Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hospitalized for an eating disorder in my 20s myself. That date thing was classic ED. #gamerecognizegame

Hope you are doing okay now. My husband calls me a “high functioning anorexic” now; I’ll take it. 🙏🏻
Yep, it’s very reminiscent of what the ED girls in The Priory would try and get away with doing to all their food.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How are street style people faster than her own HUSBAND who has NO ONE ELSE TO COVER than this one woman? 😂😂😂

(Boring look with frizzy, overpowering hair. Very on brand for our girl)
Well, Alex has to edit that filler nose/lip situation for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In what world is wearing ill fitting clothes with a bra exposed "work wear vibes"? She really has no clue, does she?
Screenshot_20230910_193427_Instagram.jpg

Pic is from Insta and her explanation of the outfit/vibe she was going for is from TikTok.

• Haha
In what world is wearing ill fitting clothes with a bra exposed "work wear vibes"? She really has no clue, does she?
View attachment 2440352
Pic is from Insta and her explanation of the outfit/vibe she was going for is from TikTok.
she has zero experience with work so of course she has no idea what is work wear appropriate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who is plus size, I find it insulting that influencers that just see us as something to use for inclusivity matters.

Not everyone can afford $$$ worth of free clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2440352
I work in fashion and used to work for a luxury retailer and maybe 2 of the women in the office could get away with this - head buyer/merchant and head designer. The rest of us would be sent home. I now work for a brand that is pretty casual and no one would wear this. She's delulu.

Reactions: 19
Photographers of fashion week work multiple shows. And get pictures of full collections added to Vogue/Wwd/etc within the hour.

then we have Alex…. Taking days if not weeks to get footage of this one bimbo no one cares about updated on Instagram and they wonder why people don’t engage with their content anymore??

have a little self awareness. You’re not on pace with your competitors. Is it bc the narcissist Vicky is so anal and needs to review each and every inch or the shots he gets of her before allowing any to be seen? Because in that case - I feel bad for Alex to have no autonomy over his art and work.
---

incorrect. it’s in the 60s/70s here.
This is what I think, that they take so long to upload content because Vic has to proof read everything and then do her own touches to the photos that Alex has already edited.

British people measure temperature in degree celsius rather than degree fahrenheit like Americans do, hence the often confusion between conflicting temperatures 😅.

View attachment 2440352
This reel is so bad as well because it’s all about the bag, and the jewellery and her hair and not about the actual clothes she’s selling 😂

Reactions: 5
IMG_0853.jpeg

why is she wearing her new YSL blazer to Khaite? Thats the same one she wore looking dejected in the boat in Venice.

She isnt dressed by the brand? But Vic has a few Khaite knit tops right? Maybe the wrong season for those.

Tamara wore a flat ass knit dress and mules to the show, clearly from the brand. I wonder if Vic saw Tam and her Filippo doing their “power couple” walk outside the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s funny is that has the smirk on all her videos and street style photos-girl we know you trashed your Carolina Herrera show last season!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her FW content is SO BAD!! She just doesn’t get it! She makes a full post with slides from the Kaithe show a day late. Vic, you’re not a fashion journalist, nobody wants to see images from the show on your page, we saw them yesterday. If you want to show you were there, post the images on your stories IN REAL TIME, and make a grid post of yourself dressed by the brand on your way to the show on the streets of NY, and also of yourself interacting with other influencers at the show. This is what people want to see! Why is it so hard for her???

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Photographers of fashion week work multiple shows. And get pictures of full collections added to Vogue/Wwd/etc within the hour.

then we have Alex…. Taking days if not weeks to get footage of this one bimbo no one cares about updated on Instagram and they wonder why people don’t engage with their content anymore??

have a little self awareness. You’re not on pace with your competitors. Is it bc the narcissist Vicky is so anal and needs to review each and every inch or the shots he gets of her before allowing any to be seen? Because in that case - I feel bad for Alex to have no autonomy over his art and work.
You think is Vic's fault?
I don't know what's the truth but to me I think is the contrary. To me Alex is the one who delays the work. And all those public Alex mental health issues is like his excuse to just not be able to work under preassure.

I don't know why. But I always have thought their problems are a full circle between Vic not being able to demand more to Alex because they have a fight or the guy has a breakdown, followed by her breakdown too.

Again, I don't know what's the truth. But that's why I always have thought would be a good idea to break that team (not their marriage), but if Victoria could work with somebody else for a while, and the result is equally poor as now, then I would blame Vic. But we wouldn't know unless they work separate.

In this case I am team Victoria. I think Alex is then one who is unable to deliver the work on time. 🤣 To me Alex is the perfectionist that is unable to post unedited / real time material. The guy is obssesed with make everything super / uper software edited cause the guy knows better :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
And, the SHOES! Why does she always get the shoes SO, SO wrong? Is she so obtuse that she thinks they work? Wouldn’t she learn something by simply looking at what the models and even the other influencers are wearing?

She needs to go back to shilling perfume and lipstick and give fashion a pass. She’s incapable of being stylish.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2442340

We should thank her for cleaning the streets of New York! Those unfitted pants are 🤢🤢🤢
Why that this happens? serious question.
Don't they have fitting appointments? she has shown a few right? Caro Daur is very skinny and not that tall. Yet her clothes is always on point.

Is that Victoria is lazy and doesn't go to fitting appointments? She always seem to be locked in her hotel room with her child.

Or this happens when the influencer is not an important client and the brand just sent them whatever to wear? Also they don't have own clothes by the brand, then they had no choice but wear whatever they get sent.

Why that this happens? serious question.
Don't they have fitting appointments? she has shown a few right? Caro Daur is very skinny and not that tall. Yet her clothes is always on point.

Is that Victoria is lazy and doesn't go to fitting appointments? She always seem to be locked in her hotel room with her child.

Or this happens when the influencer is not an important client and the brand just sent them whatever to wear? Also they don't have own clothes by the brand, then they had no choice but wear whatever they get sent.

dont think she goes for many fittings nor get dressed by the brands much..
For someone who is always raving about how well-fitted and tailored her house of holland collab ‘pieces’ are, we would think the same logic applies to all her outfits but opppps nope.

or maybe she is so deluded that she thinks the oversized look is fine and makes her look skinny af

Reactions: 9
Her FW content is SO BAD!! She just doesn’t get it!
THIS. She's just so bad a her "job" (if you even want to call it a job). After all these years, she still does not "get it."

I don't even particularly like fashion, but I feel like I (or anyone else on this thread!) could do a way better job than her. Being thin and having the money to buy the clothes doesn't automatically make you stylish or knowledgable about the clothes you are wearing.

And the thing is -- she doesn't even have to know about the clothes! It's not rocket science to think "Okay, I'm going to [xyz] event, so I should showcase [xyz] clothes." So she's not even good at coming at it from a marketing/business point of view nor is she very bright. And she's not even charismatic to it all cover up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
why is she wearing her new YSL blazer to Khaite? Thats the same one she wore looking dejected in the boat in Venice.
According to her TikTok, she got last minute tickets, didn't have time to get an appointment and didn't bring any of her Khaite clothing, so instead went for an outfit that was "so me". She actually had a top that was Khaite-esque, but decided a white t-shirt, oversized pants and blazer was the way to go. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.