Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually stunned by how tit her fashion week content has been.

Caroline Daur arrived off the plane with nothing but managed to put out high quality content. You'd think for someone who MISSED the Carolina Herrera show this season and was trying to butter them up... that the brand would get better than a blurry video of vicky stomping along a sidewalk.

Their content is so lazyyyyyyyy and yet also SO behind what the A-list influencers put out. There's really no comparison. Even the street style people have put out better content of this bimbo than her mighty-mighty teeeeeeeeeeam.

Reactions: 14
Ok, why is she so insistent on wearing ankle straps?

Also, I'm 99% sure I wore that dress, with black tights back in 2008 when I thought I was Sienna Miller.
Yes you definitely did. I think I was stood next to you also in this dress and black tights channeling Sienna / Edie Sedgwick. Those where the days 🙌 I guess Vic was stood next to us too… and is still there apparently 😂😂😂

(You literally took the thought from my head… I mean what in the naughties is this look?!?!? Bloody hell, just when I think she can’t get worse)
---
And don’t get me started on the escape toes! Why does she haunt us with the claw feet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually stunned by how tit her fashion week content has been.

Caroline Daur arrived off the plane with nothing but managed to put out high quality content. You'd think for someone who MISSED the Carolina Herrera show this season and was trying to butter them up... that the brand would get better than a blurry video of vicky stomping along a sidewalk.

Their content is so lazyyyyyyyy and yet also SO behind what the A-list influencers put out. There's really no comparison. Even the street style people have put out better content of this bimbo than her mighty-mighty teeeeeeeeeeam.
Does Caro have her own thread pls

Reactions: 5
Hi, I'm here to discuss that awful braid she had in tonight's video. Where was the colour match? It was such an obvious extension and looked bulky at the start of the ponytail. I don't get it 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m just watching the vlog now and why does she look like one of the Peru 2 with that awful bun in the pastel outfit. 🤣
IMG_1182.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Heart Evangelista shared in a video once, that she gives access to her account to her assistants. The main purpose is to repost instagram stories of her appearances, pictures of herself with her friends/fans who take photos with her. She says it is to create traffic.

She has her team that creates the buzz, alongside her impeccable fashion sense.

Victoria, on the other hand, needs to make sure each photo is photoshopped a ton, and she purposefully delays it because she thinks people are still interested. Fashion shows happen left and right. Why do the audience need photos from a show yesterday, when there is a show today? Vic is now a placeholder influencer. She only gets invited when someone says no.

Reactions: 13
The scene in the restaurant with Vic talking about the food. Like Alex would allow her to eat all that food.

Look at the expression of the lady in the background.
Alex zooms in on her face.
We feel the same lady, we feel the same.

Screenshot_20230915_092608_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092621_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092625_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092628_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092604_YouTube.jpg

Everything about Vic is so fake and try hard. The fake giggle, squinching of her eyes with that stupid grin makes me want to throat punch her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tbh I’d rather follow hairdresser Stacey around NY. What a vibe lol

Obviously she didn’t mention JLo (you know a real celebrity) was at the Coach show 🙄

(I’m still watching the vlog so have to keep coming back to edit lol)

Wtf is that laugh she does around Larry King? 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The scene in the restaurant with Vic talking about the food. Like Alex would allow her to eat all that food.

View attachment 2450120View attachment 2450121View attachment 2450122View attachment 2450123View attachment 2450119

Everything about Vic is so fake and try hard. The fake giggle, squinching of her eyes with that stupid grin makes me want to throat punch her.
IMG_2095.png

lmao ladies, no one is jealous of the goddamn zucchini fries. It’s just that Vic always acts so fake that regular people can see through Vic’s facade. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2450120View attachment 2450121View attachment 2450122View attachment 2450123View attachment 2450119

1) knowingly capturing someone in your video that you plan to broadcast to millions is wrong.

2) to then zoom in on her causing your followers to shade said woman was disgusting.

Shame on you Vic and Alex.

Also I can’t tell if you all are being funny. The blonde in the front row with Tamara was Caro not Vic. Though was thoroughly surprised to see Vic in the Frow of Carolina Herrera.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
had to rewatch that scene over and over again... how she looked at the food. wow. disturbing.
1694786102113.png
1694786158107.png

and her lipliner... help.
1694786300746.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.