Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't hate this look for a summer party but for the only haute couture show she's bothered to be invited to -- you'd think she'd want to go a little more high fashion but whatever
It doesn’t fit her properly and is definitely not appropriate for the show she’s attending. I swear if you tried to get it as wrong as her you’d struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any have any clue how much the Chanel bag is? Tried to find it online but no joy.

Reactions: 7
What the goss on butch quitting, I've missed this bit of goss somehow, was in it in the vlog? I probably zoned out from her lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hope I can explain this right (and this is only
from word of mouth, like all of us here we can’t ever guarantee it’s the truth) but the rumour is the reason she’s removed reference to the fact they bought it for business purposes isn’t because she’s not technically allowed to use those flats for business but it’s because they're trying to gag The Mill (and others outlets) by saying it’s her home and therefore naming her will make her ‘home address’ public.

They’re not bothered about what they did, it’s just that apparently this way they are trying to stop her name being linked to the controversy. It’s in Capital&Centric/Tim Heatley’s interest to try to quash this because the amount of bad publicity it will generate would be huge and as the article says, they’re already going down the drain but have billions invested in upcoming projects.

As soon as someone can prove its not her home, she did buy it as a studio (and therefore a business address) she will get named.

I’ve had a whiff of dodgy stuff going on but had zero idea it was being outed until I saw that first email from The Mill. It didn’t take much asking around to find out what was going on.

This is just another example of the ego driven 1% who are obsessed with wealth and who look down on the rest of us underestimating the intelligence of the people they exploit. Whether you’re a viewer of Vic or someone who bought one of these flats you are going to be pissed off that they thought she was above the rules that the rest of us have to live by. They thought we were stupid and we’re not, and now they’re in the tit and it’s entirely their own making.
Wow. I don’t get this on her part. Am I missing something? If she’s going to have all sorts of people booking it as a studio, wouldn’t that mean she’ll have to give them the actual address for them to, you know, find it🙄. And eventually hundreds of photos will be posted on social media showing the inside of it and, inevitably, enough glimpses of the outside of it to make it obvious which it is? And when she stays there, won’t she be recognised going in and out by her “followers”? Or does she plan on putting a blanket over her head? And why is she so bothered? Does she think she’s going to get attacked or robbed? If so, why do something so public if you fear for your safety? Plus, she went out of her way when she did the flat reveal to say how secure the building was. All ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How did she go from making the giant birkin bag her personality to this tiny chanel bag?
Lol she uses both bags in the most inappropriate way, just to show off some status

Her knees and legs are not a look in that dress. Sorry to say. But yup, I said it. 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She or the “team” has already removed the comment.

None of the outfits are inspiring, so it’s a pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is always 'so busy' but never has any content for her vlogs and hardly uploads. Surely if you were so busy going here, there and everywhere you'd film it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
aside from how awkward her posing is because of her chronic insecurity about her legs — the shoe situation on that v&r outfit is 🥴
I spat out my morning coffee looking at the pic of her feet screaming in those shoes!!! WHYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any one else seen the photos Alex has posted on his stories of him with the kids? If this doesn't confirm how desperate he is to be a dad I don't know what does. Feel sorry for him tbh.

Reactions: 11
Any one else seen the photos Alex has posted on his stories of him with the kids? If this doesn't confirm how desperate he is to be a dad I don't know what does. Feel sorry for him tbh.
He actually looks happy in those photos. The smile is finally reaching his eyes. It’s all very different from how he looks when he’s shopping 24/7 with Victoria.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.