Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really a comment on her but this exchange on her latest disordered eating TikTok cracks me up

imagine thinking lemon isn’t acidic. 🍋 Good gosh her minions are as dumb as she 🤣😆😂🤣😂

this person made me second guess myself but noooo… alas, lemon is acidic
I saw this too and had to do a double take!

I sure hope she's consuming more than just "creamy" lemon syrup. Wonder if she's dipping her toes into the "wellness" waters in anticipation of a rebrand. Fashion isn't working. Lifestyle isn't working. Decor isn't working.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not really a comment on her but this exchange on her latest disordered eating TikTok cracks me up

imagine thinking lemon isn’t acidic. 🍋 Good gosh her minions are as dumb as she 🤣😆😂🤣😂

this person made me second guess myself but noooo… alas, lemon is acidic
Presenting Kreb's cycle 😉:

Screenshot_20230831-073549.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
didn't she have like two or three photographers at her wedding?

I get it's when she peaked and that's why she likes to ram it down our throats that she got married at a rundown house in France. But could she at least PLEASE start sharing some different photos? I feel like we've had to look at the same tired set of photos a hundred times now

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just found this thread. What has happened to her voice? She used to sound so much more Northern. It’s really throwing me off

Reactions: 4
What’s concerning is that one of her eyes is half the size of the other like she can’t fully open it because of botox

• Wow
this chick has two modes:
  1. Smug
  2. crying feeling sorry for herself

and here she is again in smug mode with the chosen jewelry not working well at all with this look. Tooooo much
Her chicken feet hands are looking particularly chicken feet-y.

The cool toned dress with the cool toned lips make her look sickly. The dress looks like it came from a 1998 Delia*s catalogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0525.jpeg

It’s giving me the vibe of a office lady having a walk by the riverside, looking forward to the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's her 6th time at the Venice Film Festival, but she never talks about seeing any films! She just toddles around in her heels and ugly outfits getting her picture taken. No offense Vic, but the movies are way more impressive than your fashion sense.

Reactions: 24
Would love to see some photos/ videos of Venice rather than vic’s photoshopped miserable face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1. she’s going to tit herself after drinking that lemon stuff right? Right?

2. is her marriage up tit creek and they just won’t admit it and would rather cling on for dear life?

3. why is she beiger than beige?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's her 6th time at the Venice Film Festival, but she never talks about seeing any films! She just toddles around in her heels and ugly outfits getting her picture taken. No offense Vic, but the movies are way more impressive than your fashion sense.
Because they aren’t on Sky otherwise she would tell us the whole plot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this chick has two modes:
  1. Smug
  2. crying feeling sorry for herself

and here she is again in smug mode with the chosen jewelry not working well at all with this look. Tooooo much
That face says it all though, doesn’t it?
---
I posted the exact same screenshot! 🤣 then I kept reading the thread and saw your post. Two peas in a pod and all that
---
Just found this thread. What has happened to her voice? She used to sound so much more Northern. It’s really throwing me off
she became a smug bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.