Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tiktok just came up on my feed going on about her new leather skirt. Last time I watched her she said she didn’t wear or buy leather anymore?

Reactions: 7
to be fair she was on their stories

But Alex the douchebag wasn’t despite his always thirsty and weird tagging of them 🥴
She probably saw my post, and she let her manchild ‘harrass’ Armani. And Armani was like ‘duck this, post her on the stories to shut her up.’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230904_010138_Instagram.jpg

The new tattoos on Husband Not Brother's hands give me major ick (in addition to the general ick I had before). I'm really not a fan of his tattoos in general, they always seem like they're the sort of tattoos you get if a teenager walked into a tattoo shop and say 'I want to look like a man that has tattoos', rather than seeming like they are actually really personal or thought through.

I'm also super surprised that after a trip to Japan this year that he's got tattoos in a location that's difficult to easily cover when there are cultural sensitivities around tattoos, particularly in a country where Vic has recently worked and presumably where they might hope to go again in the future with the brand. But, manchilds gonna manchild.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ride or die? Choose die Alex, let the marriage go and free yourself from that vapid world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ride or die? Choose die Alex, let the marriage go and free yourself from that vapid world 😂
They try not to - Charlie has loudmouthed that they keep soho Farmhouse on as a business expense, I imagine the club at Bamford is one too. I think that’s why we get such boring videos - Josie can claim every little scrap as ‘content’

• Sick
Reactions: 8
NOOOOOOO!!! Not plugging your camera batteries into a plug to charge, clicking “update” on devices and waiting for a machine to watch your clothes.

E X H A U S T I N G

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leonie, Tamara, Etc: HD style reels that draw you into the experience and highlight the details of their looks

Vicky: Always blurry footage from her attic, hotel room or bathroom (!!!?!)

Hey Alex — we’re not impressed. 🥴

But so cool of you to have an ego as tho you’re the new Mapplethorpe and are soooooo “in demand”.

Living in NY and working in pr I’ve met several of the worlds finest photographers.💗💗 They all put out a better product and have not even a fraction of the ego you and your narcissistic “ride or die” do. But hey. Go work on your tattoos, bruh 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
NOOOOOOO!!! Not plugging your camera batteries into a plug to charge, clicking “update” on devices and waiting for a machine to watch your clothes.

E X H A U S T I N G
irks me so bad when influencers do this 😭😭 get a job and off your lazy ass

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230904_163856_Instagram.jpg

I know that it's been said over and over, but it's so sketchy when she buries her ad disclaimer. Girl, we all know that all your content is sponsored, so why do you constantly break the rules!

Also, that jumpsuit looks awful on her.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2426312
I know that it's been said over and over, but it's so sketchy when she buries her ad disclaimer. Girl, we all know that all your content is sponsored, so why do you constantly break the rules!

I didn’t wanna say it but I’m glad you did 😘 It looks atrocious on her

View attachment 2426312

that jumpsuit looks like a rip-off of the Magda Butryum rosette boobeh corset that Tamara wears to death (also awful)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone please explain how these influencer contracts work because on what planet would Carolina Herrera Beauty and Giorgio Armani Beauty approve of being shilled by Vic a mere 12 hours apart?!? They're not even owned by the same beauty/fashion group!!!

And those lipstick keychains are so tacky. Haven't seen Vic use one of them unless she's being paid to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone please explain how these influencer contracts work because on what planet would Carolina Herrera Beauty and Giorgio Armani Beauty approve of being shilled by Vic a mere 12 hours apart?!? They're not even owned by the same beauty/fashion group!!!

And those lipstick keychains are so tacky. Haven't seen Vic use one of them unless she's being paid to.
At this rate she would be posting a Cle de Peau beaute or Dior beauty ad in the next 12 hours. 😂😂😂 she is a Beauty Queen after all (not fashion)… wonder if she is gg to NYC FW. 😂😃 or is she too wobbly from past failed seasons.

• Haha

Makes me think that there is a contract, but Vic purposefully just flogged them hours apart so that she can reel in more money.

And the turtleneck…what a mess 🫣
She's been messing around with the way she wears them for a year or two now and I can't say it's pretty.

Either wear them neatly folded or scrunchy style, lady !

Reactions: 8
She's been messing around with the way she wears them for a year or two now and I can't say it's pretty.

Either wear them neatly folded or scrunchy style, lady !
She looks like a freshly divorced Midwest ‘mom’ from 1994 in that get up.

• Haha
She posted another Armani reel -- this one containing blurry footage of her in a hotel elevator dressed in a bathrobe and then switching to another dress that fits her poorly

Wow. So impressive. We're in awe by your lack of creativity!! Go Magrathssssssss.

Congrats on another flop 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like they also did some facetuning.

Slightly different photos but they look like they were only seconds apart, left is Getty, right is Armani.

View attachment 2423704
They’ve even edited out her frizzy flyaways 😂. This is kind of sad. You would need to have a very confident and secure mindset to not be affected by strangers editing your face and body to what they perceive you should look like. Victoria will be looking at photos like this thinking “I need more tear trough filler to smooth the undereye”, “I need to use more eye brightening drops to make them whiter”, “I need more of that Larry King paste on my head”. We all know how insecure she is. What a sad and miserable life it must be as an influencer having your image constantly edit everyday. For me, no amount of money or career goals is worth wrecking my self esteem for.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.