Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scene in the restaurant with Vic talking about the food. Like Alex would allow her to eat all that food.

Look at the expression of the lady in the background.
Alex zooms in on her face.
We feel the same lady, we feel the same.

View attachment 2450120View attachment 2450121View attachment 2450122View attachment 2450123View attachment 2450119

Everything about Vic is so fake and try hard. The fake giggle, squinching of her eyes with that stupid grin makes me want to throat punch her.
I'm confused how does Alex control what she eats? She seems to be the one who controls him, the dominant one of the relationship etc that's how they come across in vlogs anyhow

Reactions: 8
I’m so terrible because I think Vic is actually pretty from the front, but wtf is her profile?!? I can’t quite put my finger on it but why does she look so weird? Maybe she looks witchy?
I think it’s because she photoshops her images so much that we are surprised when we see her actual nose in motion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im quite shocked over how bad this looked. The white blonde hair did not blend whatsoever with the rest of her hair.
omg is she a horse?
---
Just watching the vlog and her little humble brag for the whatever fete show. Too many smalls and mediums, not enough choices in x-small. Wah wah, Vic. I could also really do without all her giggling and commentary.
---
Oop she missed the Alice + Olivia show. There's our Vic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who wouldnt think this was an ad for her tattoo? Where is the bottle? 😒
---
Where is she wearing this four piece matching tweed office suit and coat? The way she has gravitated to this suit coat style baffles me. Its not stylish at all.
Her attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she joking? ‘Cows would never stampede’? This exact thing has been in the news recently cause cow attacks (as sillyas that sounds!) have increased hugely. I’m sorry but it takes less than 30 seconds to google and find this out. Researchers think it’s because of the increase in badly behaved dogs, cows have had to become really territorial. She is absolutely stupid to be doing stuff like this and then sharing it the story with people. I understand people who don’t visit the countryside not knowing this but it’s another example of her not caring or respecting the environment she’s in. The pair of them are absolute idiots.

Reactions: 12
IMG_2097.png

She’s going on a Carolina Herrera show, while flogging her ride and the Nars balm!

That’s AD after AD after AD!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Apparently they invited way too many people (this isn’t from BROW, another influencer mentioned it).
Brow!!!!!
---
I hate that tattoo on her wrist. Looks like a massive blob of nothing.
What actually is it? I always thought a spider. I hate it.
---
View attachment 2452828
She’s going on a Carolina Herrera show, while flogging her ride and the Nars balm!

That’s AD after AD after AD!
Just make two different stories. So tacky.

Reactions: 6
How is it EVERY SINGLE SEASON she fails to make it to the show??

Nicole Miller. Victoria Beckham. Carolina Herrera. Alice + Olivia.

Can’t recall anyone else ALWAYS missing a show

Reactions: 16
Is she joking? ‘Cows would never stampede’? This exact thing has been in the news recently cause cow attacks (as sillyas that sounds!) have increased hugely. I’m sorry but it takes less than 30 seconds to google and find this out. Researchers think it’s because of the increase in badly behaved dogs, cows have had to become really territorial. She is absolutely stupid to be doing stuff like this and then sharing it the story with people. I understand people who don’t visit the countryside not knowing this but it’s another example of her not caring or respecting the environment she’s in. The pair of them are absolute idiots.
Yeah especially since she said they were using some sort of reflecting tool to get the shot so those cows were probably being blinded and were like "uh please leave". And she's over here cracking jokes about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Okay, It's been a hot minute since I last commented on this thread due to the fact I haven't watched dear old Vicky for yonks!! Anyway, I've just watched her 24 Hour Apartment Makeover....WTF?! I thought I'd stumbled across the QVC channel by accident. Talk about ad after ad, plug after plug. I'm assuming, yet again, that our lovely sticky Vicky didn't actually pay for anything in that apartment?!

Reactions: 10
I'm wondering what she was packing for NYFW. She had nothing for Khaite, but hoped she is going to get a last minute invitation.
And for her pink yellow outfit she had that green ysl bag and said she doesn't have neutral bag or something that fitted with the outfit. So what did she bring... isn't the plan to pack stuff that fits with everything...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.