a navy and black look

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
omg
House of Holland lol

holland cooper right?
what was I thinking 😂

dont think she goes for many fittings nor get dressed by the brands much..
For someone who is always raving about how well-fitted and tailored her house of holland collab ‘pieces’ are, we would think the same logic applies to all her outfits but opppps nope.

or maybe she is so deluded that she thinks the oversized look is fine and makes her look skinny af

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to her TikTok, she got last minute tickets, didn't have time to get an appointment and didn't bring any of her Khaite clothing, so instead went for an outfit that was "so me". She actually had a top that was Khaite-esque, but decided a white t-shirt, oversized pants and blazer was the way to go. 🙄
so Khaite is the new Carolina Herrera this season. 🙄 IYKYK 🤭

she puts so little effort and thought into everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well so far her nyfw looks are fug or boring… often both.

She really ought to stop pursing her lips so smugly. No one’s impressed, babe.

No one.

Reactions: 8
so Khaite is the new Carolina Herrera this season. 🙄 IYKYK 🤭

she puts so little effort and thought into everything.
She said she had an hour to get ready, but did she find out she got tickets an hour before the show or was she faffing around instead of running out to a retailer that carries Khaite to buy a last minute outfit? I don't condone doing that, but as she likes to remind us, this is "her job".

Reactions: 9
She said she had an hour to get ready, but did she find out she got tickets an hour before the show or was she faffing around instead of running out to a retailer that carries Khaite to buy a last minute outfit? I don't condone doing that, but as she likes to remind us, this is "her job".
Plus, she works with Net a Porter often enough - have them courier over some Khaite pieces to the hotel

According to her TikTok, she got last minute tickets, didn't have time to get an appointment and didn't bring any of her Khaite clothing, so instead went for an outfit that was "so me". She actually had a top that was Khaite-esque, but decided a white t-shirt, oversized pants and blazer was the way to go. 🙄
How embarrassing! Pretty much telling everyone that you are not even BROW for the first guest list cut!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Went on a blackhole in her tiktok (cos i dun watch TT in general) and omg she really likes to show off her bras really unnecessary! And such a liar she made it sound like she has a team with her in FW but is just the husband. The dyson hair team most likely rotate among a few influencers not just for her.
she is so full of herself

also this NYFW no hotel view to rave about? The room looks kinda tiny. Her overall style this season is very office with the pointy heels for every outfit, not cool at all. I am surprised she didnt wear her huge birkin with that YSL blazer. Maybe she alrdy sold that Birkin cos its too big.
And her manicure - looks like chicken feet with claws

IMG_0881.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
On her latest 10 step skin care TT,does she not realise that using two different SPFs lessens the strength of them. I thought she was a beauty pro, clearly not👎

• Haha
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't three DIFFERENT exfoliating, resurfacing products bad for your skin to use all at once?

Reactions: 10
Vic, who are you kidding?! You only use Blacklane in NYC because they're comping you rides. Their fleet is made up of the same "huge and comfy" cars that UberXL or any number of car services have...but those you'd have to pay for 🖕

• Haha
She made it inside!! And looks like she is actually front row as well.
View attachment 2444843
View attachment 2444826
This outfit isn't horrid (I'd wear it), but her cocktail weenie toes are definitely trying to escape. In addition to retiring the YSL heels, she also needs to stop buying/wearing heels with ankle straps. Honey, these kinds of shoes do nothing for those of us with shapely legs.

The clutch is hideous. It looks like something from the "more adult" section of the Disney Store.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.