Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2429125

View attachment 2429126

Her fake tan is so bad- the back of her hands are different colours.

is there some weird wide angle lens she is filming this with cos her hands are so long and flapping

i cant help but notice cos she kept gesturing so much!

her logic of how she bot a lot more from net a portaaay that she isnt showing us is literally her not doing her job? Isnt the whole point of a sponsored AD haul to show and shill the fk out of everything you bought? Just own it that you had limited sponsored budget to buy a few overpriced items and you didnt spend your own money to buy other stuff… always pretending like she BUYS A LOT or over hyping everything she does

btw her Venice appearance was just for ONE event ya, where her makeup is badly done. And she did her own shoot looking like office secretary by the water.
Pathetic
And she wants to sound like such a veteran zzzz
---
Also with the Frankie shop shirt,

she has no clue and cross the big fat line between “oversized” & “10 sizes too big” stupid

View attachment 2429149
She keeps gesturing so much because she copies Madeleine White. I noticed months ago, she overnight started doing TikToks and Shorts just like her, pretending to decide which pair of shoes to wear, trying to come across all giddy and bubbly and the constant waving of the hands. Victoria watches too much of others then sub-consciously has the same mannerisms as them. She kept repeating some of Lydia’s common phrases, she dresses just like Rosie Whitley and she creates content like Madeleine. We all know she spends most of her time scrolling social media looking at other people’s content, rather than actually creating her own. Her youtube channel’s upload schedule is shocking.

Video attached for those who don’t know Madeleine. Both Tamara and Victoria started rotating their hands and doing other mannerism just like her. She is an addicting watch to be fair and very likeable. I can see why other influencers get influenced by her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I never heard of Madeleine and went to check in on this all. Have to say that for some people gesticulating is very natural and checked out Tamara even in the oldest videos she is moving her hands so much, lots of people do i believe, but funny thing is Victoria only does what other do (about 5 years later) in desperate need to keep up.
Besides that my advice is to never show her hands as the fake tan is awful and I’m not sure how she wasn’t embarrassed in Venice with those orange palms

Reactions: 10
IMG_0714.jpeg

Vic or the husband needs to go easy with the color adjustments in these photos. I guess they want to blend in with the sunset but the dated splotchy orange look is not a vibe.

agree with above comments that Alex pushing the ice cream at her face (he did it twice she fell for it both times, second time she was quite exasperated but managed a feeble chuckle) when she just wanted a taste, that whole exchange seemed mean-spirited from him, not cheeky at all. I feel bad for her. She didnt like it.

IMG_0716.jpeg

IMG_0718.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s just a complete flop at the moment and so uninspiring. Anyone have the latest on her follower count movements?

Reactions: 11
This dress/jumpsuit is begging to be lifted. It just doesn't sit right :(
This whole look is very Tim Curry Rocky Horror or Berlin Cabaret. But I love when she looks a state after trying so hard because it makes me realize, just because you're skinny doesn't mean everything looks good on you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2433532

Vic or the husband needs to go easy with the color adjustments in these photos. I guess they want to blend in with the sunset but the dated splotchy orange look is not a vibe.

agree with above comments that Alex pushing the ice cream at her face (he did it twice she fell for it both times, second time she was quite exasperated but managed a feeble chuckle) when she just wanted a taste, that whole exchange seemed mean-spirited from him, not cheeky at all. I feel bad for her. She didnt like it.

View attachment 2433539

View attachment 2433540
Don't feel bad for her. Both are equally stupid. If she left that on the video is because she found it "cute" and "funny" :rolleyes:
---
And the orange photo. You are right, Holy oompa loompa!

Reactions: 7
So funny seeing TikTokers doing NYC fashion week, they’re giving us better coverage than Vic (and probably attending more shows lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think it sucks to be paid to hype up an event that critics and insiders both have panned and called a "Fenty rip off"?!

This dress/jumpsuit is begging to be lifted. It just doesn't sit right :(
Well, it’s simple - it requires a more ample bust to fit correctly and look good. Vic’s flat little pancakes don’t count. It’s a small miracle that the bodice stayed up at all!

Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe they left the ice cream thing in the Venice vlog. What kind of asshole of a husband just pushes his ice cream on his wife's face like that? Twice! Maybe it was supposed to be funny but personally I'd hate having my face and make-up messed up with sticky ice cream when I'm in public with other people and being filmed. F*cking annoying.

Reactions: 20
I couldn't believe they left the ice cream thing in the Venice vlog. What kind of asshole of a husband just pushes his ice cream on his wife's face like that? Twice! Maybe it was supposed to be funny but personally I'd hate having my face and make-up messed up with sticky ice cream when I'm in public with other people and being filmed. F*cking annoying.
ngl, Alex must have wanted to give her a facial (sexual). I don’t think this two are having sex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“Sportswear and heels”
Probably make more sense if you could see the heels. And the state of the backs of the trousers from dragging round on the floor. How does she get invited for shows.

IMG_4040.jpeg

IMG_4038.jpeg

• Haha
Looks like PJ pants to me. And the pants are too long for her even the heels cant help

she goes to NYC just to walk ard aimlessly on the streets? where are the shows and parties?

Reactions: 12
Did she go to the Coach show? She did an ad for them when they launched that puffy bag, iirc.

So I guess this is going to be another fashion week of not seeing anything until the whole event is over? Helmut Lang, Mirror Palais and Prabal Garung all had their shows yesterday.

Reactions: 7
Yea she was at the coach show. Not judging coach bc my current favorite bag is from them but it’s definitely not an a-list show. It’s like Tommy Hilfiger on the c-list.

The only reason I’ve seen it covered by publishers is bc there was a protestor on the run.

But look how SMUG she is! It’s really amazing how she’s either depressed or smug af even tho no one cares about her presence. She can’t even get a good amount of likes comments anymore 😂🤣

P.S. Alex get one of the sd-lighting card reader for your phone and get your tit out faster with adobe on your phone like the rest of the world. Y’all’s coverage of fashion week is so behind the curve always
IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1227.jpeg

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.