Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is constantly looking for compliments. Alex has to constantly tell her how beautiful she is and if he doesn't she asks him out straight. She does look like she is going through something, her skin is very bad lately and her under eyes are very dry and sore looking.
---
I do laugh when shesays she "bought" a load on netaporta (or however you spell it). You were heavily discounted the items or gifted a few. You didn't spend thousands on them like us normal people would have to

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
IMG_0681.jpeg

IMG_0680.jpeg

Her fake tan is so bad- the back of her hands are different colours.

is there some weird wide angle lens she is filming this with cos her hands are so long and flapping

i cant help but notice cos she kept gesturing so much!

her logic of how she bot a lot more from net a portaaay that she isnt showing us is literally her not doing her job? Isnt the whole point of a sponsored AD haul to show and shill the fk out of everything you bought? Just own it that you had limited sponsored budget to buy a few overpriced items and you didnt spend your own money to buy other stuff… always pretending like she BUYS A LOT or over hyping everything she does

btw her Venice appearance was just for ONE event ya, where her makeup is badly done. And she did her own shoot looking like office secretary by the water.
Pathetic
And she wants to sound like such a veteran zzzz
---
Also with the Frankie shop shirt,

she has no clue and cross the big fat line between “oversized” & “10 sizes too big” stupid

IMG_0682.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As if she said the 1st Venice Film Festival was held in 1943 (it was a whole decade before then btw). What a bimbo. Even children are educated enough to realise glitzy festivals were not happening as normal mid World War 2. But it’s Victoria, why would she think bombs being dropped left, right and centre, Germany occupying Italy, 80 million people dying etc should get in the way of a red carpet 😅😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her entire Venice experience was attending the red carpet, visit the museum, a fashion show and lots of free meals courtesy of the armani team?
She didnt actually attend any of the film related activities and award ceremonies yah.

that part where she sat in the hotel room stressing abt content ideas and after that she cut to explaining why she wants to be real and show us there is the OPPOSITE OF BEING REAL… if you have to purposely explain it…. Then whats the point lol. Is like explaining a joke after you realise nobody is laughing at it.

Reactions: 14
God that vlog was dire I only got halfway through before I switched off! The try on haul same old same old items shirt, blazer, vest and black dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve even edited out her frizzy flyaways 😂. This is kind of sad. You would need to have a very confident and secure mindset to not be affected by strangers editing your face and body to what they perceive you should look like. Victoria will be looking at photos like this thinking “I need more tear trough filler to smooth the undereye”, “I need to use more eye brightening drops to make them whiter”, “I need more of that Larry King paste on my head”. We all know how insecure she is. What a sad and miserable life it must be as an influencer having your image constantly edit everyday. For me, no amount of money or career goals is worth wrecking my self esteem for.
That's terrible, not that I could anyway I look like hagrid on a good day but I could never be an influencer or model public eye etc having to have them high standards of yourself all the time, comparing to others, so sad
---
View attachment 2423114

So these are the women who were dressed by Armani:

Greta Ferro is an actress and model. Barbara Palvin is a model and the current face of Armani Beauty, and Neelam Gill is also a model. All 3 of them appeared in the official Armani Beauty posts. All 3 also appeared at the dinner hosted by Armani Beauty.

Guess who didn't make it to any official Armani Beauty post?
I'm really confused if she's not mention on Thier page etc why do they dress and invite her??

Reactions: 7
Her entire Venice experience was attending the red carpet, visit the museum, a fashion show and lots of free meals courtesy of the armani team?
She didnt actually attend any of the film related activities and award ceremonies yah.

that part where she sat in the hotel room stressing abt content ideas and after that she cut to explaining why she wants to be real and show us there is the OPPOSITE OF BEING REAL… if you have to purposely explain it…. Then whats the point lol. Is like explaining a joke after you realise nobody is laughing at it.
Haven't watched the vlog yet, but did she actually go to the One Night Only Armani show? She hasn't mentioned it or posted anything from it, so I'm skeptical.

Reactions: 6
The Net a Porter haul at the start was the most fake and convoluted crap I’ve hear in a long while. She’s hyping up the basic AF pieces - a black leather skirt, plain white t shirt, black blazer and over sized shirt - and goes into QVC presenter mode, over selling, over explaining, trying to sound so knowledgeable about styling like she had something groundbreaking to show us, and we got:
Skirt and t shirt tucked in
Skirt, t shirt and a blazer
Skirt with massively oversized shirt tucked in
Massive oversized shirts as a dress. Wow. Riveting.

She came across so awkward like she knew she didn’t have a clue how to style so over explained the most basic thing. It just seemed so fake and contrived, more than normal. It was total QVC cringe.

And the ‘do I look good’ ‘what do you think’ to Alex every minute is coming across so desperate. She seems so insecure, insincere and sad in this one, even with all the fake giggles

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the hotel room, she wants pity and sympathy and that's all. He's trying to help her solve her problem of what to produce, but she just seems like she wants to wallow. (This whole interaction shows they don't know how to travel. They're in bleeping Venice for God's sake, but she doesn't know what to do. He suggests they go to the hotel bar. Put on some of your stupid Net-a-Porter haul and go walk around in Venice, you idiot. It's not that hard. I made better "content" the last time I went there on a vacation for my few thousand IG followers! And I bought all the clothes myself!)

Reactions: 19
The Net a Porter haul at the start was the most fake and convoluted crap I’ve hear in a long while. She’s hyping up the basic AF pieces - a black leather skirt, plain white t shirt, black blazer and over sized shirt - and goes into QVC presenter mode, over selling, over explaining, trying to sound so knowledgeable about styling like she had something groundbreaking to show us, and we got:
Skirt and t shirt tucked in
Skirt, t shirt and a blazer
Skirt with massively oversized shirt tucked in
Massive oversized shirts as a dress. Wow. Riveting.

She came across so awkward like she knew she didn’t have a clue how to style so over explained the most basic thing. It just seemed so fake and contrived, more than normal. It was total QVC cringe.

And the ‘do I look good’ ‘what do you think’ to Alex every minute is coming across so desperate. She seems so insecure, insincere and sad in this one, even with all the fake giggles
And without even watching the video I can put money on the fact that she already has identical pieces in her wardrobe (or resold after shilling in a previous haul video).

She never has anything new. It is always the same version of the same item, just with a different label.

Her blurred out skin for that Charlotte Tilbury ad 😆. You only showed us your blemishes a few days ago....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“40 year old male banker on his way to buy a red convertible” crisis 😂
"40-year old male banker who accidentally grabbed his coworker's jacket upon leaving the strip club at 2 AM and is now on his way back to the office extremely hungover."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like she’s trying on her dads random clothes! Blue suit trousers, black pin stripe jacket, vest top - what????

Reactions: 8
I think that Manchester flat really made her spiral... She's been off for a long time, but now, she looks really sad and lost

Reactions: 15
Just actually watched this and what a massive ick and red flag when Alex husband not brother put his ice cream cone in Vic’s face when she wanted a taste.
You could tell after the SECOND TIME he did it, that she didn’t find it funny. Someone even asked if she was ok.
Wtf.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just actually watched this and what a massive ick and red flag when Alex husband not brother put his ice cream cone in Vic’s face when she wanted a taste.
You could tell after the SECOND TIME he did it, that she didn’t find it funny. Someone even asked if she was ok.
Wtf.
What? I don't watch her vlogs.

Isn't that like the telltale sign of a marriage ending in divorce if at the wedding someone smashes cake into the other's face? Because it's symptomatic of a complete lack of respect for your partner and their dignity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.