Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she was at the coach show. Not judging coach bc my current favorite bag is from them but it’s definitely not an a-list show. It’s like Tommy Hilfiger on the c-list.

The only reason I’ve seen it covered by publishers is bc there was a protestor on the run.

But look how SMUG she is! It’s really amazing how she’s either depressed or smug af even tho no one cares about her presence. She can’t even get a good amount of likes comments anymore 😂🤣

P.S. Alex get one of the sd-lighting card reader for your phone and get your tit out faster with adobe on your phone like the rest of the world. Y’all’s coverage of fashion week is so behind the curve alwaysView attachment 2437942View attachment 2437948
It’s the aame stylist that did Tamara’s hair too. She doesnt have Larry King all to herself tjis FW?
that side profile pic of her standing there, she looks like one of the security staff outside 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, have you guys seen her latest youtube short. A video about the ‘dessert she has daily’ and how she “likes to pretend it’s healthy but it isn’t”. It’s ONE DATE with a tiny bit of peanut butter spread on top, ground ginger, cinnamon and a sprinkle of salt 😳. People with eating disorders shouldn’t be allowed to spread such damaging messages. One date as a dessert should never be labelled as “unhealthy”.

No doubt she’s adding the salt to help with water retention, the ginger for her nausea from not eating and cinnamon to have a flatter stomach because it’s anti inflammatory. As someone who suffered from eating disorders in my twenties, I recognise all the signs in Victoria. I hope she did seek a therapist or life coach like she said she was going to on insta stories a few months back. She needs help.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg, have you guys seen her latest youtube short. A video about the ‘dessert she has daily’ and how she “likes to pretend it’s healthy but it isn’t”. It’s ONE DATE with a tiny bit of peanut butter spread on top, ground ginger, cinnamon and a sprinkle of salt 😳. People with eating disorders shouldn’t be allowed to spread such damaging messages. One date as a dessert should never be labelled as “unhealthy”.

No doubt she’s adding the salt to help with water retention, the ginger for her nausea from not eating and cinnamon to have a flatter stomach because it’s anti inflammatory. As someone who suffered from eating disorders in my twenties, I recognise all the signs in Victoria. I hope she did seek a therapist or life coach like she said she was going to on insta stories a few months back. She needs help.
I was hospitalized for an eating disorder in my 20s myself. That date thing was classic ED. #gamerecognizegame

Hope you are doing okay now. My husband calls me a “high functioning anorexic” now; I’ll take it. 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was thinking about Alex pushing ice cream in her face. I used to have a friend who would never eat desert but always wanted a taste of everyone else’s. I can see vic doing this. Maybe it’s just one of the many last straws and he is sick of her.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking about Alex pushing ice cream in her face. I used to have a friend who would never eat desert but always wanted a taste of everyone else’s. I can see vic doing this. Maybe it’s just one of the many last straws and he is sick of her.
It’s so disrespectful though. Remember he edits the videos too - he needs to remember Vicz, as annoying and problematic as she is, is his meal ticket. Without her he’s still be in Manchester (and not in the new 500k non-studio)

Reactions: 16
I think she's ed baiting. She knows a lot of new influencers (especially on tiktok) cater to edtok and edtwitter, and that's a massive market to go to.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she's ed baiting. She knows a lot of new influencers (especially on tiktok) cater to edtok and edtwitter, and that's a massive market to go to.
I totally agree.

She knows her accounts are failing with fashion/beauty and is trying to pivot to draw in new followers who haven’t caught on to what a rightful bore and snot she is yet

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Coach show was 2 days ago nothing new on her Instagram. Either her schedule is empty or she is still photoshopping herself into the venue to make it look like she was actually invited

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is definitely NOT at Khaite NY right? Lol

she literally does nothing at NYFW… why bother?

Reactions: 9
Photographers of fashion week work multiple shows. And get pictures of full collections added to Vogue/Wwd/etc within the hour.

then we have Alex…. Taking days if not weeks to get footage of this one bimbo no one cares about updated on Instagram and they wonder why people don’t engage with their content anymore??

have a little self awareness. You’re not on pace with your competitors. Is it bc the narcissist Vicky is so anal and needs to review each and every inch or the shots he gets of her before allowing any to be seen? Because in that case - I feel bad for Alex to have no autonomy over his art and work.
---
It’s literally 30 degrees in New York..
incorrect. it’s in the 60s/70s here.

She goes to shows where she is invited by the beauty brand usually like L’Oreal, Nars, Armani Beauty etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Photographers of fashion week work multiple shows. And get pictures of full collections added to Vogue/Wwd/etc within the hour.

then we have Alex…. Taking days if not weeks to get footage of this one bimbo no one cares about updated on Instagram and they wonder why people don’t engage with their content anymore??

have a little self awareness. You’re not on pace with your competitors. Is it bc the narcissist Vicky is so anal and needs to review each and every inch or the shots he gets of her before allowing any to be seen? Because in that case - I feel bad for Alex to have no autonomy over his art and work.
---

incorrect. it’s in the 60s/70s here.
I think they meant celcius 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Coach show was 2 days ago nothing new on her Instagram. Either her schedule is empty or she is still photoshopping herself into the venue to make it look like she was actually invited
According to her TT she got ready for the show and regretted choosing the knitted long polo neck dress and long leather coat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ does she ever get it right! Probably fainted from heat exhaustion enroute to the show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Every woman's", Vic? Or only the ones who can fit into Theory's offered sizes? It's stuff like this that really grinds my gears with her. She has 0 noticeable awareness of there being anything wrong with the industry. I get it pays the bills, but it's okay to use your platform and position to try to make it a better place for everyone. Also, "wardrobe essentials uniform" seems so convoluted. You'd never say that in normal conversation 😂

IMG_0411.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over Tamara's bargain bin Jared Leto lookalike fiancée.

Despite getting invited, she doesn't really have the Khaite look imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh Tamara.... :sick:
At least pick someone not so try-hard and fake-wealthy to juxtapose against Vic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.