Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed her new thing is hiding her legs with her purse but if she’s so embarrassed of them…. Why keep wearing minidresses?! And that tweed one isn’t even cute 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tamara does this pose often, I suppose it’s a “cool, fashion girl pose”. Even the way she holds the bag is the same. She’s not hiding her legs here, she’s not really concerned about the size of her thighs but more the calves.

Reactions: 8
In what universe does this look good!? Anyone who talks to her in person must be completely distracted by her overlined clown 🤡 lips.

8410B777-998F-4057-9205-A138EE08C3FD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Isn't she in her early thirties? She looks like late 50s here. Botox and fillers aren't doing her any favours.
She also has cat bum hole face that looks like she’s just smelled a fart. I honestly can’t deal with how she wooden and sterile she seems? Like I cannot imagine her letting go and just having a good shag??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also has cat bum hole face that looks like she’s just smelled a fart. I honestly can’t deal with how she wooden and sterile she seems? Like I cannot imagine her letting go and just having a good shag??
Agree!! The only time I’ve seen footage of her having ‘fun’ it looks so forced and fake and of course recorded in photos/videos. The way she always bangs on about people not liking her and talking about her is a projection of her insecurities. She seems totally self obsessed and imagine she’s an absolute nightmare

Reactions: 17
Her account is dead , I think we are the only ones keeping it alive. Generally nobody cares that’s why she begs for likes and comments all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Instead of begging people to watch her vlogs because they worked so hard on them (isn’t that your job?!?!), she should tell people how they’ll benefit from watching them. “If you haven’t been to Copenhagen Fashion Week, my vlog features these brands, and these shows, in these locations… etc.”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Instead of begging people to watch her vlogs because they worked so hard on them (isn’t that your job?!?!), she should tell people how they’ll benefit from watching them. “If you haven’t been to Copenhagen Fashion Week, my vlog features these brands, and these shows, in these locations… etc.”
Hopefully, influencer and grifter culture is on the wane generally. People have got very wise to ongoing begs for money/products, and ask far more questions.

Tough economic times mean that people are less interested in vacuous wealthy nothings wafting about to product launches and fashion weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish this were true! Do we have any evidence? We've been through Brexit, Covid and COL crisis and still influencer culture and gifting/grifting is going strong. It seems to be a no-brainer for brands. Prada and Miu Miu sales are through the roof since they started gifting the usual suspects. 😭

Hopefully, influencer and grifter culture is on the wane generally. People have got very wise to ongoing begs for money/products, and ask far more questions.

Tough economic times mean that people are less interested in vacuous wealthy nothings wafting about to product launches and fashion weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She goes from normal skin to an orange clown — and thinks that frame is an inviting shot to want her makeup tips?!?!

oh babesssssss I think not.🥴

Edited to point out her douchey husband’s ads can’t even crack 1k likes. These two are clowns for real 🤡
that’s a big ass armpit, victoria

#photoshopfail

• Haha
Reactions: 12

i feel like most people / customers arent that gullible but it’s the brands / PR teams who arent doing enough homework or analysis on who are the ones with actual influence - they just go by numbers cos that’s the easiest, measurable. So if anyone is to be blamed, it’s the brands and PR as well..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 8.31.59 PM.png

So these are the women who were dressed by Armani:

Greta Ferro is an actress and model. Barbara Palvin is a model and the current face of Armani Beauty, and Neelam Gill is also a model. All 3 of them appeared in the official Armani Beauty posts. All 3 also appeared at the dinner hosted by Armani Beauty.

Guess who didn't make it to any official Armani Beauty post?

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2423114

Greta Ferro is an actress and model. Barbara Palvin is a model and the current face of Armani Beauty, and Neelam Gill is also a model. All 3 of them appeared in the official Armani Beauty posts. All 3 also appeared at the dinner hosted by Armani Beauty.

The 3 of them look so sexy and glam and then Victoria looks like she’s wrapped a table cloth round her like a towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how is this Venice film festival going anyway when the writers and actors are on strike (the talent) bc the studios are ripping them off? Seems in poor taste tbh

(Perfect for Vicky!)

• Haha
View attachment 2423114

to be fair she was on their stories

But Alex the douchebag wasn’t despite his always thirsty and weird tagging of them 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

But Alex the douchebag wasn’t despite his always thirsty and weird tagging of them 🥴
That first picture is not flattering!

These campaigns also hit different when you remember in her last vlog she said she hates been told to wear this bag with that shoe etc by brands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Looks like they also did some facetuning.

Slightly different photos but they look like they were only seconds apart, left is Getty, right is Armani.

20230903_175222.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.